Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The elites are scared of death

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
This is prince philip after getting out of the hospital, he's 99

Principe Filippo lascia l'ospedale dopo un mese: a giugno compirà 100 anni

Is this the face of a man enjoying life? Is this the face of a man who has something to live for? I think not. These people spend probably billions of dollars to stay alive for a more couple years, and what for?

They are scared of death, they are scared of what comes after. They have full control over this world, but it's clear that their power stops there

'Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

See there, going straight to hell.

I think there is a good chance that we respawn after death into another baby's body
I have a few good reasons to believe this

'Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

See there, going straight to hell.
JFL
even in islam the most inhabitants of jannah(heaven) will be the poor , good lifefuel for poorcels tbh

He don’t look human anymore but he statusmog us

Jfl at the above abrahamists

He don’t look human anymore but he statusmog us
A withering husk. The Queens been drining the lifeforce out of him, that's what keeps her immortal.

Last edited:
Needs some Adrenochrome and the life force of a tortured sacrificed child and he will have another year