Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The effect of gender disparities on men

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
Even normies can now see the negative effects of modern progressive ideology on men, but they’ll never admit the problem. Will the disposable men in the West turn out like those in the Middle East, or like those in Japan? My money is on the latter

View: https://youtu.be/b1GxuNceLj4?si=OOjYAlrz9xS_hvgZ

Yes, we are seeing men turn to AI girlfriends to cope with their loneliness.
I would not be surprised if we see a huge spike in similar phenomenon like in Japan, like their 'hikkikomori', increased sexual assault rates due to sexual repression in lonely men, dwindling birth rates in 'progressive' nations (women too busy on the cock carousel), etc.

Yes, we are seeing men turn to AI girlfriends to cope with their loneliness.
I would not be surprised if we see a huge spike in similar phenomenon like in Japan, like their 'hikkikomori', increased sexual assault rates due to sexual repression in lonely men, dwindling birth rates in 'progressive' nations (women too busy on the cock carousel), etc.
I always forget Japan has so many sexual attacks. It’s interesting to see a nation experience the signs of pervasive inceldom and just ignore it. If a supposedly traditional country couldn’t prevent widespread inceldom, not sure what happens here.