Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion THE ELITES OF MASS IMMIGRATION

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★

Average atheist

They are the reason why effort doesn't lead to success, at least it did in the previous century.

May some highIQcels explain this whole jew thing to me I honestly do not get it. I long have believed that society in 2023 is no accident but why and how is it jews? Why not muslims or christians or something? And why is it tied to a religion? I am in the dark and doing my own research on this would take far too long

@Govid_Dorious @Mecoja @OutcompetedByRoomba @B/W muttcel @CopeHarderNow GTFIH

May some highIQcels explain this whole jew thing to me I honestly do not get it. I long have believed that society in 2023 is no accident but why and how is it jews? Why not muslims or christians or something? And why is it tied to a religion? I am in the dark and doing my own research on this would take far too long

its simple:

Probably because they make the big chunk of the filthy rich and powerful, maybe they are part of a secret society that use money to control governments that they install. I don't think some average jew has his finger in it and gets any benefits.

its simple:

View attachment 888384
Thanks for the response, looks like a high effort thread and long video so I will watch it tomorrow after I get a good nights sleep to properly observe the information
Probably because they make the big chunk of the filthy rich and powerful, maybe they are part of a secret society that use money to control governments that they install. I don't think some average jew has his finger in it and gets any benefits.
I presume guy above will have some stats for that, I would absolutely believe governments are controlled for the benefit of a minority of elites and not to benefit the majority as they would have you believe, since the actions of governments often do not reflect the wishes of the majority so it makes no sense how they are always "voted" back into power.

I don't think the average jew would benefit though yeah they probably just get racially abused

Thanks for the response, looks like a high effort thread and long video so I will watch it tomorrow after I get a good nights sleep to properly observe the information

I presume guy above will have some stats for that, I would absolutely believe governments are controlled for the benefit of a minority of elites and not to benefit the majority as they would have you believe, since the actions of governments often do not reflect the wishes of the majority so it makes no sense how they are always "voted" back into power.

I don't think the average jew would benefit though yeah they probably just get racially abused

Big topic, kinda lazy. I probably have far less strong claims to make about what actually is going on and more general points about what is clearly known and can resonably be inferred. I think the best way to do a quick introduction is this: "Jews" does not refer to all jews, not really. It's mostly about Ashkenazi Jews, which are a group of European jews who kinda migrated from West Europe (Germany, France) to the east over time. They have the highest average IQ of all population by a decend bid. If you hear "jews are >20% of novel prize winners despite being only 0.2% of the world population" what they mean is "ashkenazis are >20% despite having a population of like a few dozend millions or something".

They are overrepresented in everything in which IQ is highly relevant and in some things were it isn't. We are (I'm part ashkenazi, not sure about the actual %) among the 1,426 billionaires around the globe, 165 or 11.6% of them are Jews. A 2012 analysis came up with 35% of Forbes 400 are Jewish. We are infamous bankers. The jewish side of my family had someone in that field when I visited them for the first time. He had just taken a house away from an old lady who had taken on a loan she couldn't shoudler to buy her grandson a car as a present for his 18th birthday. This kind of thing is also one of the things we are hated for.

The Manhattan project was in large parts a Jewish achivement. The list goes on. Chess grandmasters, CEOs, Inventors, most important politicans and philosophers, you name it.

Kinda already getting too long for me.

You can accept IQ as the reason for this overrepresentation but it's not that simple. Jews show up in places where you wouldn't expect them too just based on IQ. Famously, communism had an absurdly high amount of jewish intellectuals etc. involved.

So another explanation is Jewish nepotism or jewish conspiracies. The more extreme basically have jews controlling everything.

There is also the fact that jews got kicked out of many, many places where they tried to settled down. Think someone claims 200 times, but it's probably someone who hates the jews counting, so who knows. It seems sooner or later every native population we lived around came to hate us enough to chase us out.

Why are the jews so hated? One reason is that success breeds jealousy. Another is, I suspect, that there is something differend about our personality trait distribution. Jews flocked to communism because it speaks to something about the jewish type of person. Above had some other reasons.

Things only get more difficult and complicated as we go on. There are certain very powerful and rich jews (e.g. George Soros + son) that are pushing hard for the kind of things that are tearing America apart. Pushing as in funding defense lawyers for ghetto scum and using their control over mass media (That is where we are most overrepresented I think, amongst the upper ranks of big media empires/companies) to affect public oppinion.

Its obvious to suspect that this is an revenge act against Whites for the holocaust or a continuation of the same conflict between whites and jews that was already present before and ultimately lead to the holocaust in the first place. Though the people strongly in opposition to jews don't believe the holocaust is even real or didn't happen the way history portrays it.

If you want to defend the jews, you could say Soros is trying to make another holocaust impossible by making unity against jews impossible by making society as multicultural as possible. Think this is more or less his official stance on it as well.

Israel is at least partly more orthodox and right wing and religious, and many of them are worried about what their dispora is doing over the world because they fear that this will lead to the exact opposite, another attack on their people. If you want to believe them.

I could go on, but maybe this is enough as a start.

They are the reason why effort doesn't lead to success, at least it did in the previous century.
Them and toilets. Only white and east Asian males can appreciate a meritocracy.

Attachments

• IMG_7213.jpeg
    IMG_7213.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7221.jpeg
    IMG_7221.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7216.jpeg
    IMG_7216.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7215.jpeg
    IMG_7215.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7214.jpeg
    IMG_7214.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7170.jpeg
    IMG_7170.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 17
  • ee9a685d-f038-461d-8d18-fd467cd92378.png
    ee9a685d-f038-461d-8d18-fd467cd92378.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • 1567343508678.jpeg
    1567343508678.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 337
  • IMG_5394.jpeg
    IMG_5394.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5395.jpeg
    IMG_5395.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5353.webp
    471.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4965.jpeg
    IMG_4965.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5055.jpeg
    IMG_5055.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4369.jpeg
    IMG_4369.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4292.jpeg
    IMG_4292.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 15

oh and abotu why it's tied to a religion: when you only breed with other believers you basically have the same effect as a geographical isolation would have. the gene pools of the rest of the surrounding population and the religious group start to drift apart. that's why a religion is tied to genetics.

Jews hide behind shit and blame it on other people, for example the claim that most pedophilia crimes are caused by Catholics is retarded, Jewish pastors are more likely to molest kids than catholic pastors

Attachments

• IMG_7435.jpeg
    IMG_7435.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 14
Ee9a685d f038 461d 8d18 fd467cd92378

Good to see vtuber fan art made it in :feelskek:

its simple:

View attachment 888384
Imagine if racemixing never happened and we implemented eugenics so only intelligent whites reproduced. We could have conquered the whole world and maintained perfect and healthy existences for the human race. Imagine living in a house on the beach on some island and having robots do all the hard work for you and just enjoying life. People act like utopia is impossible but its not if everybody is intelligent and homogeneous and not psychopathic. Human are never gonna make it without eugenics NOW!

Imagine if racemixing never happened and we implemented eugenics so only intelligent whites reproduced. We could have conquered the whole world and maintained perfect and healthy existences for the human race. Imagine living in a house on the beach on some island and having robots do all the hard work for you and just enjoying life. People act like utopia is impossible but its not if everybody is intelligent and homogeneous and not psychopathic. Human are never gonna make it without eugenics NOW!
:yes:

don't forget about the "everyone is beautfiul and big dicked and tall and ..." part

don't forget about the "everyone is beautfiul and big dicked and tall and ..." part
No, not necessarily. People should be setup with their looksmatch and geneticsmatch with government matchmaker programs. If she is obsessing over big dick than she can be incarcerated in a holding facilitg until further notice

No, not necessarily. People should be setup with their looksmatch and geneticsmatch with government matchmaker programs. If she is obsessing over big dick than she can be incarcerated in a holding facilitg until further notice
Nah, if we do eugenics at scale we should make sure people are as beautiful as possible, so everyone gets to experience what it's like to be physcially desirable. Though I would agree that looks are way, way less important than intelligence and certain personality traits. But they are not irrelevant. Or shouldn't be.

Nah, if we do eugenics at scale we should make sure people are as beautiful as possible, so everyone gets to experience what it's like to be physcially desirable. Though I would agree that looks are way, way less important than intelligence and certain personality traits. But they are not irrelevant. Or shouldn't be.
You are right. We might as well go the full mile. Without natural selection, allowing major imperfections to survive will only permeate them more into the populace over time.

Big topic, kinda lazy. I probably have far less strong claims to make about what actually is going on and more general points about what is clearly known and can resonably be inferred. I think the best way to do a quick introduction is this: "Jews" does not refer to all jews, not really. It's mostly about Ashkenazi Jews, which are a group of European jews who kinda migrated from West Europe (Germany, France) to the east over time. They have the highest average IQ of all population by a decend bid. If you hear "jews are >20% of novel prize winners despite being only 0.2% of the world population" what they mean is "ashkenazis are >20% despite having a population of like a few dozend millions or something".

They are overrepresented in everything in which IQ is highly relevant and in some things were it isn't. We are (I'm part ashkenazi, not sure about the actual %) among the 1,426 billionaires around the globe, 165 or 11.6% of them are Jews. A 2012 analysis came up with 35% of Forbes 400 are Jewish. We are infamous bankers. The jewish side of my family had someone in that field when I visited them for the first time. He had just taken a house away from an old lady who had taken on a loan she couldn't shoudler to buy her grandson a car as a present for his 18th birthday. This kind of thing is also one of the things we are hated for.

The Manhattan project was in large parts a Jewish achivement. The list goes on. Chess grandmasters, CEOs, Inventors, most important politicans and philosophers, you name it.

Kinda already getting too long for me.

You can accept IQ as the reason for this overrepresentation but it's not that simple. Jews show up in places where you wouldn't expect them too just based on IQ. Famously, communism had an absurdly high amount of jewish intellectuals etc. involved.

So another explanation is Jewish nepotism or jewish conspiracies. The more extreme basically have jews controlling everything.

There is also the fact that jews got kicked out of many, many places where they tried to settled down. Think someone claims 200 times, but it's probably someone who hates the jews counting, so who knows. It seems sooner or later every native population we lived around came to hate us enough to chase us out.

Why are the jews so hated? One reason is that success breeds jealousy. Another is, I suspect, that there is something differend about our personality trait distribution. Jews flocked to communism because it speaks to something about the jewish type of person. Above had some other reasons.

Things only get more difficult and complicated as we go on. There are certain very powerful and rich jews (e.g. George Soros + son) that are pushing hard for the kind of things that are tearing America apart. Pushing as in funding defense lawyers for ghetto scum and using their control over mass media (That is where we are most overrepresented I think, amongst the upper ranks of big media empires/companies) to affect public oppinion.

Its obvious to suspect that this is an revenge act against Whites for the holocaust or a continuation of the same conflict between whites and jews that was already present before and ultimately lead to the holocaust in the first place. Though the people strongly in opposition to jews don't believe the holocaust is even real or didn't happen the way history portrays it.

If you want to defend the jews, you could say Soros is trying to make another holocaust impossible by making unity against jews impossible by making society as multicultural as possible. Think this is more or less his official stance on it as well.

Israel is at least partly more orthodox and right wing and religious, and many of them are worried about what their dispora is doing over the world because they fear that this will lead to the exact opposite, another attack on their people. If you want to believe them.

I could go on, but maybe this is enough as a start.
Read every single word, very interesting. I think da jooz could be the hidden enemy I was talking about in my "for incels there is no enemy to rally against thread" thread.
I appreciate the extensive response
Is ashkenazi jews related to nazis in anyway somehow? Since it has the word nazi in there?
Manhattan project I think was for nukes and stuff, well if they are trying to stop persecution and war making nukes (some say nukes are not real) would be a good deterrent to another world war breaking out perhaps.
Supposedly the jews being kicked out of 100 countries thing is misleading they were kicked out of 100 cities, but there is a saying that says there is truth to every criticism so makes you wonder why they are getting kicked out of enough places for such a criticism of jews to form.
Also interesting to note how alot of chess gm's are jews? I wonder if magnus carlsen is jewish lol.
Holy shit lol that looks like alot, its a shame I have been a bit busy the past 2 days I want to sit down and just look at all of these and the other guys threads with 100 percent detail.

Read every single word, very interesting. I think da jooz could be the hidden enemy I was talking about in my "for incels there is no enemy to rally against thread" thread.
I appreciate the extensive response
Is ashkenazi jews related to nazis in anyway somehow? Since it has the word nazi in there?
Manhattan project I think was for nukes and stuff, well if they are trying to stop persecution and war making nukes (some say nukes are not real) would be a good deterrent to another world war breaking out perhaps.
Supposedly the jews being kicked out of 100 countries thing is misleading they were kicked out of 100 cities, but there is a saying that says there is truth to every criticism so makes you wonder why they are getting kicked out of enough places for such a criticism of jews to form.
Also interesting to note how alot of chess gm's are jews? I wonder if magnus carlsen is jewish lol.

Holy shit lol that looks like alot, its a shame I have been a bit busy the past 2 days I want to sit down and just look at all of these and the other guys threads with 100 percent detail.

"Of the first 13 undisputed world champions, six were Jewish or had some Jewish ancestry: Wilhelm Steinitz, Emanuel Lasker, Mikhail Botvinnik, Mikhail Tal, Bobby Fischer, and Garry Kasparov."

There was an American professor who noticed how many of the most important physicists working on the Manhattan project all came from the same town (IIRC one in Hungary?), mostly from one school even. So he started looking at the city, the teachers, the school, the culture and so on, hoping to find some secret ingredient to mass-produce genius scientists. After a while, he realized there was simply lots of Ashkenazi families / heritage in that town. He knew what talking about race realism and IQ <-> gene connection would do to his career, so he wrote a small article to conclude his search and stopped talking about the topic.

I don't think us jews are a good enemy to fight, especially not openly. You are basically saying "We should make one of the smartest, richest, most influential groups on this planet into our sworn enemy." One could argue "they" are our enemy already, no matter if "us" means incels or the male sex, but I think that is overly simplistic.

The real issue is that only incels uniting isn't enough. I would love for low status men to support each other in any way they can, but there are many big hurdles to that. Tensions along racial, national and class lines. The general anger and sadness and lack of human capital. How we naturally seem to create a culture that pushes away anyone who is not super miserable, which are the same people who have the most to offer and can help others the most. How men are inherently a weaker interest group than women for evolutionary reasons. The list goes on. But back to us jews.

From what I can see, maybe the core attribute us Ashkenazis are the best described by (after our avrg IQ) is subversive. I have been on this forum actively from I think June this year, but I am already trying to make people change their mind about things.

I used to think my shyness and hesitation was due to my autism, but I have come to suspect that my jewish heritage also plays a role. Imagine you are a wealthy minority living amongst a larger native population. What personality traits do get selected for in your people? (Though maybe is more about how arguing and studying about religious scripture was so core to climbing to the top in jewish society.)

You can't fight openly. You have to stay in control of public opinion, if the mob turns on you you are dead, you are always outnumbered. You need to play it safe, tell people what they want to hear, make compromises, push for what you want slowly, carefully, inch by inch. Make them change their mind on 1 small detail, and then another, and then another.

You need to be neurotic so you always expect danger from all directions because as an outsider there is danger everywhere. Most people will hate or not care about you, you can't rely on their decency or sympathy. Without getting into any open conflicts, you have to gain influence over what others think. That is your life line. If you don't have the numbers you need to play the social / political game to survive. A bit how women live more inside social reality than objective reality because they are weaker and weren't the ones primarily interacting with the physical world.

Suspect that is why we jews are so sly and manipulative and indirect, why we are leading most media empires and why "as a white man in America" is a meme.

Doing anything to jews is not realistic or necessary for men as a group. It's fighting the hardest boss around even though that isn't even part of your quest objective.

I hope academia and the upper echelons of society can be made to change their stance towards men. It's far better to work from inside the system than from outside of it. It might seem impossible for now, and maybe it is, but I think it's our group's best chance.

If that doesn't work out, I pray low status men will come to help each other as much as we can, in whatever way we can.

Last edited:
Germanic whites are the most perfect race in humanity. They are extremely intelligent while beautiful as well. I bet the US today wouldn't have evolved much in terms of technology without the help of German scientists after WW2. (Take in mind that it took the US, Great Britain, and Soviet Union together to take down Nazi Germany. That's how great Germanic whites are.)

All ethnics and non-germanic whites must be exterminated in order to truly achieve a homogeneous utopia.
[IMG alt="CopeHarderNow"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/54/54482.jpg?1700250374[/IMG]

CopeHarderNow

Dravidian Burgercel​

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

"Of the first 13 undisputed world champions, six were Jewish or had some Jewish ancestry: Wilhelm Steinitz, Emanuel Lasker, Mikhail Botvinnik, Mikhail Tal, Bobby Fischer, and Garry Kasparov."

There was an American professor who noticed how many of the most important physicists working on the Manhattan project all came from the same town (IIRC one in Hungary?), mostly from one school even. So he started looking at the city, the teachers, the school, the culture and so on, hoping to find some secret ingredient to mass-produce genius scientists. After a while, he realized there was simply lots of Ashkenazi families / heritage in that town. He knew what talking about race realism and IQ <-> gene connection would do to his career, so he wrote a small article to conclude his search and stopped talking about the topic.

I don't think us jews are a good enemy to fight, especially not openly. You are basically saying "We should make one of the smartest, richest, most influential groups on this planet into our sworn enemy." One could argue "they" are our enemy already, no matter if "us" means incels or the male sex, but I think that is overly simplistic.

The real issue is that only incels uniting isn't enough. I would love for low status men to support each other in any way they can, but there are many big hurdles to that. Tensions along racial, national and class lines. The general anger and sadness and lack of human capital. How we naturally seem to create a culture that pushes away anyone who is not super miserable, which are the same people who have the most to offer and can help others the most. How men are inherently a weaker interest group than women for evolutionary reasons. The list goes on. But back to us jews.

From what I can see, maybe the core attribute us Ashkenazis are the best described by (after our avrg IQ) is subversive. I have been on this forum actively from I think June this year, but I am already trying to make people change their mind about things.

I used to think my shyness and hesitation was due to my autism, but I have come to suspect that my jewish heritage also plays a role. Imagine you are a wealthy minority living amongst a larger native population. What personality traits do get selected for in your people? (Though maybe is more about how arguing and studying about religious scripture was so core to climbing to the top in jewish society.)

You can't fight openly. You have to stay in control of public opinion, if the mob turns on you you are dead, you are always outnumbered. You need to play it safe, tell people what they want to hear, make compromises, push for what you want slowly, carefully, inch by inch. Make them change their mind on 1 small detail, and then another, and then another.

You need to be neurotic so you always expect danger from all directions because as an outsider there is danger everywhere. Most people will hate or not care about you, you can't rely on their decency or sympathy. Without getting into any open conflicts, you have to gain influence over what others think. That is your life line. If you don't have the numbers you need to play the social / political game to survive. A bit how women live more inside social reality than objective reality because they are weaker and weren't the ones primarily interacting with the physical world.

Suspect that is why we jews are so sly and manipulative and indirect, why we are leading most media empires and why "as a white man in America" is a meme.

Doing anything to jews is not realistic or necessary for men as a group. It's fighting the hardest boss around even though that isn't even part of your quest objective.

I hope academia and the upper echelons of society can be made to change their stance towards men. It's far better to work from inside the system than from outside of it. It might seem impossible for now, and maybe it is, but I think it's our group's best chance.

If that doesn't work out, I pray low status men will come to help each other as much as we can, in whatever way we can.
Are you really jewish?:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

they have too much influence and power. its not about money. this is beyond that.