Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The end of the female is near.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Time is ticking for female relevancy, with sexbot tech being designed at a rapid pace it won't be long before the traditional female companion is obsolete. It might take more than just sex to become mainstream but it will happen. If she's able to cook,clean,give good sex, and STFU i could see alot of guy's buying it. I don't know if she'll be able to garden because that can be a dirty task, i guess i'll have to do that myself. Until of course the next-gen model come's out.

It really make's alot if sense considering the current sexual marketplace. Female's are more demanding than ever, to even be considered by a looksmatch you have to be at least 6ft tall even if she's a dwaf,you must be high income with room for growth,ect. The 80/20 rule has reached full affect due to the moral decline of the United State's and from what i can see,the entire world spare Saudi Arabia.

Now, who is the bot for ? Many people would asume she's only for genitic garbage who live alone, this is not the case. While it's true that guy's like us will be the first adopter's,i believe that normie's will jump on board within a short periodof time. I believe that even decent looking guy's will buy in, think of the next-generation of men, if we take the initiative and make sexbot's our regular companions,it will seem fairly normal to them. Once they get rejeted by actual female's they'll see robotic woman as an easy way out. Even really good looking guy's have been rejected. Most guy's will at some point say"what's the point of trying" and give up.
This will leave just CHAD-lite's and up remaining in the sexual marketplace. The value of lower tier woman will also begin to plumit.

Men however will not be replaced, there is a reason why sexbot's are devoleped by men for men. There is no market for a male sexbot, studies have shown that female's have next to no interest in sexbots.

Imagine when guy's can fulfill most of their need's with the perfect woman,one that you can have custom ordered to your liking, Our productivity will skyrocket and our live's will be easier. it will be a true dystopia. The incel will be liberated. We will give her most of the household responsibilities and we will live like king's. I know that i won't be able to feel a real connection with the bot and that she won't make me feel validated but if the illusion of love is decent enough, i would settle for it.

I mean, I am pretty satisfied with pr0n. Can't wait to see more advances in the near future

I mean, I am pretty satisfied with pr0n. Can't wait to see more advances in the near future
The future look's pretty bright if thing's keep heading in the right direction.

Yep every incel should be saving up for a sexbot or doll tbh