Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The entire point of being chad is your prime teenage years and early 20s are amazing. Past that, your life is over.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Wanting to be chad at like 25?

Fucking lol, the game is over buddy. Your life is over.

gCmzZRP.gif

Chad's whole life is amazing for him. Why are you coping

There's nothing like being a Chad at high school and College. Especially if you go to a good party school with hot girls. Just imagine being in college looking like Miroslav Cech.

This coper really thinks Chad dosnt lead a successful life until his death.

This board is coping thinking they'll magically become chad at like 30, lmao.

Chad in high school = pussy legend, fucks every hot girl from a pool of 300 women

Chad in college = pussy god, scores the hottest ass from 3000+, known throughout as a big dicked sex master

Adult Chad = pussy Titan, hits the hottest beaches across the world, easily finds his way to the top of the corporate ladder, stepping on incel after incel with 1/10 of the actual work. Finds a wife in his 40s who loves him so much she doesn't mind that he'll still be slaying into his 80s.

One of my only remaining friends in the world is a chad. It is absolutely insane how he can find girls willing to have sex with him. I leave the guy alone for an hour at any social event and he has his tongue down some random girls throat. He isn't even that good looking, he is able to get women simply because he had a lot of sex and is very comfortable with himself and women. He doesnt give a hit about molesting random women because he knows he is gong to get sex from some other random slut.

Nah but most irl chads stop slaying early on. Usually they marry a Stacy and have the peace of mind that she’s not betabuxxijg off him. See Chico etc. Slaying in itself is a meme past high school. The average college girl now is an std factory.

All I know is that I am so far gone that waking up as Chad tomorrow will not make me want to continue living.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back