Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The end of incels.is as the only no toilet space in the world

dude imagine getting a warning on a fucking incel forum for hurting some stupid toilet's feelings. what is this fucking shit @based_meme
It's peak clown world is what it is. :feelshaha: :feelsclown:

Loved this forum so much since i saw it for the first time now we have legit toilets like @Rozysmith
tell me youre joking.

you think thats her in her avi?
4f4bce8e8f6aae32480e3a34b3e25158.gif

Today marks the beginning of the end of incels.is, and the site admin killed it.

It's a slow, but sure, death from here on in.

The Great Incel replacement is real.
The ((Mods)) are allowing more and more Normies and Foids in. Soon we will be a minority on our indigenous site .is.

The Great Incel replacement is real.
The ((Mods)) are allowing more and more Normies and Foids in. Soon we will be a minority on our indigenous site .is.
first phase will always be its not happenning then its happenning dont make toilets upset and you get banned for having a misreable life

Today marks the beginning of the end of incels.is, and the site admin killed it.
what do expect from nigger mods.

''muh cumskins gave foids rights and are the most cucked race''.

see Master

No such thing as failed as blackpilled or failed normies btw when i was in school even the lowest scum made fun of me just for the validation of chad remember guys no one is your friend

Knajjd and some other fag
knajid was exposed years ago, yea he has the looks but i doubt hes getting any pussy. bro is short af. But ur right, if you are good looking but short its still mogging 99 % of this forum

first you allow the foid worship(anime and 3d avi) in the forum then you bring foids and let them make accounts here

this place will turn into a simping factory in no time, jfl

KKcOsfcMTclKXvGmTcFrDsqlfU-Q14TxFMfi9Ckfb5o.png

It's literally this meme again. Welcome to /r9k/ 2.0. This is now just a place for normies and chads to socialize and ostracize true incels.
Yup. I can't wait for the majority of this forum to be made up of Non-Incels.

To debate is always useless
The zeitgeist is gonna move the way it’s supposed to
Opening up to dialogue is just one part of the toning down

To debate is always useless
The zeitgeist is gonna move the way it’s supposed to
Opening up to dialogue is just one part of the toning down
We already lost man

The Tyranny of Mods has ruined this site, should have seen this coming considering how many of them dropped off like flies

The Tyranny of Mods has ruined this site, should have seen this coming considering how many of them dropped off like flies
(((Master))) is a cucked nigger ever since sergeant left so did the forum

(((Master))) is a cucked nigger ever since sergeant left so did the forum
Typical jewish tactic of waiting for the site to show weakness before subverting from within, over for goyimcels :feelsrope:

Before they would “ infiltrate” a public forum, now it’s sectioned off, and we have a chance to actually communicate with them instead of just telling them to kill themselves when they post cringe shit. This is a good thing

Before they would “ infiltrate” a public forum, now it’s sectioned off, and we have a chance to actually communicate with them instead of just telling them to kill themselves when they post cringe shit. This is a good thing
No it isnt fuck that master nigger and his normies can go kths

KKcOsfcMTclKXvGmTcFrDsqlfU-Q14TxFMfi9Ckfb5o.png

It's literally this meme again. Welcome to /r9k/ 2.0. This is now just a place for normies and chads to socialize and ostracize true incels.
We must castrate pretty people

Seeing these type of threads non-stop and then you hear about these ISIS terrorists doing daily attacks everywhere :horror::horror: Where the fuck is the Taliban, Al Qaeda and their boss Uncle Sam when you need them!?!?