Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Facade AMA thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
I disagree, half of the forum are non native english speakers yet facade's the only one i think is cute in the way he speaks.
If half this forum is non native english, then I feel dumb as a englishonlycel. I see a few posters every once-in-a-while will sketchy english, but most are really good.

I agree that he does type cute or some reason, but maybe its the 2D girl avatar halo.

Do you act as innocent and cute in real life as you do online?
Yes I think my personality in real life is pretty similar although I might use different expressions when I speak German.
Tales of slaying AMA
Huh? :)
I think a non native english speaker may come off as "cute" in english. They may not want to start things with people in a non-native language given that they can't speak or think emotionally using it. Just my 2 cents from a unilingual.
I think this is somewhat true. I process emotions differently when I speak English, but I am able to express them or think emotionally. I think it's just different

Did you see him? I can imagine him having a cute face since ik that he is slim and around 170cm.

+ German
The bus driver sold me a ticket for people who are under 15 years old and I didn't even ask for it. I presume that I look really young since it happend 4 times in total

Last edited:
If half this forum is non native english, then I feel dumb as a englishonlycel. I see a few posters every once-in-a-while will sketchy english, but most are really good.

I agree that he does type cute or some reason, but maybe its the 2D girl avatar halo.
Also that probably, but he still types in an cute and innocent way, most of the non native eng speakers here have a very good grasp on the language actually.

Yes I think my personality in real life is pretty similar although I might use different expressions when I speak German.

Huh? :)

I think this is somewhat true. I process emotions differently when I speak English, but I am able to express them or think emotionally. I think it's just different

The bus driver sold me a ticket for people who are under 15 years old and I didn't even ask for it. I presume that I look really young since it happend 4 times in total

Hahahahhahahahahh so cute kek

where were you when ksgcel did what he did

KSGcel

Did you ever pronounce your username as "fakade" before? I didn't know the real pronunciation of the word for your username until years ago lol

Did you ever pronounce your username as "fakade" before? I didn't know the real pronunciation of the word for your username until years ago lol
I did the same thing. I pronouced it "fuhkayde" for years. There was a pokemon move called facade and I didn't know how to pronounce it when I was a kid so I think that's how ended up pronouncing it that way.

I never did this because I heard the correct pronounciation before I even had this username. The German word for it is "Fassade" so it was pretty logical that the pronounciation is somewhat similar

what size are your wrists?
Are they smol?