Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the fact that this site keeps getting attacked by IT is proof we are right about everything

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
the difference i think between the IT user and a .is user is the fact we understand what is going on. IT users know and understand the blackpill but they dont except it as their reality and would rather live in a fantasy world so the only way they can deal with the fact that we are correct and the blackpill is correct is too shut us down so they dont have to live with the real reality of there life instead of the IT user having a discussion they simply just attack viewpoints and try to put us down with no evidence backing up any of their claims.

I can 100% guarantee that allot of these new greycels are ex IT posters or something of that sort

stay vigilant

yeah, if people thought we were just spouting absolute non sense we'd just get ignored.

yeah, if people thought we were just spouting absolute non sense we'd just get ignored.
Yup just like we should do to IT :smonk::smonk::smonk:
the difference i think between the IT user and a .is user is the fact we understand what is going on. IT users know and understand the blackpill but they dont except it as their reality and would rather live in a fantasy world so the only way they can deal with the fact that we are correct and the blackpill is correct is too shut us down so they dont have to live with the real reality of there life instead of the IT user having a discussion they simply just attack viewpoints and try to put us down with no evidence backing up any of their claims.

I can 100% guarantee that allot of these new greycels are ex IT posters or something of that sort

stay vigilant
Information Technology
Get out of here then.
:smonk:

true, see how most people ignore flat earthers?

true, see how most people ignore flat earthers?
If believing in flat earth necessarily entailed saying unflattering things about women, then even if it otherwise covered the same concepts as now, it would be much less ignored. Society is first and foremost interested in whiteknighting for women wherever possible.

They post about us because they’re weirdos obsessed with angry virgins on the internet. If I were them I’d pick up some other hobby. I’m here because this is a community of ugly men like myself. They also get Reddit karma which is good for… nothing?