Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fact that there are numerous girls on the internet complaining about their boyfriends not giving them attention infuriates me

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Everywhere I go on social media, I see a girl complaining about her boyfriend not calling/texting her. Such a clown world. What seems like winning the lottery to us, is a non-factor for chads and normies because they could get a new gf if they wanted.

At the risk of sounding like a simp, I'd talk with my gf everyday. But she'd get tired of it and break up with me.

Everywhere I go on social media, I see a girl complaining about her boyfriend not calling/texting her. Such a clown world. What seems like winning the lottery to us, is a non-factor for chads and normies because they could get a new gf if they wanted.

That's like looking at a wealthy multi millionaire and saying he drives rashly and doesn't care about his ferrari, and if you had his car you would keep it in optimum condition- its all relative to each person

At the risk of sounding like a simp, I'd talk with my gf everyday. But she'd get tired of it and break up with me.
Most of the time foids who say stuff like that aren’t telling their bf they want to call or text more. They just go ahead and go to social media in stead for free attention since women these days have garbage communication skills

Most of the time foids who say stuff like that aren’t telling their bf they want to call or text more. They just go ahead and go to social media in stead for free attention since women these days have garbage communication skills
tbh it's a meme by now that a foid will complain about a chad not giving her enough attention and orbiters on social media will suck up to her while in the end it's still chad that gets to bang her.

Jfl if it is all about personality, how come they are complaining about their boyfriends' personalities?
Checkmate, CuckTears
full

That doesn't sound simpish, more of overprotective

If you were chad, she's love it
Sadly this place is called Incels.co, not chads.co

The fact that there are numerous girls on the internet complaining about their boyfriends not giving them attention infuriates me

Talking to a hole everyday would make me go insane.

The fact that there are numerous girls on the internet complaining about their boyfriends not giving them attention infuriates me
If there weren't numerous girls on the internet there would be way less whiteknighting tbh

The thing about public internet posts on sites like reddit is that the guys are subconsciously trying to show off to potential foids reading what they post.

They like it. They actually like it. They like being ignored by their bf, being treated like shit.
They can talk about it, they can have people caring about them saying 'oh poor you'. They can do their attentionwhoring stuff all day long thanks to their 'abusive' boyfriend. It's a topic of conversation, because of that, they can talk for hours and hold the discussion. What would they have to say if their boyfriend were actually a nice gentleman?
They couldn't have people to say 'poor you' they wouldn't be able to complain, they'd think the guy is boring as fuck and would dump it for an abusive one.

When their boyfriend is abusing them, is treating them like shit, they feel alive. They like it. Their wires are connected like that.

Last edited:
When you give a woman what she says she wants she dumps you so instead just humiliate the cunt sexually, treat her like crap, let her know she's below you & lucky to have you, flirt with other women & act uninterested in her & you'll be fine but before all that you need to be Chad.

They like it. They actually like it. They like being ignored by their bf, being treated like shit.
They can talk about it, they can have people caring about them saying 'oh poor you'. They can do their attentionwhoring stuff all day long thanks to their 'abusive' boyfriend. It's a topic of conversation, because of that, they can talk for hours and hold the discussion. What would they have to say if their boyfriend were actually a nice gentleman?
They couldn't have people to say 'poor you' they wouldn't be able to complain, they'd think the guy is boring as fuck and would dump it for an abusive one.

When their boyfriend is abusing them, is treating them like shit, they feel alive. They like it. Their wires are connected like that.
Brutal brutalitypill!

Imagine wanting to spend time with a vapid creature that doesn’t show empathy, has a garbage personality, talks about make up and dick all day, has basic ass hobbies like hiking and Netflix, watches Ru Paul’s drag show, shits on other bitches and rants and raves. Probably gets tiring after a few weeks

Maybe they should lower their standards, their looksmatch would be a lot more communicative.

Could not have put it better myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back