Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that no woman will ever see me as high value or desirable fills me with hatred and bitterness

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being undesirable and low value makes me bitter and angry I hate the way women look at Chad they treat him like he’s a God amongst men while I don’t even exist to women to tell I’m just a ghost they find dogs to be more desirable than me all because of the bone structure of my face that’s all they care about is your face your height and how much money you got in your bank account I’ll never be seen as anything more than a waste of oxygen to women

shut up man... just pls.

:feelscry:

You're going to get banned again

:feelscry: :feelscry: the world is cruel

bittERness yeah me too

One can always strive to get bettER

You're going to get banned again
I’m one of the only truecels here unlike you fakecels I have no redeemable traits I’m not white I’m not NT I’m not tall I’m not muscular I’m just a straight up genetic failure

I’m one of the only truecels here unlike you fakecels I have no redeemable traits I’m not white I’m not NT I’m not tall I’m not muscular I’m just a straight up genetic failure
I am not any of those things also stop thinking you are special here

I am not any of those things also stop thinking you are special here
StOp ThInKiNg yoU aRe SpEciAl HeRe people don’t know what real ostracism is most people here have friends and even if they don’t they still have people on here that like them

StOp ThInKiNg yoU aRe SpEciAl HeRe people don’t know what real ostracism is most people here have friends and even if they don’t they still have people on here that like them
Stop spamming and doing dumb threads and people will like you

Am a trucel to and yes there are many fakecels roaming this site.