Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the effects of sexual assault often are exaggerated.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
society's logic about sexual assault makes NO sense. people are all like:

if you get raped, you'll never heal and you'll forever be traumatized and live in eternal misery and horror (doesn't sound too ridiculous. but it gets more retarded.)

if you're a kid and someone simply touches your penis and walks away and you don't see them again, you'll forever be traumatized for life. having your penis touched when you're a kid is the most painful thing you can experience

if you're kissed on the lips against your will, you'll be forever traumatized for life

if you get groped, you'll never heal and forever will be traumatized

if you're a minor and have sex with someone older than you or date them, you'll be traumatized for life.

wtf. honestly. sure rape can be very painful, but the other ones? honestly i never understood how someone gets traumatized by having their genitals touched. if someone walks up to you, touches your penis and walks away, and you're a kid, how exactly can THAT traumatize you. the only reason why someone would be traumatized by that is because they're taught to be traumatized. it's called the nocebo effect. if they weren't taught to be traumatized by it, they wouldn't have been traumatized.

it's also interesting how in middle school, a friend of mine had some guy grab his hand and put the hand on another guy's penis. my friend probably wasn't traumatized. but i guess if they're all the same age it isn't traumatic. but i guess if the two guys my friend complained about were much older, he'd be traumatized? so it's only traumatic if they're older than you? how can that make sense? i remember Benji Madden from Good Charlotte got bullied in high school and one time the jocks smeared BENGAY with substance on his genitals. he was maybe 15-17 at the time. so if guys his age do that to him, it isn't traumatic but if a 40 year old does it to him, it's traumatic? And getting kissed on the lips against your will, people act like that's supposed to scar you? one time when i was 12, a guy (who was 13) kissed my lips against my will. it wasn't traumatic at all. it was uncomfortable yes but it wasn't traumatic. anyways i found out he wasn't actually gay or bisexual he was just a socially awkward guy who came from a kissy family. he didn't think what he did was gay. i saw him do other crazy things most people know are weird. he was actually straight, he even liked a girl in my class. what he did wasn't traumatic at all. it was very uncomfortable but wasn't traumatic. i moved on. in fact, when i hear his name, i don't even think about the kiss incident.

A man named Paul Tappan (who is a sociologist) wrote about how sex attacks ruining people for life is a myth. he wrote how trauma from sex attacks usually come from the hysteria and reaction to the attack from society instead of the attack itself. Tappan believes "rape, carnal abuse, defloration, incest, homosexuality (this was 1955) or indecent exposure" should only cause little lasting harm. The Kinsey researchers agreed with Tappan. A rape victim named Charlotte Shane wrote an article about how she won't let her rapist's attack control her for the rest of her life and how it wasn't the worst thing to happen to her. she even said that rape doesn't effect women the same way as each other. some women are effect more severely or less severely is what she says. Fay Weldon also said rape isn't the worst thing to happen to a woman and she's a rape victim too. she faced backlash for what she said back in the late 90s.

Feminists didn't always view rape the way they do now. First wave feminists (late 1800s/early 1900s) believed women were resilient in the face of sexual violence instead of vulnerable. even in the 60s, feminists usually argued that rape is NOT the worst thing that can happen to a woman. then feminists started to say it is the worst thing to happen to a woman in the 70s with the anti-rape movement getting big.

the reason why sexual crimes, regardless of how severe they are, are seen as "extremely" painful is because of society's historical interpretation of sex. since biblical times, sex has been viewed as degenerate and perverse and something that can only be done for reproduction. it wasn't supposed to be fun and anyone who did non-reproductive sexual stuff like anal sex, oral sex, masturbation or sex just for pleasure was seen as evil. also, society has viewed sex as the most intimate relationship one can have with someone else. therefore, society will believes taking this is the ultimate violation. this is what made sexual assault be seen as worse than any other crime. i don't see how making a crime "sexual" makes it more traumatic. how is sexual supposed to be worse than any physical pain or physical violence? sure rape could be traumatic, but touching someone's penis, groping, statutory rape, etc. shouldn't be too painful. it should just be a brief moment of uncomfortable.

i also doubt that rape or child sexual abuse is something that ruins your life eternally. sure it can make your life much harder. sure you can go through a lot of nightmares and horrifying stuff, but i'm sure victims can still experience some joy in their life. i remember asking someone if they think Auschwitz survivors are able to enjoy life, they said Auschwitz survivors will struggle a lot in life but they still could have some happy days. so Auschwitz survivors, including those experimented on by Mengele, can enjoy life to an extent, but someone who was raped or had their penis touched can never feel joy again? Auschwitz was way worse than sexual abuse and rape. It's like society wants to tell us that the penis is so powerful that if we ever are forced to touch it, let alone have it inside us, it'll permanently destroy our souls. well there's nothing powerful about some piece of flesh between the legs. saying that there is power in a penis goes against the idea of empowering women. if rape is about power, like feminists often say, then why give them all that power by allowing what they did to torment you all your life? Charlotte Shane said she thinks it's ridiculous to teach women that a piece of flesh between the legs should control their whole life. i don't think even severe trauma should give you lifelong misery and horror.

Can we get a TL;DR?

Rape is subjective y'know
Chad rapes=gets to fuck the foid with her consent
Truecel/Normalfag rapes=gets in jail for the rest of his life

Rape is subjective y'know
Chad rapes=gets to fuck the foid with her consent
Truecel/Normalfag rapes=gets in jail for the rest of his life
and people want the truecel/normalfag executed

being sexually assaulted > life as incel

oh hello IT

Women are objects.

It also depends on what kind of assault It was.
If It was real violence maybe on a young victim yes, It can be traumatizing.
However today people label everything as sexual assault and a lot of times it Is not.
I find this a bit offensive also for the victims of real violence.

It also depends on what kind of assault It was.
If It was real violence maybe on a young victim yes, It can be traumatizing.
However today people label everything as sexual assault and a lot of times it Is not.
I find this a bit offensive also for the victims of real violence.
what's offensive?

I think its a like Chinese water torture. If you're getting repeatedly raped, its going to eventually traumatize you. But nowadays, everything is considered rape by women, even just staring at her.

I think its a like Chinese water torture. If you're getting repeatedly raped, its going to eventually traumatize you. But nowadays, everything is considered rape by women, even just staring at her.
what's chinese water torture like?

what's chinese water torture like?
Chinese water torture is a process in which water is slowly dripped onto the scalp, allegedly making the restrained victim insane. This form of torture was first described under a different name by Hippolytus de Marsiliis in Italy in the 15th or 16th century.

Chinese water torture is a process in which water is slowly dripped onto the scalp, allegedly making the restrained victim insane. This form of torture was first described under a different name by Hippolytus de Marsiliis in Italy in the 15th or 16th century.
how exactly is it painful to do that? it's like a shower. nothing bad at all

I have never been sexually assaulted , So i don't know what kind of trauma it can give you

I have never been sexually assaulted , So i don't know what kind of trauma it can give you
i bet it's less bad than people say it is. i don't think it's impossible to heal from it

how exactly is it painful to do that? it's like a shower. nothing bad at all
I'm saying that it might traumatize you first, but after a while you get used to it.

i know what offensive means. what are you calling offensive?
The fact that people label everything as assault. If I was a victim of a real fucked up sexual assault, I would (be chad) feel a bit offended to be compared to other women that received minor stuff.

The fact that people label everything as assault. If I was a victim of a real fucked up sexual assault, I would (be chad) feel a bit offended to be compared to other women that received minor stuff.
yeah
I'm saying that it might traumatize you first, but after a while you get used to it.
how is water being poured onto your scalp painful? we do that in the shower all day

yeah

how is water being poured onto your scalp painful? we do that in the shower all day
the difference is is that taking a shower, you have autonomy you can choose how long you take a shower. Its not taking a shower, its little droplets like from a facet. But when you're being restrained in a chinese water torture, you don't have that autonomy, you have no choice all the while some annoying water droplets fall on your forehead, not knowing when its going to end. The anxiety starts to build up, but after a while it calms and you get used to it.

Its not going to traumatize you in the long run but initially it will and you will get used to it.

i think to a degree rape is traumatizing unless you have no way of coping.

Most women who claim "rape" over the stupidest and benign things have many copes such as: social media and witchunts.

If you take that away from women their cope, they will go insane, like taking away a child's internet access.

the difference is is that taking a shower, you have autonomy you can choose how long you take a shower. Its not taking a shower, its little droplets like from a facet. But when you're being restrained in a chinese water torture, you don't have that autonomy, you have no choice all the while some annoying water droplets fall on your forehead, not knowing when its going to end. The anxiety starts to build up, but after a while it calms and you get used to it.

Its not going to traumatize you in the long run but initially it will and you will get used to it.

i think to a degree rape is traumatizing unless you have no way of coping.

Most women who claim "rape" over the stupidest and benign things have many copes such as: social media and witchunts.

If you take that away from women their cope, they will go insane, like taking away a child's internet access.
women these days think groping a butt is an evil thing to do. groping a butt isn't that terrible.

women these days think groping a butt is an evil thing to do. groping a butt isn't that terrible.

Its not actual rape. Women are embarrassed to be groped by sub-par men. They used rape as doublespeak because the word rape is powerful. Its like the word 'nigger'. They use it to victimize themselves because they feel embarrassed that Chad didn't grope her.

getting raped is like getting beaten by randoms.It sucks and might give you ptsd but it shouldnt ruin your life

if you're a kid and someone simply touches your penis and walks away and you don't see them again, you'll forever be traumatized for life. having your penis touched when you're a kid is the most painful thing you can experience

not true at all,when I was younger an extended family member molested me and i still think about it everyday tbh, I don’t like when ppl hug me, I sleep under my blanket sheets because I think someone will grab me if I don’t, etc.

Its not actual rape. Women are embarrassed to be groped by sub-par men. They used rape as doublespeak because the word rape is powerful. Its like the word 'nigger'. They use it to victimize themselves because they feel embarrassed that Chad didn't grope her.
yeah
not true at all,when I was younger an extended family member molested me and i still think about it everyday tbh, I don’t like when ppl hug me, I sleep under my blanket sheets because I think someone will grab me if I don’t, etc.
you're only traumatized because you were taught to be traumatized. someone touching your penis isn't that bad. getting beaten up is much worse

My mother faciliated the rape of my foreskin by paying doctors to cut it off and abduct it.

This is much truer to the original meaning of the term than most foids use it to talk about briefly fondling and letting go of. I wouldn't be so traumatized if all a doctor had done was that.

My mother faciliated the rape of my foreskin by paying doctors to cut it off and abduct it.

This is much truer to the original meaning of the term than most foids use it to talk about briefly fondling and letting go of. I wouldn't be so traumatized if all a doctor had done was that.
circumcision isn't a big deal

I was too, but I'm not disagreeing with you, just showing how you are whining about hatred of Jews being racism (it isn't)

I was too, but I'm not disagreeing with you, just showing how you are whining about hatred of Jews being racism (it isn't)
i didn't say anti-semitism is racism. i said racism to describe KKK channels on youtube from back then.

you said "now racism" speaking of the changed status of all former things.

Anti-SEMITISM is racism because the semitic races ARE a race, but the Jewish religion in particular (just like the Muslim religion) is not.

Muslims and Jews collectively come from the semitic races, but Jew-worship leads to only anti-Judaism being called anti-semitism because (((they))) control the dictionaries.

you said "now racism" speaking of the changed status of all former things.

Anti-SEMITISM is racism because the semitic races ARE a race, but the Jewish religion in particular (just like the Muslim religion) is not.

Muslims and Jews collectively come from the semitic races, but Jew-worship leads to only anti-Judaism being called anti-semitism because (((they))) control the dictionaries.
don't you remember a decade ago on youtube when there were nazi and kkk channels everywhere. and people said words like nigger and spic a lot? i saw it all the time.

@Edmund_Kemper
Stop shifting the goalposts child

It’s a big deal for females; they see it like torture if a unattractive male tries to be sexual with them.

It’s just how they are wired. There’s no point in questioning it from outside their point of view.

There is a reason sexual assault against males isn’t taken seriously. A female sexually assaulting a male won’t trigger the the same disgust response a female feels when being sexually assaulted by a unattractive male.

One of my gay friends groped my crotch before without consent. I was disgusted by it, but it was lot less painful than being rejected by the opposite sex your whole life because of your genetics.

It’s a big deal for females; they see it like torture if a unattractive male tries to be sexual with them.

It’s just how they are wired. There’s no point in questioning it from outside their point of view.

There is a reason sexual assault against males isn’t taken seriously. A female sexually assaulting a male won’t trigger the the same disgust response a female feels when being sexually assaulted by a unattractive male.

One of my gay friends groped my crotch before without consent. I was disgusted by it, but it was lot less painful than being rejected by the opposite sex your whole life because of your genetics.
when they groped your crotch did you get traumatized or damaged by it?

I still remember the creepy old man who touched my fingers on the bus when I was a little kid. I still feel unpleasant thinking about it.

Not saying that caused me to be an incel though.

Last edited:
Wow what a strange turn of character you've made, after rabidly arguing rape is worse than murder with me a few months ago.

Not suspicious at all, definitely not a larper, no way.
I never said back then that it’s worse than murder I said it is worse than bullying
I still remember the creepy old man who touched my fingers on the bus when I was a little kid. I still feel unpleasant thinking about it.

Not saying that caused me to be an incel though.
Was it traumatic?
You acted like I was disputing your recollection of YouTube, when I was instead criticizing how you defend Jews
Any interesting memories of old YouTube?

This is why you're inkwell honey