Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fact that Lindsay Lohan got a second chance but Ye didn't is proof of a double standard against male celebrities

Which celebrity did a worse thing

• Total voters
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

What Lindsay Lohan did was way worse than what Ye did. Ye said some stuff that hurt people's feelings. Lohan did illegal drugs, drove drunk (which could have actually gotten innocent people killed), tried to kidnap a towel head sandnigger children (to be fair, that was hilarious when she did that), and her descent into degeneracy is probably why Mean Girls never got a proper sequel.

Yet, because she is female (even though she looks 20 years older than she is because of all the drugs, I'd suspect it was meth and crack, and not heroin, since Layne Staley (RIP) did heroin for years and it never really aged him, just made him look skinny and emaciated and eventually lose teeth), she is being given a second chance, she was in some shitty Netflix movie my mom was watching the other day. (I am a NEET and still live at home with my parents).

Meanwhile, Ye (formerly Kanye West) made some rude and offensive statements and said he was going death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE, but keep in mind, he didn't beat any Jewish people up, he just peacefully expressed his views. I don't agree with them, but he shouldn't be cancelled for them, he has the right to speak his mind, and by the same token, the Jewish Donald Sterling shouldn't have been cancelled for speaking roughly about the blacks.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Alfred Deakin. I love the White Australia Policy.
I love Enoch Powell. I love the British National Party.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Éric Zemmour. I love Remigration.

I love Augusto Pinochet. I love Free Helicopter Rides.
I love Maurice Challe. I love the Sétif and Guelma Massacre.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.
I love Bill Cosby. I love Jello Pudding.

I love Al Jolson. I love Blackface.
I love Brock Turner. I love 20 Minutes of Action.

Female? Toss her in the boiler and boil her alive!

I love how the end of your threads are always longer and longer :feelshaha:

I love how the end of your threads are always longer and longer :feelshaha:
Thanks. I just want to increase the amount of love speech in my signature a couple times a month. I'm thinking about maybe adding "I love Donald Cline. I love unwanted sperm donors." in honor of Dr. Donald Cline who gave his sperm to a hundred women and lied and said it was from other men.

the jews did this to Kanye and he proved him point :feelskek:

Thanks. I just want to increase the amount of love speech in my signature a couple times a month. I'm thinking about maybe adding "I love Donald Cline. I love unwanted sperm donors." in honor of Dr. Donald Cline who gave his sperm to a hundred women and lied and said it was from other men.
How about "I love BBC"

Ye got new fans tho. His Hitler speech is based asf

Forget Ye, look what happened to Brandon Fraser (actor from mummy). Feminism made that possible.

Men are disposable.

Male disposability in action.

ah dude sure but the Parent Trap was a trap for my cock to discover its desire to cum aaah wtf sex Lindsay cunty

Absolute state of this shithole USA. Committing multiple felonies is seen as a minor sin. While saying a few offensive words is enough to have you publicly humiliated and destroyed.

Muh free speech cucks coping. China is more free than the USA when it comes to speaking your mind on any topic not related to the government.

She'll make a good hostage in Libya the ransom will be in the millions

Racially illiterate OP

I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

What Lindsay Lohan did was way worse than what Ye did. Ye said some stuff that hurt people's feelings. Lohan did illegal drugs, drove drunk (which could have actually gotten innocent people killed), tried to kidnap a towel head sandnigger children (to be fair, that was hilarious when she did that), and her descent into degeneracy is probably why Mean Girls never got a proper sequel.

Yet, because she is female (even though she looks 20 years older than she is because of all the drugs, I'd suspect it was meth and crack, and not heroin, since Layne Staley (RIP) did heroin for years and it never really aged him, just made him look skinny and emaciated and eventually lose teeth), she is being given a second chance, she was in some shitty Netflix movie my mom was watching the other day. (I am a NEET and still live at home with my parents).

Meanwhile, Ye (formerly Kanye West) made some rude and offensive statements and said he was going death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE, but keep in mind, he didn't beat any Jewish people up, he just peacefully expressed his views. I don't agree with them, but he shouldn't be cancelled for them, he has the right to speak his mind, and by the same token, the Jewish Donald Sterling shouldn't have been cancelled for speaking roughly about the blacks.

Yo you’re back GG let’s go

They did some mk ultra shit on Ye, he's not the same anymore

Voted Ye cause you gotta respect god's chosen people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back