Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The elephantpill raped me

I read that elephants perceive humans as cute in much the same way humans perceive dogs as cute, probably what's going on here. I sincerely doubt that that woman wants to fuck an elephant. Shit thread.

Jfl if you're not an elephant

Ugly gremlin face

Girls don´t even wear clothes anymore they just have a string through their ass crack and their vagina covered yet they are literally BUTT NAKED at what point did showing your whole ass not mean you are naked anymore?

I read that elephants perceive humans as cute in much the same way humans perceive dogs as cute, probably what's going on here. I sincerely doubt that that woman wants to fuck an elephant. Shit thread.
Still. Some women would still blow one or fuck one if they had the chance to. And even if not, they're still allowing those animals to touch them, all over their bodies, because "TEEHEE IT'S A CUTE ANIMAL" meanwhile an actual human male wouldn't even as much as get a handshake from the same woman.
That's why these are so brutal

An elephant mogging me

Based for hitting the foid

People who get too close to animals and get attacked deserve it.

Holy shit they actually want to have intercourse with an elephant trunk
J F L at female organisms

Based elephant at the end.

This was posted before on braincels and I had commented "take the elephantpill" in the comments section.

1573059816384 v

Elephants are our bros.

Just don't be human theory

an adult elephant's penis (the largest penis of any land animal) has an average length of 6 feet
Heightmogged by an elephant's DICK

Fuck elephants

I think the primary reason for this is that fewer Chads would look down upon them for letting an elephant grope them than by letting other men do it.

With humans the implication is they might be taking their cock, getting pregnant with their kids instead of yours.

In the wild, if your cavewoman was letting a wolf fuck her or letting a donkey fuck her, neither will actually get her pregnant and cuck you, so rationally you are not worried about your paternity, and that's why the women does it, because she won't drive you away.

But she avoids other men so that Chad doesn't think she's taking impure genes.

I think the primary reason for this is that fewer Chads would look down upon them for letting an elephant grope them than by letting other men do it.

With humans the implication is they might be taking their cock, getting pregnant with their kids instead of yours.

In the wild, if your cavewoman was letting a wolf fuck her or letting a donkey fuck her, neither will actually get her pregnant and cuck you, so rationally you are not worried about your paternity, and that's why the women does it, because she won't drive you away.

But she avoids other men so that Chad doesn't think she's taking impure genes.
it all is so strange

An elephant raped me
An elephant raped me

They would rather die than let a sub5 male touch em like that
Brutal pill tbh ngl

Those elephants had more physical contact with females than this whole forum combined

Just be an elephant, buddy boyo