Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The end is coming weeb bros. (Animecels GTFIH)

Pixycel

Pixycel

Yakub's strongest soldier
★★★★★
From an article on J-list

It seems like history’s repeating itself. Recently, a draft revision of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s “Comprehensive Plan for the Promotion of Gender Equality” was revealed, with public consultation having ended on November 16th, 2021. Submitted by the 6th Tokyo Gender Equality Council, it purportedly aims at eliminating “all forms of violence between men and women” and encouraging cooperation in combating discrimination. Though the Comprehensive Plan is more a set of guidelines than a law, as revealed by mangaka Ken Akamatsu, it could nonetheless lead to mass censorship, once again raising concerns for anime and manga.

Tokyo Censorship News Screenshot 1

Originally unveiled on October 18th, the draft revision has raised eyebrows on social media, both in Japan and elsewhere. (Source: Twitter)
According to Akamatsu, not only does the draft include the “freedom not to be exposed to offensive expressions in mass media and public spaces,” but it also leaves the specifics of what that actually means vague, outside of an “international perspective on sexual and violent expression.” As the mangaka put it bluntly, such broad strokes would not only prevent him, or anyone else, from drawing anything, but could potentially lead to the “decline in Japanese culture.”

This also seems to be linked to what Yoshinobu Yamada, creator of Eden no Ori, Deathtopia, and Satanophany described on November 5th in a series of now-deleted tweets, in response to increasingly strict restrictions on explicit content. He brought up how his publisher deemed Satanophany too erotic for the magazine when it had previously not been a problem, and that such regulation could set a negative precedent. Though it’s just as likely to be a case of creative differences, it’s not hard to see how such measures are open to abuse.

It is true that Satanophany is too erotic for a general magazine, but I don’t want the publishers to do anything that would make the writers shrink. I don’t want the publisher to do anything to discourage authors.
This is where the effects of restrictions come in.
It’s a strange thing to regulate erotica in the first place.
And every time it gets stronger and stronger, people gradually lose their jobs… it’s a terrible story.
I really don’t understand what the regulations are for… It’s the military and erotica that have developed the world.
I don’t know what to say, but I’m not sure what to say.
I think it is strange that restrictions are imposed on youth magazines in the first place…
It didn’t take long before these developments caught traction globally, with reactions ranging from concern over censorship, and frustration that the proposals seem designed to pander to Western feminists, to pessimistic, if not hyperbolic doom-mongering about the death of anime. On Takahashi, however, has stressed that while this current push is nothing to brush aside, the Comprehensive Plan’s vagueness makes it doubtful that it would be implemented, outside of some political virtue-signaling. He also remarked how this is a logical continuation of the restrictions put in place for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and how Japanese politicians tried invoking “What would foreigners think of us?” to rationalize those restrictions, though it should be noted that such restraints don’t apply to self-publishing or digital releases.

Others, meanwhile, have brought up how attempting to grant such efforts the weight of law would run afoul with Japan’s higher courts, if not violate constitutional protections over free speech. This isn’t to ignore how this whole affair has echoes of the infamous Bill 156, filed by then-Tokyo Governor Shintaro Ishihara in 2010: prohibiting “excessive sexual acts” in anime and manga, while regulating the sales of such works in the metropolis, in the name of helping “protect children under the age of 18.” There were fears at the time that this may foster censorship that would have dealt a nigh-fatal blow, given that said bill included clauses that “unabashedly advocated thought control and altering public opinion.” Yet, thanks to opposition from Japanese publishers, creators, and fans alike, those worries never really came to pass.

Tokyo Censorship News Screenshot 2

A snapshot from the recent Freedom of Expression Protection Association Forum, which not only featured Assemblyman Taro Yamada and Ken Akamatsu as key speakers but also extolled anti-censorship and pro-expression efforts. (Source: Twitter)
Given the vocal backlash to the current push for censorship both in and outside Japan, it’s far too premature to call it quits just yet. Whatever the outcome will be, you can be certain about one thing: that Japanese creators and fans across the globe are not just aware of the problems of restricting expression, but are more than willing to stand against them.
Link:https://blog.jlist.com/news/gender-equality-proposal-raises-censorship-concerns/

Jewtube video on it for short attention spancels

View: https://youtu.be/Omsa206aJ1A

TLDR: The Tokyo Metropolitan Government has released plans for promoting gender equality that may lead to the censorship and pozzing of anime and manga.

Is it over bros? Is the west finally going to infect one of the few good copes left? Or is this just over blown?

Its actually strange that such material is allowed to be published in the first place.

I really, really doubt they will implement it. like really, dealing with this shit IRL is already a pain in the ass. now you're gonna take the only enjoyable thing left for the poor japanese people? it's a form of limiting freedom of speech, they will surely start putting cucked things on anime, but i hope it dosn't limit the capacity of great future shows coming out.

I really, really doubt they will implement it. like really, dealing with this shit IRL is already a pain in the ass. now you're gonna take the only enjoyable thing left for the poor japanese people? it's a form of limiting freedom of speech, they will surely start putting cucked things on anime, but i hope it dosn't limit the capacity of great future shows coming out.
It will most likely. Theyre on the path to becoming just like the west :feelsbadman:

It will most likely. Theyre on the path to becoming just like the west :feelsbadman:
I hate to admit it, but yeah it's a posible scenario. hope they dont thought, it's the only non-cucked media one can consume without wanting to die nonstop

I hate to admit it, but yeah it's a posible scenario. hope they dont thought, it's the only non-cucked media one can consume without wanting to die nonstop
This is what grisha hid inside his basement

Feminism? he was a sick doctor indeed.
No retard he hid that the world was truly evil behind in the basement so normgroids and the government doesn't catch him:feelsjuice: I'd do the same shit ngl

just reduce your birth rate even more theory
and japan unlike the west doesn't want to import millions of niggers as compensation for roasties refusing to give birth; so how exactly is it to their benefit to push feminism even in the very media catered for virgin losers, what is the rationale?

I bet a jew is somehow behind this :feelswhat:

finally, no more anime.

I really, really doubt they will implement it. like really, dealing with this shit IRL is already a pain in the ass. now you're gonna take the only enjoyable thing left for the poor japanese people?

While I don't like anime I have to recognize that there are some based japanese digging into weird fetishes and stuff.
They won't get soyified that easily.

Guess I have to mass buy more
loli rape doujin
just in case now.
Edit: it’s legal where I live, ITcucks.

OH NO MY ANIMUUU
NOT MY ANIMUUUU NOOOOO :ahegao: