Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Essence of Insel's Hatred of Cheds and Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 35027
  • Start date
The subject creates the image of an "enemy" in order to get rid of the feeling of guilt for their own failures. It is a reaction to oppression, so it aims to denigrate their oppressors. This is a cowardly ascribing negative qualities to the "oppressors". Sublimation of complexes into your moral system
Failures? What the fuck are you talking about you retarded cucked moron. Being born ugly isn't a failure and being systematically discriminated because of it is oppression.

You're one of those retards that wants to act "manly" and "rational" by accepting his submission and licking the ass of those who hate him and see him as subhuman

And the you have the nerve of calling me submissive whe I'm the one who's willing to do something for his situation, instead of accepting it like you faggots do

You're not intelligent, you're not stoic, you're not rational and you're not strong. You are just retarded

Failures? What the fuck are you talking about you retarded cucked moron. Being born ugly isn't a failure and being systematically discriminated because of it is oppression.

You're one of those retards that wants to act "manly" and "rational" by accepting his submission and licking the ass of those who hate him and see him as subhuman

And the you have the nerve of calling me submissive whe I'm the one who's willing to do something for his situation, instead of accepting it like you faggots do

You're not intelligent, you're not stoic, you're not rational and you're not strong. You are just retarded
I do not know what views you hold specifically. But if you, too, hate all people more attractive than yourself for their very existence - yes, this is about you. Powerless anger. Do you call this a struggle?
I don't lick anyone's ass. If a person hates me, I treat him the same way. But I do not consider all "Chads" to be scoundrels and do not think that they should die. Your own inferiority forces you to try to bring more successful people to your level through moral changes. This is not a struggle, this is cowardly envy and unrealized aggression

I doubt that this is so, because personally I am only hated by racists, of which there are not so many. However, your point of view is understandable, I also tend to misanthropy, but it does not depend on the attractiveness of a person

I do not know what views you hold specifically. But if you, too, hate all people more attractive than yourself for their very existence - yes, this is about you. Powerless anger. Do you call this a struggle?
I don't lick anyone's ass. If a person hates me, I treat him the same way. But I do not consider all "Chads" to be scoundrels and do not think that they should die. Your own inferiority forces you to try to bring more successful people to your level through moral changes. This is not a struggle, this is cowardly envy and unrealized aggression
You sound more and more like a retarded bluepilled trying to "convert" us, dear greycel. There's no honour in surrendering, and surely fighting back is the complete opposite of inferiority and envy you talk about. You are the one who feels inferior and therefore accepts his fate without trying to change things, because you feel that your shortcomings are your own fault rather than oppression

Don't try to rationalize your cowardicen and ass-licking. You are a worthless cuck and so will remain until you decide to fight back

You sound more and more like a retarded bluepilled trying to "convert" us, dear greycel. There's no honour in surrendering, and surely fighting back is the complete opposite of inferiority and envy you talk about. You are the one who feels inferior and therefore accepts his fate without trying to change things, because you feel that your shortcomings are your own fault rather than oppression

Don't try to rationalize your cowardicen and ass-licking. You are a worthless cuck and so will remain until you decide to fight back
The fact of the matter is that your envy is not a struggle, but cowardice. You sit at home and wish death to more attractive people. You yourself do not understand who you are fighting with. You consider the enemies of those who are more attractive than you - who are more fortunate
The only categories of people who hate me are racists and arrogant whores. It has nothing to do with attractiveness, I do not wish the death of more beautiful people.

My pill is rather white.

Let me ask you: what do you think needs to be done to improve your situation?

Last edited:
look at this guy, clearly infiltrated

I want to be superior to Chad.

Your sample is irrelevant because it consists of the stupid part of women. The part of women who, by virtue of their intelligence, chooses criminals as partners, in any case, cannot interest us for relationships. I don't want a stupid woman
There is also a second option: you are a ressentiment person who endows beautiful people with negative qualities.
Both are bad

We are all animals and are influenced by the limbic nervous system, that is, the innate aesthetic criteria for choosing a partner. This is also stated on this forum.

Females are a more valuable resource in evolution, because one male can impregnate a huge number of females. The woman chooses the best. You cannot force to love - there is nothing immoral about it. Also, most women are more instinctive, which makes the situation worse. It's hard to find an intelligent woman, I understand you.

When I was in a team with stupid women, it was so. But when I got into a team with smarter women, they respected me very much, although they still did not consider me as a partner.

I'll think about it.
the one problem undermining your whole reply is exemplified by this line from you;

"When I was in a team with stupid women, it was so. But when I got into a team with smarter women, they respected me very much, although they still did not consider me as a partner."

The intelligent women still didnt have respect for you at a fundamental level, they FAKED RESPECT FOR YOU BECAUSE OF THEIR INTELLIGENCE THEY HID THEIR DISGUST BETTER.

ERGO THEY STILL DIDNT CONSIDER YOU FOR A PARTNER, YOU STILL LOSE

The same element exists in both intelligent and stupid women THE HYPERGAMY IS THE PROBLEM NOT THE INTELLIGENCE, the feminist brainwashing effects both, the intelligent ones add a couple of layers to conceal it the stupid ones dont.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES

the one problem undermining your whole reply is exemplified by this line from you;

"When I was in a team with stupid women, it was so. But when I got into a team with smarter women, they respected me very much, although they still did not consider me as a partner."

The intelligent women still didnt have respect for you at a fundamental level, they FAKED RESPECT FOR YOU BECAUSE OF THEIR INTELLIGENCE THEY HID THEIR DISGUST BETTER.

ERGO THEY STILL DIDNT CONSIDER YOU FOR A PARTNER, YOU STILL LOSE

The same element exists in both intelligent and stupid women THE HYPERGAMY IS THE PROBLEM NOT THE INTELLIGENCE, the feminist brainwashing effects both, the intelligent ones add a couple of layers to conceal it the stupid ones dont.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES
Dude :feelskek:... If they don't want to suck my dick, that doesn't mean they don't see me as human. It is necessary to distinguish between respect and perception as a sexual object. I don't see older women as sex objects, does that mean I don't respect them?

Dude :feelskek:... If they don't want to suck my dick, that doesn't mean they don't see me as human. It is necessary to distinguish between respect and perception as a sexual object. I don't see older women as sex objects, does that mean I don't respect them?
Its the same thing retard :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
even if a person is not being seen as a sexual object (which by the way is the default for every human interaction at a base level).

Respect operates at a basal level, if someone does not find you attractive the dumbass human FAILO HALO complex kicks in, this is ALWAYS IN ACTION DUMBASS YOU CANT SWITCH IT OFF THIS IS THE FUCKING BLACK PILL LOOKISM. If they dont consider you good enough for a partner YOU GET A FAILO AND EVERYTHING YOU DO IS CASTE IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT, YOU GET LESS PRAISE LESS REWARD LESS PROMOTIONS THAN A PERSON WITH A HALO.

DO YOU EVEN GO OUTSIDE

also its not binary you may treat these older women as a "human", but you will treat them RELATIVELY less well than a young STACEY ergo again the HALO FAILO COMPLEX, these older less attractive women are given a failo by you and everything they do will receive less praise because how you treat them or in REALITY RESPECT them AS A HUMAN. THIS RESPECT YOU GIVE THEM IS FUCKING HUGELY LEVERAGED ON HOW SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE THEY ARE.

Last edited:
Its the same thing retard :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
even if a person is not being seen as a sexual object (which by the way is the default for every human interaction at a base level).

Respect operates at a basal level, if someone does not find you attractive the dumbass human FAILO HALO complex kicks in, this is ALWAYS IN ACTION DUMBASS YOU CANT SWITCH IT OFF THIS IS THE FUCKING BLACK PILL LOOKISM. If they dont consider you good enough for a partner YOU GET A FAILO AND EVERYTHING YOU DO IS CASTE IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT, YOU GET LESS PRAISE LESS REWARD LESS PROMOTIONS THAN A PERSON WITH A HALO.

DO YOU EVEN GO OUTSIDE

also its not binary you may treat these older women as a "human", but you will treat them RELATIVELY less well than a young STACEY ergo again the HALO FAILO COMPLEX, these older less attractive women are given a failo by you and everything they do will receive less praise because how you treat them or in REALITY RESPECT them AS A HUMAN. THIS RESPECT YOU GIVE THEM IS FUCKING HUGELY LEVERAGED ON HOW SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE THEY ARE.
This is of course true. I talked about this in the OP post. This is the essence of man: we tend to have more empathy for more beautiful people.
But is it anyone's fault? This is how charm works, this is the essence of falling in love. There is nothing immoral about empathizing more with more attractive people: it’s just an emotion. The key is not to hate unattractive people and treat them with basic respect. And the Greeks, for example, did not feel remorse about this. Beauty was not only of great importance to the ancient Greeks, they everywhere and openly expressed their admiration for its value
I don’t deny the Halo effect, but what does this all have to do with your hatred of more attractive people or women? You think you are surrounded by enemies on all sides. But even if we assume that you are repulsive ugly (I very much doubt it), your enemies are not all the more attractive people and women.

This is of course true. I talked about this in the OP post. This is the essence of man: we tend to have more empathy for more beautiful people.
But is it anyone's fault? This is how charm works, this is the essence of falling in love. There is nothing immoral about empathizing more with more attractive people: it’s just an emotion. The key is not to hate unattractive people and treat them with basic respect. And the Greeks, for example, did not feel remorse about this. Beauty was not only of great importance to the ancient Greeks, they everywhere and openly expressed their admiration for its value
I don’t deny the Halo effect, but what does this all have to do with your hatred of more attractive people or women? You think you are surrounded by enemies on all sides. But even if we assume that you are repulsive ugly (I very much doubt it), your enemies are not all the more attractive people and women.
sorry i didnt make my position known i was merely trying to clarify the thread

my position is actually that:

If you say the greeks and ancient civilisation favour beauty and make no apology of this and that it is not immoral to favour beauty over others and with the associated huge HALO and huge favouring and coloring of all behaviour of the HALO'd group I would respectfully decline in the strongest of terms

This is by definition discrimination based on looks even if it is "built into human nature" and is adorned by antiquity how does this stop it from being discriminatory, by the dictionary definition it is favour ing one side by virtue of an unalterable state IT IS STILL DISCRIMINATION.

ERGO it is immoral because this discrimination as I have said above regarding the FAILO HALO complex gives rise to many many inequalities between the haves and have nots not just regarding behaviour to another human by social, financial sexual inequality.

You have to be clinically insane not to recognise the REAL EVIL IS IN THE FACT THAT A MAN DOING THE SAME QUALITY AND QUANTITY OF WORK WILL BE REWARDED LESS BECAUSE OF HIS UNALTERED PHYSICAL QUALITIES THAN A HALOD CHAD.

How is this moral, How is this not immoral, it is the most immoral the most corrupt system there is.

If you replaced the face with race suddenly everyone is up in arms ITS RACIST, but somehow an ugly man can be crapped on from a great height due to his FAILO and rewarded less less promotion job prospects, women, social circle BUT THATS NOT IMMORAL.

ANYONE THAT DOESNT SEE THIS IS UP SHIT CREEK WITHOUT EVEN A TWIG LET ALONE A PADDLE

sorry i didnt make my position known i was merely trying to clarify the thread

my position is actually that:

If you say the greeks and ancient civilisation favour beauty and make no apology of this and that it is not immoral to favour beauty over others and with the associated huge HALO and huge favouring and coloring of all behaviour of the HALO'd group I would respectfully decline in the strongest of terms

This is by definition discrimination based on looks even if it is "built into human nature" and is adorned by antiquity how does this stop it from being discriminatory, by the dictionary definition it is favour ing one side by virtue of an unalterable state IT IS STILL DISCRIMINATION.

ERGO it is immoral because this discrimination as I have said above regarding the FAILO HALO complex gives rise to many many inequalities between the haves and have nots not just regarding behaviour to another human by social, financial sexual inequality.

You have to be clinically insane not to recognise the REAL EVIL IS IN THE FACT THAT A MAN DOING THE SAME QUALITY AND QUANTITY OF WORK WILL BE REWARDED LESS BECAUSE OF HIS UNALTERED PHYSICAL QUALITIES THAN A HALOD CHAD.

How is this moral, How is this not immoral, it is the most immoral the most corrupt system there is.

If you replaced the face with race suddenly everyone is up in arms ITS RACIST, but somehow an ugly man can be crapped on from a great height due to his FAILO and rewarded less less promotion job prospects, women, social circle BUT THATS NOT IMMORAL.

ANYONE THAT DOESNT SEE THIS IS UP SHIT CREEK WITHOUT EVEN A TWIG LET ALONE A PADDLE
You are right, I agree with you. I reasoned in exactly the same way when I first thought about such a phenomenon as lookism. My indignation is that many on this forum hate beautiful people who enjoy this privilege. They are not to blame, they are only reaping the benefits of the system, as we are. Hating them is not a struggle, as one of the participants said, but absolutely senseless envy.
On this forum, they even believe that beautiful people cannot be our friends - this is complete nonsense, based on attributing negative personal qualities to "Chads". This is the Halo effect in the opposite direction, caused by impotent anger.

Last edited:
You are right, I agree with you. I reasoned in exactly the same way when I first thought about such a phenomenon as lookism. My indignation is that many on this forum hate beautiful people who enjoy this privilege. They are not to blame, they are only reaping the benefits of the system, as we are. Hating them is not a struggle, as one of the participants said, but absolutely senseless envy.
On this forum, they even believe that beautiful people cannot be our friends - this is complete nonsense, based on attributing negative personal qualities to "Chads". This is the Halo effect in the opposite direction, caused by impotent anger.
I agree a small subset are angry at beautiful people in a blanket way.

However you are viewing this through a periscope and cannot see the full view, how are you to determine how these beautiful people who enjoy the privilege act, do they shit on people beneath them, you are giving them a huge benefit of the doubt, where do you get this supposition from that they are benign in their position of privilege. How do you know how they act everyday to people beneath them socially and financially
WHICH BY THE WAY IS THE ACID TEST FOPR MORALITY.

YOU HAVE SOMEHOW CLEANSED THEM OF ANY WRONGDOING, BUT HAVE NO IDEA OF THEIR LIVED EXPERIENCED.

Also the reverse could be in effect they could be "good people", however as we know human nature and the leveraging of every advantage for person gain being the modus operandi of circa 90%+ of people who almost always act in self interest. You chose to believe these privileged beautiful people are not leveraging this inherent advantage, of which they themselves recognize they have socially over others.

Im sorry i think this may be a very foolish assumption and with the majority of the "beautiful people" their narcissism and self love and self interest will stop them from acting in a "moral" way and they will leverage any advantage they have.

Thus the hatred may in fact be justified if not jumping the gun as they are aware of how human nature works and that these " beautiful people" will have been bent by their own advantage corrupted by their own privilege to act in ways that are not moral or good at all most of the time especially when noone is looking.

I agree a small subset are angry at beautiful people in a blanket way.

However you are viewing this through a periscope and cannot see the full view, how are you to determine how these beautiful people who enjoy the privilege act, do they shit on people beneath them, you are giving them a huge benefit of the doubt, where do you get this supposition from that they are benign in their position of privilege. How do you know how they act everyday to people beneath them socially and financially
WHICH BY THE WAY IS THE ACID TEST FOPR MORALITY.

YOU HAVE SOMEHOW CLEANSED THEM OF ANY WRONGDOING, BUT HAVE NO IDEA OF THEIR LIVED EXPERIENCED.

Also the reverse could be in effect they could be "good people", however as we know human nature and the leveraging of every advantage for person gain being the modus operandi of circa 90%+ of people who almost always act in self interest. You chose to believe these privileged beautiful people are not leveraging this inherent advantage, of which they themselves recognize they have socially over others.

Im sorry i think this may be a very foolish assumption and with the majority of the "beautiful people" their narcissism and self love and self interest will stop them from acting in a "moral" way and they will leverage any advantage they have.

Thus the hatred may in fact be justified if not jumping the gun as they are aware of how human nature works and that these " beautiful people" will have been bent by their own advantage corrupted by their own privilege to act in ways that are not moral or good at all most of the time especially when noone is looking.
I admit that they are using their advantages, but I do not see anything immoral in this. There is nothing wrong with using your abilities, intelligence, beauty.
Or are you suggesting beautiful people not to use their advantages and jerk off while sitting at home so that we don't feel so offended?:feelshmm:
I have friends of different attractiveness, and none of them are lookists. In general, I do not believe that appearance correlates with moral qualities - this is exactly the statement that we oppose as anti-lookists.

I admit that they are using their advantages, but I do not see anything immoral in this. There is nothing wrong with using your abilities, intelligence, beauty.
Or are you suggesting beautiful people not to use their advantages and jerk off while sitting at home so that we don't feel so offended?:feelshmm:
I have friends of different attractiveness, and none of them are lookists. In general, I do not believe that appearance correlates with moral qualities - this is exactly the statement that we oppose as anti-lookists.
thats the whole cake
im not offended :feelsohh:
i am stating the underlying system that humans are operating under and shedding light on it which you yourself are getting offended at :dab:

you mention they should use their advantages, WHICH MEANS LEVERAGING A SYSTEM WHICH IS RIGGED IN THEIR FAVOUR WHICH IS INHERANTLY DISCRIMINATORY AND FAVOURS THEM OVER INCELS

AGAIN READ MY POST AGAIN about the same person doing the same work and the CHAD GETS WAYYYYYYY MORE VALIDATION AND REWARD FOR THE EFFORT

AGAIN HOW IS THIS MORAL WHERE IS THE MORALITY IN THAT

LOOK UP WHAT MORALITY ACTUALLY IS ONE TENANT TREAT EVERYONE EQUALLY OR AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED

UNLESS OF COURSE YOUR SIMPING FOR THE ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE "YOU KNOW" TO DO AS THEY PLEASE AT INCELS EXPENSE:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

SIMPING DONT WORK
They wont "treat you better" if you simp and clown for them defend them, if they already use this advantage why would they not use this advantage on the relationship dynamic they have with you, the leverage is being USED ON YOU EVERY TIME YOU INTERACT WITH THEM DUMBASS.

YOU ARE DEFENDING THE ABILITY OF SOMEONE TO LEVERAGE THE FUCK OUT OF THE POSITION WHILST AT THE SAME TIME GETTING SHAFTED BY EXACTLY THE SAME DYNAMIC

let me guess herrr derrr it doesnt apply to me bro its applies to everyone ELSE but the dynamic doesnt apply to me it cant happen to me

pathetic

Last edited:
thats the whole cake
im not offended :feelsohh:
i am stating the underlying system that humans are operating under and shedding light on it which you yourself are getting offended at :dab:

you mention they should use their advantages, WHICH MEANS LEVERAGING A SYSTEM WHICH IS RIGGED IN THEIR FAVOUR WHICH IS INHERANTLY DISCRIMINATORY AND FAVOURS THEM OVER INCELS

AGAIN READ MY POST AGAIN about the same person doing the same work and the CHAD GETS WAYYYYYYY MORE VALIDATION AND REWARD FOR THE EFFORT

AGAIN HOW IS THIS MORAL WHERE IS THE MORALITY IN THAT

LOOK UP WHAT MORALITY ACTUALLY IS ONE TENANT TREAT EVERYONE EQUALLY OR AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED

UNLESS OF COURSE YOUR SIMPING FOR THE ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE "YOU KNOW" TO DO AS THEY PLEASE AT INCELS EXPENSE:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

what you dont understand is they use their advantage and THIS MEANS BY DEFINITION CRAPPING ON INCELS and using every
Because of my shitty English, I have a hard time translating your posts. But I will express a short thought: people are not equal. You can only equalize at the lower level. There is always the oppressed.:feelsbadman:

Because of my shitty English, I have a hard time translating your posts. But I will express a short thought: people are not equal. You can only equalize at the lower level. There is always the oppressed.:feelsbadman:
THIS IS TRUE

BUT ILL SHORTEN IT ALSO FOR YOU

noone said you have to accept this inequality and whats more trumpet defend and exploit this inequality

where does that come from

what about standing up for the oppressed

it is the greatest evil to recognize the devil and not stop or hinder him, but then dance with him in hell

by the way i just made that up on the fly right there and then

let me guess im still herr derr low iq

Last edited:
There is no good solution to our problem. You cannot create a state of equilibrium, where everybody's wishes and desires are accounted for. It's just not possible. There will always be conflict. Hate the game, not the players. I mean, what the hell do you want to do? Go out and kill chads to rape their women? You could have tried that a few thousand years ago and probably would have been killed in the process. It's just not worth to throw your life away for pussy. Yes, it's agonizing to have this unfulfilled desire. Some people get depressed, some people develop hatred because of it. None of it helps your problem though. There are only a handful of possible options:

1. Try to make it. Find a suitable girl, make yourself as attractive as you can and hope it's enough.
2. If you think, there are no suitable girls due to the fact, that girls are degenerate and inferior, you're out of luck and born in the wrong world.
Your ideal girl only exists in your mind and you will never be able to meet her. Why waste any more time thinking about and hating girls then? It's useless. Find something else to do with your life or kill yourself.
3. If you just want to fuck, travel to a country, where prostitution is legal and fuck your brain out.
4. If you tried 1. and failed, you either do 3. or accept your fate and do something else with your life or kill yourself.
5. If you have no money and don't care about your life and any morals, try to rape.

The system is fucked beyond repair. Nature is fundamentally flawed. However, there is actually a very real and simple, but hugely unpopular solution to all this. Maybe you will come to see this, too.

Good first post, btw. The true enemy aren't chads or girls, but our nature, our desire. Life itself.

There is no good solution to our problem. You cannot create a state of equilibrium, where everybody's wishes and desires are accounted for. It's just not possible. There will always be conflict. Hate the game, not the players. I mean, what the hell do you want to do? Go out and kill chads to rape their women? You could have tried that a few thousand years ago and probably would have been killed in the process. It's just not worth to throw your life away for pussy. Yes, it's agonizing to have this unfulfilled desire. Some people get depressed, some people develop hatred because of it. None of it helps your problem though. There are only a handful of possible options:

1. Try to make it. Find a suitable girl, make yourself as attractive as you can and hope it's enough.
2. If you think, there are no suitable girls due to the fact, that girls are degenerate and inferior, you're out of luck and born in the wrong world.
Your ideal girl only exists in your mind and you will never be able to meet her. Why waste any more time thinking about and hating girls then? It's useless. Find something else to do with your life or kill yourself.
3. If you just want to fuck, travel to a country, where prostitution is legal and fuck your brain out.
4. If you tried 1. and failed, you either do 3. or accept your fate and do something else with your life or kill yourself.
5. If you have no money and don't care about your life and any morals, try to rape.

The system is fucked beyond repair. Nature is fundamentally flawed. However, there is actually a very real and simple, but hugely unpopular solution to all this. Maybe you will come to see this, too.

Good first post, btw. The true enemy aren't chads or girls, but our nature, our desire. Life itself.
Totally agree with you. Life is unfair in itself, people are not equal to each other, and this cannot be corrected. Ideologies of equality have always been utopias. People are equal only after death.

Last edited:
Envy is a basic emotion.

Envy is a basic emotion.
Personally, I am devoid of envy. I advise you not to succumb to it, because it pushes you to reverse lookism: beautiful people are endowed with immoral people. Such a coup is an attempt to lower an attractive person to his level, because it is not possible to take revenge in any other way. When the oppressed begins to create values, he always comes from the opposite and endows the oppressor with negative qualities.

There is also a second option: you are a ressentiment person who endows beautiful people with negative qualities.
Wrong, we judge based on actions. Your problem lies into thinkin we are as shallow and retarded as you.
There's another option called being a fucking retard that rationalizes sociopathy with mental gymnastics and victim blaming.
We are all animals and are influenced by the limbic nervous system, that is, the innate aesthetic criteria for choosing a partner.
And yet you state that ONLY women are the ones that choose a partner.
This is also stated on this forum.
It isn't used as a retarded excuse to victim blame nor advocate for cuckery, though.
Females are a more valuable resource in evolution,
I didn't know there is something ''more valuable'' in an act that depends of 2 people.
there is nothing immoral about it.
When you aren't a braindead retarded animal and you have the capacity and sentience to do otherwise then yeah, it's quite inmoral.
But when I got into a team with smarter women, they respected me very much,
There's at least 2 lies under this statement. Larp harder man.

Wrong, we judge based on actions. Your problem lies into thinkin we are as shallow and retarded as you.
There's another option called being a fucking retard that rationalizes sociopathy with mental gymnastics and victim blaming.
A person's attractiveness does not correlate with his level of intelligence or his moral character. You turned lookism in the opposite direction from your envy. The mere existence of beautiful people for you is aggression and oppression.
Shifting mental illness onto others and looking for the culprit is your choice.
And yet you state that ONLY women are the ones that choose a partner.
Men also have preferences, including congenital ones: for example, blind men also chose a woman with a large hip-to-waist ratio. What men seem to offer to a woman, and she chooses, is not connected with the fact that only women have preferences.
It isn't used as a retarded excuse to victim blame nor advocate for cuckery, though.
I do not blame all the victims, but those who seek to blame for their situation hate other people because they are in a better position. It's like blaming a rich man for using his money because when he spends it, you feel jealous.
I didn't know there is something ''more valuable'' in an act that depends of 2 people.
Evolution and sexual selection is more complicated than fucking.
When you aren't a braindead retarded animal and you have the capacity and sentience to do otherwise then yeah, it's quite inmoral.
Should beautiful people stay at home so that you don't envy them? Should the rich give money to you so that you do not envy the rich? It was not by chance that I mentioned communist views.
There's at least 2 lies under this statement. Larp harder man.
Another example of gender-based hatred that is unfounded. Of course, if you only see women on Instagram, it's hard to believe that they're not all stupid.

Last edited:
It takes about a day before the administration approves my posts ... It's tiresome :feelsree:

Traditionalist monogamous cultures also had high abstinence rates, as discussed on the forum's wiki. So, apparently, even this does not save you from incels. Because sexual selection cannot be canceled::blackpill: - either put up with nature, or kill yourself: life is too cruel for you.
The only way out is to improve your appearance and get closer to attractiveness yourself. People on the forums about lookism have realized this, because they are more discussing plastic surgery, and not the injustices of this world.

Last edited:
A person's attractiveness does not correlate with his level of intelligence or his moral character.
You are the only retard that thinks that. Show any evidence that shows any of the users imply that.
ou turned lookism in the opposite direction from your envy. The mere existence of beautiful people for you is aggression and oppression.
Wrong, as I said, I judge based on actions, not on looks. You are projecting your retardation too hard man, just because you had that mindset in your past doesn't matter everyone else is as mentally slow as you.
Shifting mental illness onto others
If you weren't such a low IQ nigger maybe I wouldn't be call you a retard. Maybe you should ''look for the culprit'' of why I'm calling you a retard by having some basic instropection and self-awarness, but that's too much to ask.
and looking for the culprit is your choice.
I don't need to ''look'' for the culprit, I already clearly know who they are.
Men also have preferences, including congenital ones: for example, blind men also chose a woman with a large hip-to-waist ratio. What men seem to offer to a woman, and she chooses, is not connected with the fact that only women have preferences.
''Men have preferences, but only women have preferences'' :feelstastyman:
I do not blame all the victims, but those who seek to blame for their situation hate other people because they are in a better position.
It's not about them being in a better position, it's about how they treat low-status men.
Evolution and sexual selection is more complicated than fucking.
That's rich coming from some retard that thinks sociopathy is justified because ''uhhhhhh, women fuck men in nature i guess lol xdxd''
Should beautiful people stay at home so that you don't envy them? Should the rich give money to you so that you do not envy the rich? It was not by chance that I mentioned communist views.
My post is hardly arguing against that idea but you seem to keep spamming the same accusation over and over again in some pathetic attempt to ''adress'' the points I raised.

Another example of gender-based hatred that is unfounded.Of course, if you only see women on Instagram, it's hard to believe that they're not all stupid.
My views on normalfaggots and women is based on real life experiences. You are as ignorant and shallow as the average bluepilled anti-incel with your empthy assumptions. Ideally you would be banned on the spot for being an obvious larping concern troll, but this shithole has shitty moderation so enjoy talking to yourself into a wall, because nobody will take any of your bullshit seriously anyway.

People can hate the rich, the beautiful, the smart - that's understandable. I perfectly understand this and know the reasons for hatred. The question is, what does this hatred say about its unfortunate possessor? Could it be a sense of lost justice? Maybe this is a sign of a petty soul? I have an opinion on this matter
I wouldn't hate them if we weren't forced to support whores and chads with our taxes and follow their cucked laws, but since they are complacent and actively support the corrupt system they benefit from, it makes sense to hate them.

You are the only retard that thinks that. Show any evidence that shows any of the users imply that
We again return to the OP post: in this case, the only justification for anger at Chad is envy.
Wrong, as I said, I judge based on actions, not on looks.
You are very generalizing. All beautiful people are immoral, all women are stupid, although the evidence to the contrary lies on the surface. My personal experience also speaks about the stupidity of women, but my experience does not cover all women, and for example, I read good books written by women. Also, I have not met smart people among the inhabitants of certain territories, however, any statistics characterize the population, not an individual. There is more evidence for the stupidity of women than for the stupidity of attractive people: there is none.
If you're talking about lookism from attractive people, then all people are subject to cognitive biases, including you. This is obvious from your statements about attractive people. Not all of them are lookists.
In general, I see no point in blaming attractive people. I blame human nature in general.
I don't need to ''look'' for the culprit, I already clearly know who they are.T
This is sexual selection:feelskek:
That's rich coming from some retard that thinks sociopathy is justified because ''uhhhhhh, women fuck men in nature i guess lol xdxd'
'Men have preferences, but only women have preferences
Translation error. I originally warned about them. I wanted to say that both sexes have preferences and gave the example of a blind man
It's not about them being in a better position, it's about how they treat low-status men.
I am against lookism, just like you. But how wise is it to blame all attractive people and women? On the other hand, I understand you, but I am more inclined to blame vile human nature in general. You are talking like a radical feminist who considers all men to be rapists and murderers because most of the murders are committed by men.
I'll think about some of the things you said. But I will repeat my question: what solution to our shitty situation do you see?:feelshmm:

We again return to the OP post: in this case, the only justification for anger at Chad is envy.
If you're talking about lookism from attractive people, then all people are subject to cognitive biases, including you. This is obvious from your statements about attractive people. Not all of them are lookists.
You insist on repeating the same assumption when you admitelly said you are new to this community, yet you still try to shoehorn this stupid theory without any proof. Wrong, the anger in chad is based on real experiences where these people judge low status men based on looks themselves.

The irony of your post is blatant comical where you judge incels for being ''lookist'' while at the same time advocating normalfaggots and women for being lookist themselves, making mental gymnastics to justify them. It's obvious that the intent behind your posts are nothing but a pathetic attempt to gaslight and victim blaming.
You are very generalizing.
You are the one arbitrarly judging all incels as ''envious'' without no evidence and while admitely saying you are new to a community, so you have no room to come to a conclusion to generalize us, faggot.

And the rest of your post is just embarassing. It's pretty much you parroting ''You hate ALL wahmen becuz u envy brooo'' :soy: when you have no evidence nor experience to have grounds to judge this forum. Second, that conclusion pointing that I apparently think that way came out of your ass, point out a snippet of my post where I even imply that, fucking retard.
This is sexual selection:feelskek:
Wrong, it's women and normalfaggots being shallow sociopath retards, thing that you unironically criticizes incels for without no proof, while defending them being shallow and lookist, as I previously said.

I am against lookism,
You aren't. You are against apparent ''lookism'' from incels, while you get outraged at us for criticizing normalfaggots and women for being shallow lookists.

You also have this issue where you contradict yourself many times, as I pointed out 3 times across your previous posts. Your most comical contradiction is advocating all humans as souless NPCs that can't control their actions and at the same time getting outraged as incels apparently ''generalizing'' everyone.

Last edited:
Slaves shouldn't be angry at their owners. Every human looks for their own interests.

Starving children shouldn't be fed. Humans naturally want to keep their own food.

Being angry at a murderer is irrational. All animals kill each other.

See how dumb that sounds? Sorry, but this logic just fails badly. If we let everyone do whatever they want, everything collapses into violent anarchy

Wrong, the anger in chad is based on real experiences where these people judge low status men based on looks themselves.
Okay, I'll think about it. I think you're right about that :feelsstudy:
You are the one arbitrarly judging all incels as ''envious''
This is my guess. I am still confused by what you say about hating all the chads. Obviously, not all of them judge you by your looks.
It's obvious that the intent behind your posts are nothing but a pathetic attempt to gaslight and victim blaming.
in a dispute, truth is born. Sometimes I can persistently argue a position in order to hear good arguments. That's why I created this thread. Thanks to you, I will think about a lot. Don't be mad at me)
I do not blame those who are victims of lookism. I know how disgusting it is. My statements about envy do not apply to all forum participants, some have a well-founded opinion
Wrong, it's women and normalfaggots being shallow sociopath retards, thing that you unironically criticizes incels for without no proof, while defending them being shallow and lookist, as I previously said.
If we are not talking about lookism, but about abstinence and lack of a sexual partner, then I think that sexual selection plays a role here. Chads are to blame in the sense that they beat us in the competition, and females choose them - but after all, when there is a choice, people always choose the best
You aren't. You are against apparent ''lookism'' from incels, while you get outraged at us for criticizing normalfaggots and women for being shallow lookists.
Sorry if I made you angry, be kinder, man. I am against lookism, but as I said, I try to defend a certain position in order to hear the arguments. Thanks to you I got them and now I have food for thought
You also have this issue where you contradict yourself many times, as I pointed out 3 times across your previous posts. Your most comical contradiction is advocating all humans as souless NPCs that can't control their actions and at the same time getting outraged as incels apparently ''generalizing'' everyone.
Lookism and sexual selection are two different things. Honestly, my views are too complex for me to describe my own shitty English ... In general, I distinguish between contemptuous attitude towards people on the basis of external signs (lookism) and the choice of a sexual partner. My claims about instinct were about sexual selection. There is no contradiction between not wanting to have sex with a person, but at the same time respecting him

When I thought a lot about lookism, I quickly came to the conclusion that it was useless to fight it. I just took it for granted and moved on. I said "yes, the world is shitty, but I won't do anything about it" and began to live on without bothering my head
If we talk about my life, I create a halo effect with my competencies: people do not care how I look when I am competent. You are a smart person, I think you will succeed.:feelsokman:
A certain degree of lookism is the firmware of our brain, turn on children's cartoons with ugly villain characters and kind, beautiful characters. You may not like the ugly person as a sexual partner, nothing can be done about it, but you can treat him with respect. Unfortunately, there will inevitably be a part of the people who will not be able to do this. But why should I care so much?
Slaves shouldn't be angry at their owners. Every human looks for their own interests.

Starving children shouldn't be fed. Humans naturally want to keep their own food.

Being angry at a murderer is irrational. All animals kill each other.

See how dumb that sounds? Sorry, but this logic just fails badly. If we let everyone do whatever they want, everything collapses into violent anarchy
You exaggerated my point of view, although I admit that I could put it wrong somewhere
Going to the forum, I first of all saw the posts that all beautiful people need to be killed, I was impressed by this nonsense.:worryfeels:

Cheds and mongoloid race lol

also you remind me of the way certain postmaxxers type. Must be an alt account

I have bad English, so excuse me for some confusion
I decided to create this post because despite the fact that I am actually an gigaincel, I have a different view of the world and sense of self. And I'm curious to know how differently we, people facing the same problems, look at them.
your engrish is really amazing for someone who doesnt have it as their first language. kudos broski

Cheds and mongoloid race lol

also you remind me of the way certain postmaxxers type. Must be an alt account
I live in Russia:feelshmm:
But my height is low even for an Asian, in Central Asia the growth is almost the same
I look like a 14 year old, every other girl like me or taller:feelsrope:

It takes about a day before the administration approves my posts ... It's tiresome :feelsree:

Traditionalist monogamous cultures also had high abstinence rates, as discussed on the forum's wiki. So, apparently, even this does not save you from incels. Because sexual selection cannot be canceled::blackpill: - either put up with nature, or kill yourself: life is too cruel for you.
The only way out is to improve your appearance and get closer to attractiveness yourself. People on the forums about lookism have realized this, because they are more discussing plastic surgery, and not the injustices of this world.
this is true and why almost everyne on this forum promotes looksmaxxxing

but herr derrr again this is not a moral environment, you are stating to cure the incels problem we become enthralled in an immoral race to the top race to the most attractive mog or be mogged world, which is in itself immoral.

your arguments are wang and you sound like a fucking henchman for chad and stacey to reign uninterrupted ill again direct you to my quote penned by myself to slay the Satan that is your repetitiive narcisstic bullshit babble.

it is the greatest evil to recognize the devil and not stop or hinder him, but then dance with him in hell

Also there is a huge hole in your logic, you have LUMPED TOGETHER incels hating ALL CHADS AND STACEYS AND ALL ABOVE THEM LOOKS WISE.

THE INCEL POSITION IS HATING PEOPLE THAT ACTIVELY SHIT ON THEM, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT THERE CAN BE MORAL CHADS AND STACEY, THUS ACTING MORALLY AND BEING NICE TO INCELS, THESE PEOPLE INCELS WOULD NOT HATE, OR IN YOUR ATTEMPT AT PSYCHOLOGY ENVY WHICH IS JUST PURELY HATE BUT WITH A DARK TRIAD ANGLE TO GASLIGHT EVEN MORE PEOPLE.

this is true and why almost everyne on this forum promotes looksmaxxxing

but herr derrr again this is not a moral environment, you are stating to cure the incels problem we become enthralled in an immoral race to the top race to the most attractive mog or be mogged world, which is in itself immoral.

your arguments are wang and you sound like a fucking henchman for chad and stacey to reign uninterrupted ill again direct you to my quote penned by myself to slay the Satan that is your repetitiive narcisstic bullshit babble.

Also there is a huge hole in your logic, you have LUMPED TOGETHER incels hating ALL CHADS AND STACEYS AND ALL ABOVE THEM LOOKS WISE.

THE INCEL POSITION IS HATING PEOPLE THAT ACTIVELY SHIT ON THEM, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT THERE CAN BE MORAL CHADS AND STACEY, THUS ACTING MORALLY AND BEING NICE TO INCELS, THESE PEOPLE INCELS WOULD NOT HATE, OR IN YOUR ATTEMPT AT PSYCHOLOGY ENVY WHICH IS JUST PURELY HATE BUT WITH A DARK TRIAD ANGLE TO GASLIGHT EVEN MORE PEOPLE.
Ok, I think I understand you. Although to be honest, I was unable to translate some of the words
Well, I think it's time for me to leave this forum. My goal was to get to know you, and I did it. Despite the fact that I am one of you, I see no point in being here - it seems pointless to me

When I went to this forum, it seemed to me that people here hate chads and stacy because of envy. Certainly some of you are. And these statements in the spirit of SJW "the very existence of chads oppresses us, they need to be killed" confused me. But now I began to understand better.

Thanks to everyone who replied. Even to those who were rude. I will continue to go with the flow and not worry, as it always has been. I have always been more worried about my own view of my aesthetics, rather than the view of chads and stacy. And because my face suits me (after the operation it should be perfect for me), life becomes even easier. The only thing that pisses me off is my height. By the time I can correct it with the help of surgery, my youth, my best years will be behind me - this should have been done at the age of 16. It is sad... :cryfeels:
My winter boots increase my height by 3cm, and that 3cm greatly increases my self-confidence, because then I am taller than the average female height, so I feel comfortable. An operation to lengthen the leg by 5-6 centimeters will be the best thing I have done in my life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=482SRDTJ2BU

Timing 0:35

:feelshaha:

Last edited:

Many on this forum believe that it is immoral for Chad to have sex with girls. Dude, if all girls liked you, you would use it too. It is because of this delusion that I talked so much about envy :feelsohh:

:feelskek:

Last edited:
Because society is man made and it used to have constructs to solve these kinds of things. Why should we resign to our fate?

We are actively constantly backstabbed.
Well said
And why should we stop ourself from going on a rampage if society treats us like shit. OP is a bluepiller. He should stop posting shits like this and start taking the Blackpill.

Well said
And why should we stop ourself from going on a rampage if society treats us like shit. OP is a bluepiller. He should stop posting shits like this and start taking the Blackpill.
I took the white pill a long time ago, man ...

I am deleting my account

Thanks again for the answers, reverse radical feminists :feelshaha:
No one could tell what to do to help Incels. Because the answer is unpleasant: to become more beautiful yourself. I took this white pill:chad:
People are not born equal, but they become equal after death: inequality in the essence of life

Last edited:
Enjoy living on the shitty end of that equation.

OP's thread in a nutshell: Don't hate people that treat you worse than shit theory.

Someone explain the Insel / Ched spelling to me