Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The fact that people love their children so much is a blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 10531
  • Start date
Deleted member 10531

Deleted member 10531

incelecni
-
Most people would love their children even if their children would be a serial murderer, which shows that people care more about their genetic offspring, than man mode concepts like "having a good personality" or "respecting women". This ties in with the blackpill, because looks are an indicator of genetic health, which just shows the importance of looks.

Not sure. My parents always had a distaste for my existence. They weren't too subtle about it either.

my father doesnt love me tbh so

My parents don't care about me that much

Beautiful children are loved by family.

Ugly children are neglected.

That is the blk pill.

Beautiful children are loved by family.

Ugly children are neglected.

That is the blk pill.
Only by roastie mothers, in most situations, this isn't the case. Sure if there are several children with great varying of their looks level, the halo effect applies, but in most situations, no.

Kin selection is a powerful thing. People will fight for their close relatives genes to pass on, if they can't reproduce themselves. But American individualism is destroying familial genetic ties. Families are destroying each other.

My parents hate me, at the very least dislike me. So yeah.

People are willing to kill and cheat others all for their kids to have a slightly better life.

don't think this is true at all, moms don't give a fuck about any of their kids for the most part, and dads only care about their kids in a self interested way.

Except they don't really love their children

It's because... You ARE them.
They have an identity investment in you. This is especially true of cunts! They see you as a source of revenue, or old age care.

Men? Not so much these days. Men (might) see you as a potential threat...

People love their children because of biology dude. It's simple.
Well that's what the fuck I'm saying but these retards here don't get it and focus on anecdotes.

Sn genetransfer

Well basically this is one of the most powerful things and the most powerful thing in your life, so that makes sense op.

It's over

Cheers

They don’t love their kids. Kids are propriety or objectified human beings, or created to advance a project, or they are extensions of an ego, or a purpose for meaningless life, or social adaptation to human trends, or a result of loveless sex.

Since love does not exist, you will find no trace of it in your parents or in other people’s parents.