Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The entitlement of western foids never fails to amaze me.

A

aaloneagain

Banned
-
Western foids will always argue that women can't get into STEM fields as much as men because men deter them away and harass them all the time.

I found a very interesting chart.

View: https://imgur.com/a/Nssnhqg

The countries where gender equality is perceived as the worse actually have ALMOST DOUBLE female enrolement in STEM subjects than western libtard countries LOL.

When foid is given maximum choice they will choose whatever they like. They don't like STEM? Or are do they not have the cognitive abilities as men do? :)

It's also why women have their own chess league.

View: https://imgur.com/a/N0r9jC7

who else high af rn?

Western foids will always argue that women can't get into STEM fields as much as men because men deter them away and harass them all the time.
JFL. If anything, it's the opposite.

They would rather tutorial Maxx on Onlyfans then actually putting in any effort.

Institutional easy mode for women increases -> women exert even less effort -> men get discouraged because of toxic school/work environment-> elites rule over zombies

I've never met an intelligent female in my life.

The countries where gender equality is perceived as the worse actually have ALMOST DOUBLE female enrolement in STEM subjects than western libtard countries LOL.

When foid is given maximum choice they will choose whatever they like. They don't like STEM?
Yes exactly, STEM requires you to put in a lot of work but you are getting the best possible guarantee out of it of obtaining a secure and well paying job to better your life. Since foids in feminist countries have it much easier to just leech off of men in a multitude of ways they dont need to enroll in STEM to have better lives.

women always find a thing to bitch about