Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The end of incels.is as the only no toilet space in the world

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Wow im just shocked and terrified by this decision the thought that any normie , chad or toilet can make a thread here not only that but you cannot harras them , you hear that incel no mean words to the toilet or else your getting banned (cuckkit moment)
Screenshot 20230515 094225 Browser

I really think komesajr "ascension" might have contributed heavily to this decision and poll which any greycel infiltrator could have voted for yes
Next thing your gonna see bunnymaxxing asking for dates and the foid worship will go on maximum we know how it went last time "blackpilled" normies were allowed
Endless bragging and trolling they would say its your fault ur getting bullied its your fault ur getting demolished
If you wanted this and approve this ur a failed cuck that still wants to stay around normies knowing they will humiliate you just for a crumb of pussy

No such thing as failed as blackpilled or failed normies btw when i was in school even the lowest scum made fun of me just for the validation of chad remember guys no one is your friend

We still haven’t had a toilet post yet, I think they would be too scared tbh

jfl @ thinking this was ever an incel forum

its 10% incel users at best, the rest are fakecels and mentalcels and other sorts

KKcOsfcMTclKXvGmTcFrDsqlfU-Q14TxFMfi9Ckfb5o.png

It's literally this meme again. Welcome to /r9k/ 2.0. This is now just a place for normies and chads to socialize and ostracize true incels.

We still haven’t had a toilet post yet, I think they would be too scared tbh
Thats how it starts lets allow blackpilled normies , it slips to chads , then to toilets then i cant say mean words forum is heavily foid worshipped

I welcome the fesikh tbh. It’s a change from the usual low effort posts we have been getting lately

you hear that incel no mean words to the toilet or else your getting banned
Okay that's massively cucked, we should be able to say whatever the fuck we want to normies and femoids when they step foot on OUR forum.

Okay that's massively cucked, we should be able to say whatever the fuck we want to normies and femoids when they step foot on OUR forum.
then to toilets then i cant say mean words forum is heavily foid worshipped
dude imagine getting a warning on a fucking incel forum for hurting some stupid toilet's feelings. what is this fucking shit @based_meme

chad or toilet can make a thread here not only that but you cannot harras them , you hear that incel no mean words to the toilet or else your getting banned (cuckkit moment)
Screenshot 20230515 094225 Browser
Idgaf. I’ll still throw shit at them over there one way or another

I welcome the fesikh tbh. It’s a change from the usual low effort posts we have been getting lately
you don't get bullied for your name, you get bullied for your shit takes

Exactly i want to say to a foid clearly hope she gets raped and i cant elsewhere but no mean words

Soon there will be a mass exodus from .is

@subhuman incel to trans pipeline is real

dude imagine getting a warning on a fucking incel forum for hurting some stupid toilet's feelings. what is this fucking shit @based_meme
I don't know, but this site is definitely joke status now.

It was over the second jews were allowed to join

Incels .net (why is that even censored tf?) used to have that same section and look what happened to that forum

a dead shithole that eventually got shut down by the admin after he couldn’t be bothered paying for servers anymore

feels pretty insulting the priority should be us not them

Why are mentalcels not seen as incels anymore

feels pretty insulting the priority should be us not them
This placed stop being for incels when some previous mods got exposed one was model by looks one was 6'6

This placed stop being for incels when some previous mods got exposed one was model by looks one was 6'6
i just dont see the point then, if youre clearly chad or good looking enough to not need this place why even be here let alone moderate it

i just dont see the point then, if youre clearly chad or good looking enough to not need this place why even be here let alone moderate it
You see my friend chads receptors are so fried by fucking so many foids and beating them they have to dedicate their lives to troll and control incels

You see my friend chads receptors are so fried by fucking so many foids and beating them they have to dedicate their lives to troll and control incels
cant catch a break out here :fuk:

Shit take to match name. You need banning

KKcOsfcMTclKXvGmTcFrDsqlfU-Q14TxFMfi9Ckfb5o.png

It's literally this meme again. Welcome to /r9k/ 2.0. This is now just a place for normies and chads to socialize and ostracize true incels.
DnD is a warning. Nothing is for the rejects or social losers anymore except random acts of violence and even troons are doing that more now :feelsseriously:

This place is gonna become r9k jfl

Well it was good while it lasted. So many OGs got banned in 2022 it was unreal. Well all good things must come to an end I suppose.

Well it was good while it lasted. So many OGs got banned in 2022 it was unreal. Well all good things must come to an end I suppose.
But why does it have to we were fine until now the moment you accept toilets and normies is the moment where incels will get banned and shut down

It's very sad and depressed to see the end and collapse of forum

It's very sad and depressed to see the end and collapse of forum
Loved this forum so much since i saw it for the first time now we have legit toilets like @Rozysmith

But why does it have to we were fine until now the moment you accept toilets and normies is the moment where incels will get banned and shut down
That komesarj shit got normies on our ass hard. Really did a number on us. The grayfag infiltration went tenfold after that incident.

That komesarj shit got normies on our ass hard. Really did a number on us. The grayfag infiltration went tenfold after that incident.
Yea bro ive seen so many greyfags its insane
Now the other question why dont they add more mods since 2 left 2 are absent 3 are working for now if they put actual incels as mods normie invasion will be gone

Loved this forum so much since i saw it for the first time now we have legit toilets like @Rozysmith
tell me youre joking.

you think thats her in her avi?

Yea bro ive seen so many greyfags its insane
Now the other question why dont they add more mods since 2 left 2 are absent 3 are working for now if they put actual incels as mods normie invasion will be gone
We need remaining 2017 OGs as Mods