Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Essence of Insel's Hatred of Cheds and Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 35027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35027

Self-banned
-
Hello, I would like to ask you questions, learn more about you
First, a little about myself: I am Kazakh by origin (Mongloid race), I speak Russian and moved to Russia. I am 5'6 tall, have never been attractive to girls. In addition, at the age of 16 I was struck by baldness, which does not respond to treatment, so I decided to use HRT to fight it (hair = life thread. Hairlosstalk forum). I have ideas on how to use HRT without severe harm to my body and without feminization, but I do not want to be distracted from the topic.

At the age of 18, I thought about why I was not interested in girls. I thought about such a widespread phenomenon as lookism. Found out about the shit I'm in as an Asian man. I realized that beauty plays a huge role in our life: relationships, career - that's literally everything. I also thought about the fact that people tend to empathize with beautiful people, not ugly ones. And endow beautiful people with positive personal qualities. This is clearly seen in the example of cartoons: evil characters are always made ugly. Absolutely everything is permeated with lookism, the sudden realization of this shocked me.

Lookism is contained in human nature, which is used, as I mentioned, even in children's cartoons. We also love cats more than pigs because pigs don't look cute. Although pigs are pretty smart animals - no one, including you, wants to keep her at home. And it's not your fault that you don't love the ugly
People are not equal:feelsthink:. In many ways. Lookism is contained in human nature, in our reptilian brain - no one is to blame for this. You cannot force a person to love someone, it is impossible. If a woman doesn’t love you, she’s not to blame for this, just as you are not to blame for not loving pigs, spiders, or obese people.
The feeling of inferiority causes ressentiment in the Incels. The Incels write that the Chads should be dead for being born attractive. And that a chad cannot be a good person and friend. This is envy. I am also sure that most incels hold communist or other leftist views, the essence of which often lies in revenge and hatred of more beautiful / successful people. This is my opinion based on my more right-wing views. You may disagree with him, it is not so important
My question is, if lookism, as confirmed in this forum, is due to human biology, how are you going to fight it? I think it's impossible. This is contrary to the fundamental principles of nature.
What's the point in hating women? There is nothing immoral on the part of a woman to refuse us. No one is to blame for anything disgusting
The same goes for the Cheds: they are lucky. But there's nothing to hate them for. Only envy, only resentment can make a person hate only because he is better than you in something.

What do you think of all this?

I'm going to have a blepharoplasty this summer. I will cure my baldness. In the future, I will increase my height through lengthening the legs - this is a very expensive operation. I will also extend the shoulders through the collarbone lengthening. These changes will not make me a chad, but I will be better for myself. This will give me confidence, relieve complexes. It's a shame that genetic roulette makes me put up with all this shit. This causes me tremendous suffering, especially baldness. But I don't gloat over luckier people. I don’t consider chads or women as enemies.
Incel has 2 outputs:
1) Suicide
2) Resignation to facts. Many of you are looking for the guilty ones, but there are no guilty ones

Appearance does not prevent me from doing what I love. I consider myself a happy person. I am angry with my fate; it seems like the world is mocking you by rewarding you with such a set of characteristics. However, I struggle with this, I try to be strong, not to look for the guilty and not to be a ressentiment person, succumbing to the affects of weak people. I accept life as it is, I treat problems with a fatalistic attitude. Amor fati.:feelsokman:

Of course, some women abuse their privileges, but the same would be done by men, having received them - this is the vile essence of all people, the majority. In addition, there are good, smart women, which does not allow you to hate them all. Of course, their strict criteria for appearance can be perceived as cruelty, but how much is this?

Every cruel man is not so cruel as the ill-treated one imagines the idea of pain is not the same as its endurance. It is the same thing in the case of unjust judges, of the journalist who leads public opinion astray by small dishonesties. In all these cases cause and effect are surrounded by entirely different groups of feelings and thoughts; yet one unconsciously takes it for granted that doer and sufferer think and feel alike, and according to this supposition we measure the guilt of the one by the pain of the other

Attachments

• vBvBnT5RCwQ.jpg
    vBvBnT5RCwQ.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
First, a little about myself: I am Kazakh by origin (Mongloid race), I speak Russian and moved to Russia. I am 5'6 tall, have never been attractive to girls. In addition, at the age of 16 I was struck by baldness, which does not respond to treatment, so I decided to use HRT to fight it (hair = life thread. Hairlosstalk forum). I have ideas on how to use HRT without severe harm to my body and without feminization, but I do not want to be distracted from the topic.

At the age of 18, I thought about why I was not interested in girls. I thought about such a widespread phenomenon as lookism. Found out about the shit I'm in as an Asian man. I realized that beauty plays a huge role in our life: relationships, career - that's literally everything. I also thought about the fact that people tend to empathize with beautiful people, not ugly ones. And endow beautiful people with positive personal qualities. This is clearly seen in the example of cartoons: evil characters are always made ugly. Absolutely everything is permeated with lookism, the sudden realization of this shocked me.

Lookism is contained in human nature, which is used, as I mentioned, even in children's cartoons. We also love cats more than pigs because pigs don't look cute. Although pigs are pretty smart animals - no one, including you, wants to keep her at home. And it's not your fault that you don't love the ugly
People are not equal:feelsthink:. In many ways. Lookism is contained in human nature, in our reptilian brain - no one is to blame for this. You cannot force a person to love someone, it is impossible. If a woman doesn’t love you, she’s not to blame for this, just as you are not to blame for not loving pigs, spiders, or obese people.
The feeling of inferiority causes resentment in the Incels. The Inzels write that the Chads should be dead for being born attractive. And that a chad cannot be a good person and friend. This is envy. I am also sure that most incels hold communist or other leftist views, the essence of which often lies in revenge and hatred of more beautiful / successful people. This is my opinion based on my more right-wing views. You may disagree with him, it is not so important
My question is, if lookism, as confirmed in this forum, is due to human biology, how are you going to fight it? I think it's impossible. This is contrary to the fundamental principles of nature.
What's the point in hating women? There is nothing immoral on the part of a woman to refuse us. No one is to blame for anything disgusting
The same goes for the Cheds: they are lucky. But there's nothing to hate them for. Only envy, only resentment can make a person hate only because he is better than you in something.

I'm going to have a blepharoplasty this summer. I will cure my baldness. In the future, I will increase my height through lengthening the legs - this is a very expensive operation. I will also extend the shoulders through the collarbone lengthening. These changes will not make me a chad, but I will be better for myself. This will give me confidence, relieve complexes. It's a shame that genetic roulette makes me put up with all this shit. This causes me tremendous suffering, especially baldness. But I don't gloat over luckier people. I don’t consider chads or women as enemies.
Incel has 2 outputs:
1) Suicide
2) Resignation to facts. Many of you are looking for the guilty ones, but there are no guilty ones

Appearance does not prevent me from doing what I love. I consider myself a happy person. I am angry with my fate; it seems like the world is mocking you by rewarding you with such a set of characteristics. However, I struggle with this, I try to be strong, not to look for the guilty and not to be a resentment person, a resentment person, succumbing to the affects of weak people. I accept life as it is, I treat problems with a fatalistic attitude. Amor fati.:feelsokman:

Of course, some women abuse their privileges, but the same would be done by men, having received them - this is the vile essence of all people, the majority. In addition, there are good, smart women, which does not allow you to hate them all. Of course, their strict criteria for appearance can be perceived as cruelty, but how much is this?

Every cruel man is not so cruel as the ill-treated one imagines the idea of pain is not the same as its endurance. It is the same thing in the case of unjust judges, of the journalist who leads public opinion astray by small dishonesties. In all these cases cause and effect are surrounded by entirely different groups of feelings and thoughts; yet one unconsciously takes it for granted that doer and sufferer think and feel alike, and according to this supposition we measure the guilt of the one by the pain of the other.
read everything strong first post.

I have bad English, so excuse me for some confusion
I decided to create this post because despite the fact that I am actually an gigaincel, I have a different view of the world and sense of self. And I'm curious to know how differently we, people facing the same problems, look at them.

Last edited:
Because society is man made and it used to have constructs to solve these kinds of things. Why should we resign to our fate?

We are actively constantly backstabbed.

I think the real problem is that you speak to us as if you weren't part of our group, which means you don't want to be part of our brotherhood and consider us as stranger with ideas to change.

You're not here to debate, only to display your vision of what Incels are.

You don't know us and you shouldn't be there. You have no idea about who we are.

I hate this kind of self hate mentality. Why the hell are short, bald or watever inferior to others? I dont get it. And more importantly, for every male there's a female looksmatch equivalent. The problem is that she is getting pumped by chad while you rot THAT is the problem. I have no problem accepting that ugly people are not going to be treated as good as others but that doesn't mean they can't reproduce. If people with genetics defects can why would not so atractive reproduce too?

Welcome to the forum :feelsLightsaber:
Brootal. Balding is death sentence. But I've never heard about using HRT for baldness must be for the DHT shit
But since you used HRT at such a young age I wonder if it affected your other body parts like penis size.

At the age of 18, I thought about why I was not interested in girls.
Do you mean girls were not interested in you? Or is it HRT? :feelskek:

II thought about such a widespread phenomenon as lookism. Found out about the shit I'm in as an Asian man. I realized that beauty plays a huge role in our life: relationships, career - that's literally everything. I also thought about the fact that people tend to empathize with beautiful people, not ugly ones. And endow beautiful people with positive personal qualities. This is clearly seen in the example of cartoons: evil characters are always made ugly. Absolutely everything is permeated with lookism, the sudden realization of this shocked me.
Yeah you're right. Lookism is everywhere.
I like pigs tbh
The feeling of inferiority causes ressentiment in the Incels.
The thing is that most of us are not hideously ugly. My dad and your dad and most of our dads most likely looked similar to us and they were not incels.
Times have changed, now average is not enough. You have to stand out as a man to get scraps. I blame social media, online dating and feminism not our "uglyness".
The Incels write that the Chads should be dead for being born attractive. And that a chad cannot be a good person and friend. This is envy.
Agree. We shouldn't hate on Chads unless they bully incels.
We can't fight it that's true but human biology is not the only reason why we are here. A major reason is feminism and giving women rights.
Nope. I hate women because they are inferior. I am a true misogynist. If you're not a misogynist then you haven't swallowed the blackpill properly.
I hate them because they indulge in this degeneracy for short term instant validation. Women should get married before 20 and spend her life serving her husband and taking care of her kids. They are made inferior for a reason and that reason is to follow the male.

Agree with this tbh
I'm going to have a blepharoplasty this summer. I will cure my baldness. In the future, I will increase my height through lengthening the legs - this is a very expensive operation. I will also extend the shoulders through the collarbone lengthening. These changes will not make me a chad, but I will be better for myself. This will give me confidence, relieve complexes. It's a shame that genetic roulette makes me put up with all this shit. This causes me tremendous suffering, especially baldness.
Based tbh. I always respect ppl who lookmaxx.
But I don't gloat over luckier people. I don’t consider chads or women as enemies.
Incel has 2 outputs:
1) Suicide
Women are guilty for taking part in degeneracy, other men are guilty for being white knight cucks, Chads are guilty for bullying incels.

The end goal for every incel should be a strong dislike towards other non-incels.
Appearance does not prevent me from doing what I love. I consider myself a happy person. I am angry with my fate; it seems like the world is mocking you by rewarding you with such a set of characteristics. However, I struggle with this, I try to be strong, not to look for the guilty and not to be a ressentiment person, succumbing to the affects of weak people. I accept life as it is, I treat problems with a fatalistic attitude. Amor fati.:feelsokman:

You are whitepilled which is the ultimate blackpill. Focusing on oneself and trying to be the best version in every way. This is what mgtow preaches all the time and I find it the best way to approach life tbh.
Of course, some women abuse their privileges, but the same would be done by men, having received them - this is the vile essence of all people, the majority.
Not just that but women are low IQ, they are physically weak and they know nothing besides social media bullshit. You can't even talk about interesting stuff like philosophy or physics with her.
In addition, there are good, smart women, which does not allow you to hate them all. Of course, their strict criteria for appearance can be perceived as cruelty, but how much is this?
Chad only boyo
Every cruel man is not so cruel as the ill-treated one imagines the idea of pain is not the same as its endurance. It is the same thing in the case of unjust judges, of the journalist who leads public opinion astray by small dishonesties. In all these cases cause and effect are surrounded by entirely different groups of feelings and thoughts; yet one unconsciously takes it for granted that doer and sufferer think and feel alike, and according to this supposition we measure the guilt of the one by the pain of the other
Strong first post tbh.

Because society is man made and it used to have constructs to solve these kinds of things. Why should we resign to our fate?

We are actively constantly backstabbed.
The only way for unattractive people to get women is through forced marriage. The freer people are, the more choice, the worse we are, because we cannot withstand competition. This is inevitable, the weak will inevitably lose if they are not in greenhouse conditions.
We cannot be helped. Only a stoic confrontation.
I think the real problem is that you speak to us as if you weren't part of our group, which means you don't want to be part of our brotherhood and consider us as stranger with ideas to change.

You're not here to debate, only to display your vision of what Incels are.

You don't know us and you shouldn't be there. You have no idea about who we are.
Based on the definition, I am actually an incel:dab:. However, incels can have different views, we are heterogeneous. I turned to those who are looking for those who are to blame for women and chads, who wish them death.
I hate this kind of self hate mentality. Why the hell are short, bald or watever inferior to others? I dont get it. And more importantly, for every male there's a female looksmatch equivalent. The problem is that she is getting pumped by chad while you rot THAT is the problem. I have no problem accepting that ugly people are not going to be treated as good as others but that doesn't mean they can't reproduce. If people with genetics defects can why would not so atractive reproduce too?
I understood you. Unfortunately, females choose the best minority. It's sad, but we won't do anything about it. The problem is in us - we are losing the competition. Put yourself in the shoes of a girl and answer yourself: would you date yourself?

Last edited:
I chose to hate everyone because everyone hates me.

The only way for unattractive people to get women is through forced marriage. The freer people are, the more choice, the worse we are, because we cannot withstand competition. This is inevitable, the weak will inevitably lose if they are not in greenhouse conditions.
We cannot be helped. Only a stoic confrontation.

Based on the definition, I am actually an incel:dab:. However, incels can have different views, we are heterogeneous. I turned to those who are looking for those who are to blame for women and chads, who wish them death.
Countless of your forefathers weren't much of a looker either, yet they managed to fulfill their role as male and you are the result.
You can be stoic all you like while chad and women laugh all the way to the bank so to speak. Enjoy accepting your demise for the sake of their benefit.

Ok greycel, let me educate you on few things.

First off, I agree that hating women or chads is illogical but humans aren't logical creatures. We want pussy but we can't have it so it leads to frustration and resentment. As someone who doesn't even want pussy you may not understand this.

Secondly, inceldom has less to do with ugliness and more to do with breakdown of societal values like monogamy and chastity. Which has been exacerbated in modern era with rising liberal degeneracy, birth control and social media. Our ugly ancestors had no problem getting pussy.

Lastly, if you are happy with yourself and don't even want pussy then why are you planning all these hardcore surgeries?

But since you used HRT at such a young age I wonder if it affected your other body parts like penis size.
I will start HRT in a month. It will definitely affect my body, but since I will use it in cycles once a year for 3-5 months, it will be reversible.
This man has grown hair on HRT and has been walking with hair for 2 years. They slowly deteriorate, however, he may take another cycle. This is the only way to regrow hair with early aggressive baldness. I will also have a mastectomy so that I don't have any breast growth at all.
Do you mean girls were not interested in you? Or is it HRT?
:feelskek:
I hate women because they are inferior. I am a true misogynist. If you're not a misogynist then you haven't swallowed the blackpill properly.
I hate them because they indulge in this degeneracy for short term instant validation
Women have fewer prominent personalities and fewer criminals. Men are a contrasting sex: men are the greatest geniuses and the most terrible criminals. I would say that in men life plays in all its diversity.
However, there are smart people among women, there is no doubt about that. They may be harder to find, but nonetheless. You know, I was born in central asia. This is the place with an IQ of 79. People think I'm inferior. They think that I am inclined to commit crimes, I am stupid, etc. Moreover, in Russia there are many migrants from Central Asia who commit crimes. In general, they are kind of blacks in the United States. However, you understand that you cannot engage in such crude generalizations. You condemn people for lookism, but hating all women is better than hating all Asians or blacks?
Women are guilty for taking part in degeneracy, other men are guilty for being white knight cucks, Chads are guilty for bullying incels.

The end goal for every incel should be a strong dislike towards other non-incels.
:feelsmega:We all choose the best when we have a choice. And we take advantage of our advantages when they are.

Not just that but women are low IQ, they are physically weak and they know nothing besides social media bullshit. You can't even talk about interesting stuff like philosophy or physics with her.
You are generalizing as I mentioned. People think the same about me because I was born in a country with low IQ and high crime rates. I personally know one woman philosopher, and I also know about the existence of other women philosophers. You are talking about the majority, I understand you, but these are too general judgments.
Countless of your forefathers weren't much of a looker either, yet they managed to fulfill their role as male and you are the result.
You can be stoic all you like while chad and women laugh all the way to the bank so to speak. Enjoy accepting your demise for the sake of their benefit.
My ancestors received women because they chose women among Asian savages with iq less than 80. I am not satisfied with this option, otherwise I would have gone for a woman to third world countries long ago.

Last edited:
Holy shit the ammount of soy in this thread alone. Where do I begin:

1) If you agree that women are not at fault over anything based in some retarded theory about nature, then you agree women are animals.

2) If your retarded theory about ''nature dictates you can't love ugly people'' then why do men date below their looksmatch and date ugly and even deformed and midget women while women do not?

3) Hatred of women is justified since women are entitled whores that don't settle for looksmatch, do you think it's acceptable for a ugly landwhale to DEMAND a 6'4 chad? Women insane standards are the reason you do a fucking leg surgery, don't be a fucking retard. Secondly, If you don't realise that the hatred for women are beyond rejection you are not an incel and you are larping faggot.

4) As I said above, women not only reject ugly men, they also treat them like shit based on looks. Same applies with chad. And yet, according to your soy beaned little brain, I'm soppused to not hate them?

5) So again, you justify and advocate shitty sociopathic behavour behind some retarded ammounts of mental gymnnastics as if it's not wrong and they don't have the option to not do that in the first place.

Kill yourself.

Ok greycel, let me educate you on few things.

First off, I agree that hating women or chads is illogical but humans aren't logical creatures. We want pussy but we can't have it so it leads to frustration and resentment. As someone who doesn't even want pussy you may not understand this.

Secondly, inceldom has less to do with ugliness and more to do with breakdown of societal values like monogamy and chastity. Which has been exacerbated in modern era with rising liberal degeneracy, birth control and social media. Our ugly ancestors had no problem getting pussy.

Lastly, if you are happy with yourself and don't even want pussy then why are you planning all these hardcore surgeries?
I want a girl, this is a translation error.
The motivation to look prettier is not only about finding a girlfriend, but also increasing your self-esteem and being satisfied with your own aesthetics.
I don't know how monogamy can help us. Okay, in that case the girl will have 1 chad for life lol. It doesn't help us, does it?:feelshaha:

'I consider myself a happy person. I'm angry with my fate.'

XHuOPiK

[UWSL]Put yourself in the shoes of a girl and answer yourself: would you date yourself?[/UWSL]
No. But I also wouldn't date degenerate criminals, abusive alcoholics/drug addicts or dangerous psychos.

No. But I also wouldn't date degenerate criminals, abusive alcoholics/drug addicts or dangerous psychos.
Your sample is irrelevant because it consists of the stupid part of women. The part of women who, by virtue of their intelligence, chooses criminals as partners, in any case, cannot interest us for relationships. I don't want a stupid woman
There is also a second option: you are a ressentiment person who endows beautiful people with negative qualities.
Both are bad
1) If you agree that women are not at fault over anything based in some retarded theory about nature, then you agree women are animals.
We are all animals and are influenced by the limbic nervous system, that is, the innate aesthetic criteria for choosing a partner. This is also stated on this forum.
2) If your retarded theory about ''nature dictates you can't love ugly people'' then why do men date below their looksmatch and date ugly and even deformed and midget women while women do not?
Females are a more valuable resource in evolution, because one male can impregnate a huge number of females. The woman chooses the best. You cannot force to love - there is nothing immoral about it. Also, most women are more instinctive, which makes the situation worse. It's hard to find an intelligent woman, I understand you.
4) As I said above, women not only reject ugly men, they also treat them like shit based on looks. Same applies with chad. And yet, according to your soy beaned little brain, I'm soppused to not hate them?
When I was in a team with stupid women, it was so. But when I got into a team with smarter women, they respected me very much, although they still did not consider me as a partner.
Kill yourself.
I'll think about it.

Last edited:

The feeling of inferiority causes ressentiment in the Incels. The Incels write that the Chads should be dead for being born attractive. And that a chad cannot be a good person and friend. This is envy. I am also sure that most incels hold communist or other leftist views, the essence of which often lies in revenge and hatred of more beautiful / successful people. This is my opinion based on my more right-wing views. You may disagree with him, it is not so important

Incel has 2 outputs:
1) Suicide

Greycel tier post

Incel has 2 outputs:
1) Suicide
Resignation does not prevent us to hate tho. You cannot controle hate towards a reality that is obviously harming you. Some people would accuse the devil, others would say it's the randomness of existence and accept their fate. But once you realize the bad situation of someone is linked to some people's decisions/views of the world, then hate is definitely something you can expect from the victim of those.

Resignation does not prevent us to hate tho. You cannot controle hate towards a reality that is obviously harming you. Some people would accuse the devil, others would say it's the randomness of existence and accept their fate. But once you realize the bad situation of someone is linked to some people's decisions/views of the world, then hate is definitely something you can expect from the victim of those.
I hate when negative personality traits are attributed to me based on my appearance, but if I am simply not seen as a partner, I have no one to be angry with.
Greycel tier post
:feelsBox:

'It's not a woman's fault she feels that way. It's just nature.'

'It's totally your fault if you feel hatred or envy towards genetically superior people'.

Just makes sense.

By the way, in Russia recently there was mass shooting at school. Since the perpetrator was attractive, some women began to sympathize with him. This is not the first time that women have empathized with criminals because they are attractive.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSJq1JFUYwY

'It's not a woman's fault she feels that way. It's just nature.'
Our aesthetic views are not the result of mental activity, it is a more instinctive thing.

'It's totally your fault if you feel hatred or envy towards genetically superior people'.
This is the psychological affect "ressentiment", which is peculiar only to people of a certain psychological structure.

Last edited:
I hate when negative personality traits are attributed to me based on my appearance, but if I am simply not seen as a partner, I have no one to be angry with.
Whatever floats your cope lol

I'm just saying you can't expect ppl not to be hateful if your behavior is harming them in the first place. That's what most shallow ppl don't understand, but that's just basic psychology.

Whatever floats your cope lol

I'm just saying you can't expect ppl not to be hateful if your behavior is harming them in the first place. That's what most shallow ppl don't understand, but that's just basic psychology.
People can hate the rich, the beautiful, the smart - that's understandable. I perfectly understand this and know the reasons for hatred. The question is, what does this hatred say about its unfortunate possessor? Could it be a sense of lost justice? Maybe this is a sign of a petty soul? I have an opinion on this matter

People can hate the rich, the beautiful, the smart - that's understandable. I perfectly understand this and know the reasons for hatred. The question is, what does this hatred say about its unfortunate possessor? Could it be a sense of lost justice? Maybe this is a sign of a petty soul? I have an opinion on this matter
You look like an aristocrat judging a peasant trying to live by and being rageful about feudalism from time to time. You can't blame desperate ppl from being desperate, especially whe the people guilty of his desperate state are so easy to find.

You look like an aristocrat judging a peasant trying to live by and being rageful about feudalism from time to time. You can't blame desperate ppl from being desperate, especially whe the people guilty of his desperate state are so easy to find.
Who is to blame for the incels not getting a pair? You can read in the wiki of this forum that there is evidence that aesthetic preferences are mostly innate. If we talk about the unreasonably high standards of the beauty of women - this is the subject of the stupid part of women, which in any case is not considered by us as a partner for long-term relationships.
You can hate anyone and anything, but wanting to die and attributing negative personality traits to people who are more fortunate is no better than what the worst part of them does. Although you can excuse yourself by saying that this is just "revenge".

The motivation to look prettier is not only about finding a girlfriend, but also increasing your self-esteem and being satisfied with your own aesthetics.
Maybe. I can't relate to lookismfaggotry. The only reason I would ever want to be attractive is to attract women. Other than that I have pretty much abandoned norman world. Improving my looks just to impress normies is last thing I would do.
I don't know how monogamy can help us. Okay, in that case the girl will have 1 chad for life lol. It doesn't help us, does it?:feelshaha:
Only a few men are chads. If each chad has only one women then there'd be plenty left for the rest of us.

This is probably the most telling example of slave morality and ressentment I've ever seen. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Those damn chEds... am I right?

Maybe. I can't relate to lookismfaggotry. The only reason I would ever want to be attractive is to attract women. Other than that I have pretty much abandoned norman world. Improving my looks just to impress normies is last thing I would do.

Only a few men are chads. If each chad has only one women then there'd be plenty left for the rest of us.
Obviously, there is a part of women who are in a monogamous relationship. And there are many more of them than Chad. However, it doesn't help us much, right? The fact is that many people prefer not to have a couple at all than to have an unattractive man. It may also be a matter of character, interests: an introvert who does not leave the house and is looking for a woman interested in physics is much less likely, even if he does not look ugly

Obviously, there is a part of women who are in a monogamous relationship. And there are many more of them than Chad. However, it doesn't help us much, right?
Considering that incel men are bottom tier we would need to force more women into monogamy for it to be effective.
The fact is that many people prefer not to have a couple at all than to have an unattractive man.
That's why women's rights were a mistake
It may also be a matter of character, interests: an introvert who does not leave the house and is looking for a woman interested in physics is much less likely, even if he does not look ugly
I don't deny shycel mentalceldom. But rigorous monogamy can solve even that problem.

Considering that incel men are bottom tier we would need to force more women into monogamy for it to be effective.

That's why women's rights were a mistake

I don't deny shycel mentalceldom. But rigorous monogamy can solve even that problem.
Whether you are monogamous or polygamous, if you are ugly, no one will love you.:feelsthink:

Whether you are monogamous or polygamous, if you are ugly, no one will love you.:feelsthink:
"Love" is a broad and useless term. Even slaves can learn to love their chains in the right condition

Все кончено, мой казахский друг

Блядь... :feelskek:
Ты сам кто будешь?

Russian + learning English. Actually, I should know Kazakh, but I didn't want to learn the black speech
Я инцел, а остальное уже не важно

Thanks for your answers, I thought about this problem and am inspired to read more about it, reflect on potential solutions. This is a valuable experience :heart:

@K9Otaku alt?

Based first post will read

Many people just hide their bad feelings very deeply. Every human being who has been born on this planet craves affection, no matter how ugly or deformed he is. And he just cannot get it because of things beyond his control. Is it reasonable for a thirsty man who is denied water to feel resentment towards those who can easily get it, because 'nature'?

Is it reasonable for a thirsty man who is denied water to feel resentment towards those who can easily get it, because 'nature'?
Africans who have food and water problems should hate us and wish us death?
Моё имя не важно. Важно то что я собираюсь сделать :feelshmm:
Я родился инцелом, блять. Просто осознал я это не сразу, блять, месяца два назад я это осознал. Летом во мне начал пробуждаться монстр. Я всех, нахуй, блять, начал ненавидеть. Я всегда, нахуй, всех ненавидел :feelsree:

Africans who have food and water problems should hate us and wish us death?

Я родился инцелом, блять. Просто осознал я это не сразу, блять, месяца два назад я это осознал. Летом во мне начал пробуждаться монстр. Я всех, нахуй, блять, начал ненавидеть. Я всегда, нахуй, всех ненавидел :feelsree:
I don't wish death to Chads. But I feel resentment towards good-looking people potomu cto ja ne gei i mnie nraviatsia zhenshini no ja im ne nravliusj ( ja urod ) i ja ne mogu zhitj po svojim principam, svojej filosofii AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Moja filosofija zhizni

Hqdefault 1

Ебаные двачеры : feelkek:

How is fighting your oppressor an example of slave mentaility?

Or is that another of your weirdly specific translation errors?
The subject creates the image of an "enemy" in order to get rid of the feeling of guilt for their own failures. It is a reaction to oppression, so it aims to denigrate their oppressors. This is a cowardly ascribing negative qualities to the "oppressors". Sublimation of complexes into your moral system