Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The entire Middle East + India is the same race

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
Thats how its seen in the USA

All brown people here are lumped in as Curry terrorist

White women see us ass all the same its over

It all depends on your phenotype, some middle easterners look black, some look mixed or "hispanic", some look southern european (med), and some look white. What you're saying would be true if all middle easterners looked the same but in reality the middle east is a melting pot of different races unified under a single Islamic culture. Also who the fuck cares about white women or what the USA thinks? Americans are mutts with no culture and white women are whores, if you're truly blackpilled (which means totally accepted the fact that you'll never get love from the opposite sex) you wouldn't care what any race of women think about you and instead focus on the things that actually matter and make you happy, I know this sounds so clichéd but it worked as a good cope for me at least.

Last edited:
I wish I was mistaken as a sand nigger. Sand niggers do quite well here, I might not be incel.