Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The entire idea of a payment system is CUCKED.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I mean think about it-- legal and safe ways to make a transaction. It works because we all follow a rule. That's pretty cucked. There used to be a time when men bartered and made hunches about worth on a whim-- or just took what wanted thru sheer brutality, and dealt with the repercussions appropriately. Now almost everyone IS A COWARD who needs jewish dollars to get what they want. Buying in a jewish idea of money just so we agree not to kill each other. Yet REAL MEN are generally able to get anything they wants for free just because they exist like a foid does.

Everyone who actually needs to transact with dollars is a cuck.

Last edited:
I mean think about it-- legal and safe ways to make a transaction. It works because we all follow a rule. That's pretty cucked. There used to be a time when men bartered and made hunches about worth on a whim-- or just took what wanted thru sheer brutality, and dealt with the repercussions appropriately. Now almost everyone IS A COWARD who needs jewish dollars to get what they want. Buying in a jewish idea of money just so we agree not to kill each other. Yet REAL MEN are generally able to get anything they wants for free just because they exist like a foid does.

Everyone who actually needs to transact with dollars is a cuck.
The (((((((((((((()))))))))))))))) has been on our earth since 300.000 BC
Has it even begun for rebelcels?