Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The "end" of the year and the "beginning" of the next...LOL

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
End of the Year approaching. I'm going to continue rotting in my room, and you, what are you going to do?

I don't know why so many people celebrate (lol), they are empty celebrating endless uselessness ahahahah

you type like a glownigger

Truecel trait - passage of time means nothing

Truecel trait - passage of time means nothing
Why will truecel care about time? THERE IS NO SENSE FOR US, AWAKENED, HAVING TO ENDURE AN EXTREMELY CRUEL AND SOLUTIONLESS REALITY.:bigbrain::feelsjuice:

over for jew year cels

Why will truecel care about time? THERE IS NO SENSE FOR US, AWAKENED, HAVING TO ENDURE AN EXTREMELY CRUEL AND SOLUTIONLESS REALITY.:bigbrain::feelsjuice:
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

I don't know why so many people celebrate (lol), they are empty celebrating endless uselessness ahahahah

They are not celebrating "uselessness". They are celebrating their lives. With the people they love.

But we must just rot in our rooms.

Calendar means nothing, invention by kikes to control the masses.

They are not celebrating "uselessness". They are celebrating their lives. With the people they love.

But we must just rot in our rooms.
That was the funniest thing I heard today.

What is there to celebrate?! Is there anything in this world to celebrate?! IN THIS LIFE???? LOL!!!!!!

It doesn't matter if they are familiar and love each other, they continue to be trash. Not to mention that most relatives only show up at the "End of the Year", just to wish you "well" ahahahahahah

What is there to celebrate?! Is there anything in this world to celebrate?! IN THIS LIFE???? LOL!!!!!!

They have a lot to celebrate.... in their lives.

We don't have anything to celebrate. That's why we will be rotting in our rooms on New Years Eve.

Kimchicel here.

I'm planning to go to library to deal with some couples of difficult Fluid Dynamics questions.

I always get false hope around this time of year that the next one will somehow be different even though I haven’t had a year I would even slightly consider calling good since 2013.

They have a lot to celebrate.... in their lives.

We don't have anything to celebrate. That's why we will be rotting in our rooms on New Years Eve.
I disagree, the celebration does not differentiate them from us.
Either way, they're empty idiots.