Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The face of the two X chromosomes subreddit.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Twoxchromosomes 0

Now wahmen safe spaces are being invaded by mentally ill faggots. You get what you fucking deserve, good luck going to the public bathroom, one of those will be waiting for you there.

I mean look at this shit:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/lunew8/the_real_threat_to_womens_sports_isnt_trans/?limit=500

Screenshot 2021 03 05 10 56 39

Most comments deleted, lesbians must be ready to suck tranny cock:

1594615539597 0

Last edited:
Women support liberalism and this is what happens, you get what you fucking deserve.

''If she feel like a women, she is a women :soy: :soy: :soy: ''

two X chromosomes indeed :lul:

Lmao the way ridiculous feminist bullshit went full circle with trannies being considered wahmen in the end is fucking poetic :lul: there's no other word to describe it.

Seeing these cunts have to grit their teeth and fake a smile when in the presence of grotesque wig-wearing drag queens with hands like baseball gloves is just fucking lifefuel.

>Men love to talk about how trans women are a threat to women in sports, bathrooms, etc., but refuse to talk about the fact that MEN are the absolute NUMBER ONE THREAT to women IN ALL SITUATIONS

How far up the troon/leftist shithole do you have to be not to see the irony of that statement?
Any biological women from IT lurking on this thread, this is the fruits of liberalism that you fought so hard for, mentally ill men in dresses that look like us in all of your spaces and you are powerless to stop it.

Last edited:
This is what human evolution going backwards looks like

Women support liberalism and this is what happens, you get what you fucking deserve.
I feel zero pity for cunts too, but how much power troons have in soyciety now worries me.

btw, here's the og kiwi post if anyone wants to see the full thread.

JFL. Just went their the first time since years. Pinned post that trans people are welcome. Whole first page with transition only. I remember the posts were mostly just complaining about abortion laws, rape and other female bullshit in the past

:feelshaha:

Anyway, wasn't this sub supposed to be TERF? I mean the title itself excludes trans pretty much explicitly. Did trannies manage invade it anyway?
Probably subverted from within. Trannies are mods and are currently taking over officially. It's a raid.

Anyway, wasn't this sub supposed to be TERF?
Reddit bans terf subs.

What's hilarious is that the original radfem subs hated on men forever. Reddit was cool with "kill all men" posts. But then men started claiming to be women and reddit bans whole subs for disagreeing with them. /r/PinkpillFeminism/ is a great example.

Some Guy: (does nothing)
Reddit: I HATE YOU!! I WANT YOU TO DIE!!
Same exact person: actually, I identify as a woman
Reddit: I am no longer allowed to criticize you

this world must be very strange from the outside (jungle) looking in for you..
It was at first. But I've gotten used to seeing degenerate garbage like this.

:feelsgah::feelspuke:
Tbh there is no more evil, degenerate, sadistic perverted parasite than a foid.

Last edited:
two chromosomes is the biggest cancer of reddit. They are so fucking stupid it's not even funny. It is a subreddit made mostly of women though so figures.

All you can do is laugh.

r/TwoXtraChromosomes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back