Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The economic inequality of being male and incel.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
As the modern west comes to embrace its inner collapse of Roman empire where the entire economic system is internally imploding from within where the last time historically a large empire came crashing down like this was ancient Rome I've begin noticing things as a man who has spent the last twenty one years living in poverty through lived experiences. The year was 1987 that I was born, the year of the great 1987 market crash where I've often joked to myself that it was an event having transpired long before I gained consciousness through maturity that was a sort of omen that would come to define the rest of my life, since then I've lived through the Dot Com bubble of 2001, the crash of 2007, and afterwards the more recent pandemic market crash of 2020.

I've noticed that in the last twenty one years in the age of radical feminism and the war against men there is a vast difference or disparity concerning shared economic misery where in fact men take the worst brunt force of it always.

Take the life of a single modern man in the United States, living alone he will take the worst hit of inflation above anybody else along with increased taxes, there is nobody to share this economic burden with him as he must endure all the increased standards of living or prices alone by himself on a single source of income. He must endure increase inflation, taxes, rents, utilities, and overall increased prices of everything by himself on a single sole income that is his own for nobody else will provide anything for him.

A female on the other hand rarely has this problem for she lives the entirety of her life on a kind of dual income whether it be living with her parents, a boyfriend, a husband, or by public welfare of the state itself, her economic burdens will almost always be shared with somebody else and if not by another individual by the state which covers her.

Last edited:
Yup. A males life is hell in this economy. A woman can set her life by sucking a rich mans dick a few times a week.

Just another example of trickle-down economics/supply side economics scam. Now blackrock is buying up all the housing it can, and buying it way over what it’s worth so normal people can’t buy it anymore. Soon no one will be able to own houses at this rate unless you have family who does.

I also made a post about how being incel itself is also a scam just like this, where all the money, sex, and everything good goes to the top.

There’s no escape as a non chad male anymore and hard work coping to get a decent life. We are slaves to the system.

Yup. A males life is hell in this economy. A woman can set her life by sucking a rich mans dick a few times a week.
Amazing, isn't it?

"Why aren't you stepping up as a man? Why aren't you manning up? Why aren't you improving yourself? Why aren't you getting ahead in life through hard work inkwells?"

Because unlike you females who have a secondary income a majority of the time living with a sexual partner we single men have been forced to endure this economic abyss all by ourselves without any help from anybody. Mystery solved.

While females have all this disposable income a washed in cash living with a sexual partner that shares their economic burdens or monthly expenditures able to financially afford self improvement in their lives we single men with our single discretionary incomes with very little disposal income of our own remain eternally stuck, a vast majority of us.

Last edited:
A female on the other hand rarely has this problem for she lives the entirety of her life on a kind of dual income whether it be living with her parents, a boyfriend, a husband, or by public welfare of the state itself, her economic burdens will almost always be shared with somebody else and if not by another individual by the state which covers her.
Not to mention women gain on average more money than men from their jobs, usually useless jobs that pay more than an actual hard working job

Not to mention women gain on average more money than men from their jobs, usually useless jobs that pay more than an actual hard working job
Yes, and even in low income service jobs it's a lot easier to fire a man than it is to fire a female employee nowadays.

gynocentric society going bankrupt, nothing predictable:feelsokman:

gynocentric society going bankrupt, nothing predictable:feelsokman:
And in the economic collapse of the current neoliberal gynocentric societies a new male patriarchy will be born out of its smoldering ashes ready to take its place. :society::feelsjuice::feelsdevil:

As the modern west comes to embrace its inner collapse of Roman empire where the entire economic system is internally imploding from within where the last time historically a large empire came crashing down like this was ancient Rome I've begin noticing things as a man who has spent the last twenty one years living in poverty through lived experiences. The year was 1987 that I was born, the year of the great 1987 market crash where I've often joked to myself that it was an event having transpired long before I gained consciousness through maturity that was a sort of omen that would come to define the rest of my life, since then I've lived through the Dot Com bubble of 2001, the crash of 2007, and afterwards the more recent pandemic market crash of 2020.

I've noticed that in the last twenty one years in the age of radical feminism and the war against men there is a vast difference or disparity concerning shared economic misery where in fact men take the worst brunt force of it always.

Take the life of a single modern man in the United States, living alone he will take the worst hit of inflation above anybody else along with increased taxes, there is nobody to share this economic burden with him as he must endure all the increased standards of living or prices alone by himself on a single source of income. He must endure increase inflation, taxes, rents, utilities, and overall increased prices of everything by himself on a single sole income that is his own for nobody else will provide anything for him.

Nailed it mate, very articulately put. You’re correct, though so sadly the mainstream and women will never fess up.

Even most men in relationships end up shouldering the financial burden, it’s a joke.

Being a woman in western countries is life on easy mode whereas the male side of the equation is the far harder as men must pick up the slack and care for/pay for women.

Your observation is so infuriating to me — women never have the problem of being along on a single income because if they are it’s by choice.
And then later they call fowl and try to sue him or act like a victim
Just another example of trickle-down economics/supply side economics scam. Now blackrock is buying up all the housing it can, and buying it way over what it’s worth so normal people can’t buy it anymore. Soon no one will be able to own houses at this rate unless you have family who does.

I also made a post about how being incel itself is also a scam just like this, where all the money, sex, and everything good goes to the top.

There’s no escape as a non chad male anymore and hard work coping to get a decent life. We are slaves to the system.
Based and depressing pilled :feelsbadman:
Amazing, isn't it?

"Why aren't you stepping up as a man? Why aren't you manning up? Why aren't you improving yourself? Why aren't you getting ahead in life through hard work inkwells?"

Because unlike you females who have a secondary income a majority of the time living with a sexual partner we single men have been forced to endure this economic abyss all by ourselves without any help from anybody. Mystery solved.

While females have all this disposable income a washed in cash living with a sexual partner that shares their economic burdens or monthly expenditures able to financially afford self improvement in their lives we single men with our single discretionary incomes with very little disposal income of our own remain eternally stuck, a vast majority of us.
It’s depressing that such accuracy and insight are coming off a niche hated board like this one — in the sense I mean that here we are speaking the actual truth and we are despised and hated for it. No one accepts the truth seemingly except a small minority and what can we do? You are spot on for what it’s worth.
Yes, and even in low income service jobs it's a lot easier to fire a man than it is to fire a female employee nowadays.
Yes, indeed it is, accurate observation

Last edited:
Nailed it mate, very articulately put. You’re correct, though so sadly the mainstream and women will never fess up.

Even most men in relationships end up shouldering the financial burden, it’s a joke.

Being a woman in western countries is life on easy mode whereas the male side of the equation is the far harder as men must pick up the slack and care for/pay for women.

Your observation is so infuriating to me — women never have the problem of being along on a single income because if they are it’s by choice.

And then later they call fowl and try to sue him or act like a victim

Based and depressing pilled :feelsbadman:
It's more than income in other aspects of life as well.

The young man by his boomer parents will be told that he has until by the age of eighteen to get a job, income, and his own form of living otherwise he'll be kicked out of the family household onto the streets. On the other hand daddy would never do that to his little baby girl or princess throwing her to the wolves of the street, women are meant to be pampered, protected, insulated, and coddled.

The young man will spend many years on those cold streets homeless also thrown to the proverbial wolves wandering around as his young life becomes sacrificed entirely staring at the abyss of a largely broken economic system created before him, meanwhile the woman gets a part time job lives with her parents, boyfriend, or husband paying half of everything with her income if anything at all having quite a bit of disposable income left to pursue things like education and college in terms of life self improvement. Her life entirely comfortable on easy mode.

The young man will get a part time or full time minimum wage job which then becomes his sole single discretionary income, he must pay for everything regarding his wageslave existence and afterwards has no disposable discretionary income paying monthly expenditures, or if he does have any it's very little where it can't cover much of anything at all. As he sits there at a table living alone looking down at the $2.50 bowl of macaroni and cheese he can't afford college, he can't afford education, and he can't afford much of anything other than his basic poor sustenance form of living wageslaving paycheck to paycheck living in total penury.

The young woman needs a new car to attend college, daddy or husband provides for it, monthly cellphone payments, daddy or husband provides for it, vehicle repairs, daddy or husband provides for it, college tuition, daddy or husband provides for it and so fourth. The young man has to pay everything out of pocket via his single source of income where he can't afford none of that, and since the traditional gender role of men is still culturally instituted even after women's has been abolished he'll be told to man up by getting two to three jobs all the while our entitled princesses of society get to live in comfortable idle social splendor.

Last edited:
But but but you are preveilged male, grass is always greener :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: men are always winning :soy::soy::soy:
teehee j wish I had a penis men are so goddamn PREVEILGED Like grrrrr stacy
Men are subhuman
Ireney
Ourshittymindsets
Lacking empathy

It's more than income in other aspects of life as well.

The young man by his boomer parents will be told that he has until by the age of eighteen to get a job, income, and his own form of living otherwise he'll be kicked out of the family household onto the streets. On the other hand daddy would never do that to his little baby girl or princess throwing her to the wolves of the street, women are meant to be pampered, protected, insulated, and coddled.

The young man will spend many years on those cold streets homeless also thrown to the proverbial wolves wandering around as his young life becomes sacrificed staring at the abyss of a largely broken economic system, meanwhile the woman gets a part time job lives with her parents, boyfriend, or husband paying half of everything with her income if anything at all having quite a bit of disposable income left to pursue things like education and college in terms of self improvement. Her life entirely comfortable on easy mode.

The young man will get a part time or full time minimum wage job which then becomes his sole single discretionary income, he must pay for everything regarding his wageslave existence and afterwards has no disposable discretionary income, or if he does have any it's very little where it can't cover much of anything at all. As he sits there at a table living alone looking down at the $2.50 bowl of macaroni and cheese he can't afford college, he can't afford education, and he can't afford much of anything other than his basic poor sustenance form of living wageslaving paycheck to paycheck.

The young woman needs a new car to attend college, daddy or husband provides for it, monthly cellphone payments, daddy or husband provides for it, vehicle repairs, daddy or husband provides for it, college tuition, daddy or husband provides for it and so fourth. The young man has to pay everything out of pocket via his single source of income where he can't afford none of that, and since the traditional gender role of men is still instituted even after women's has been abolished he'll be told to man up by getting two to three jobs all the while our princesses of society get to live in comfortable idle splendor.
This has been my observation as well — you’re spot on regarding how even though women now have choices the male expectations and roles haven’t budged.

Honestly I sort of wish I just wasn’t born. Life’s been cruel and hard — the ratio of suffering/hard work to happiness and satisfaction is poor and I’ve no hope it will improve.

Even the men who do land women typically end up sex starved betabux since men have no leverage to make their woman put out or do … really anything today.

I imagine most men are in the position you describe. This system is horrible for men but most men have been brainwashed successfully seems to me or at least know they have to keep their mouths shut lest they have their reputation and livelihood destroyed.

This has been my observation as well — you’re spot on regarding how even though women now have choices the male expectations and roles haven’t budged.

Honestly I sort of wish I just wasn’t born. Life’s been cruel and hard — the ratio of suffering/hard work to happiness and satisfaction is poor and I’ve no hope it will improve.

Even the men who do land women typically are be up as sex starved betabux.

I imagine most men are in the position you describe. This system is horrible for men but most men have been brainwashed successfully seems to me or at least know they have to keep their mouths shut lest they have their reputation and livelihood destroyed.
It's largely the boomers who are brainwashed along with their bitch and bastard mindless younger offspring, but many younger men are catching onto this very quick and I imagine as our societies slowly [then rather suddenly] slide into total economic collapse men everywhere will come to understand this new social economic tyranny dynamic of women over men, it's only a matter of time.

What we have is a society of sexually involuntary celibate male wage slaves who I would describe as the sexless castrated eunuch modern male workers who toils, labors, and slaves away for females that they'll never ever be able to financially afford to reproduce or have families with. Welcome to the wonderful world of gynocentric feminist social political neoliberalism, and the best part of all this in the inverted deception of our absolutely corrupted morally bankrupted societies is you get to be called privileged throughout the entire process of this whole slavery experience. :feelsclown::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
It's largely the boomers who are brainwashed along with their bitch and bastard mindless younger offspring, but many younger men are catching onto this very quick and I imagine as our societies slowly [then rather suddenly] slide into total economic collapse men everywhere will come to understand this new social economic tyranny dynamic of women over men, it's only a matter of time.

What we have is a society of sexually involuntary celibate male wage slaves who I would describe as the sexless castrated eunuch modern male workers who toils, labors, and slaves away for females that they'll never ever be able to financially afford to reproduce or have families with. Welcome to the wonderful world of gynocentric feminist social political neoliberalism, and the best part of all this in the inverted deception of our absolutely corrupted morally bankrupted societies is you get to be called privileged throughout the entire process of this whole slavery experience. :feelsclown::feelsEhh:
Well put mate

The price of pussy will plummet when non chads stop paying taxes and stop being simps to whores who don't give them pussy.

On top of that, we are expected to still work hard for this shit system that gives us nothing.

On top of that, we are expected to still work hard for this shit system that gives us nothing.
literally a wagecuck if you work to make the system better.

a new male patriarchy will be born
Here I find you fall into contradiction because how is patriarchy supposed to be a good thing for men when 90% of men suffering is caused by the remnants of the old patriarchy.
The young man by his boomer parents will be told that he has until by the age of eighteen to get a job, income, and his own form of living otherwise he'll be kicked out of the family household onto the streets.
This behavior is inspired by patriarchy and its perception of males
On the other hand daddy would never do that to his little baby girl or princess throwing her to the wolves of the street, women are meant to be pampered, protected, insulated, and coddled.
Pampering daughters is one of the main unspoken commandments of patriarchy. Is it a coincidence that men have been doing this for centuries

The price of pussy will plummet when non chads stop paying taxes and stop being simps to whores who don't give them pussy.
The price of pussy will plummet regardless when the current economy to which pussy is merely a commodity extension of collapses completely. Pussy is just another commodity tied into social capital of the much larger market structure.

When the market of society collapses the sexual market of pussy will collapse with it since it is entirely tied to that. In boom times sexual hypergamy becomes out of control and pussy becomes ridiculously expensive, in down times sexual hypergamy becomes tightly regulated and pussy drops in price. Add elements of war, revolution, social upheaval, and chaos the value price of pussy goes down even more further within dramatic fashion.
Here I find you fall into contradiction because how is patriarchy supposed to be a good thing for men when 90% of men suffering is caused by the remnants of the old patriarchy.

This behavior is inspired by patriarchy and its perception of males

Pampering daughters is one of the main unspoken commandments of patriarchy. Is it a coincidence that men have been doing this for centuries
The new patriarchy will be built by the bottom 90% as the top 10% will be completely disposed of along with any past remnants of their ideological factors that contributed harm to the bottom 90%.

Within every era there is a constant battle between the young and the old, younger males versus older males, we see these same behavioral manifestations in other mammal species, what's different today is the older generations are able to extend their longevity through the miracles of modern science and by having done such are devouring the newer younger generations completely for their own selfish benefit as a direct result. It's the older patriarchy versus an emerging younger one, older men versus the younger.

The older generations want to live forever and care not for the ascending younger generations who merely just want to live being left alone.

There are different kinds of patriarchies, not all are the same or equal, some are more cucked than others.
Diminishing returns on a societal level especially in excesses always leads to inevitable conflict, the current social paradigm is unsustainable, that which cannot be sustained won't be for very much longer.

Last edited:
The price of pussy will plummet regardless when the current economy to which pussy is merely a commodity extension of collapses completely. Pussy is just another commodity tied into social capital of the much larger market structure.

When the market of society collapses the sexual market of pussy will collapse with it since it is entirely tied to that. In boom times sexual hypergamy becomes out of control and pussy becomes ridiculously expensive, in down times sexual hypergamy becomes tightly regulated and pussy drops in price. Add elements of war, revolution, social upheaval, and chaos the value price of pussy
Based. That's why in poor countries pussy is sold for cheese sandwiches.

The new patriarchy will be built by the bottom 90% as the top 10% will be completely disposed of along with any past remnants of their ideological factors that contributed harm to the bottom 90%.
Since the new system will be fundamentally different from the old one, then why do we keep using the old term (patriarchy), which is associated with negative connotations for me personally and wide range of blackpilled men.
There are different kinds of patriarchies, not all are the same or equal, some are more cucked than others.
This may be true theoretically, but irl "patriarchy" is relating to Medieval, Christianity and bluepill teachings.
Within every era there is a constant battle between the young and the old, younger males versus older males, we see these same behavioral manifestations in other mammal species, what's different today is the older generations are able to extend their longevity through the miracles of modern science and by having done such are devouring the newer younger generations completely for their own selfish benefit as a direct result. It's the older patriarchy versus an emerging younger one, older men versus the younger.
I didn't think about it before but I agree with you it's serious problem. I have noticed that 99% of the elderly nowadays are lacking of any wisdom or useful knowledge. On the contrary, I see promising younger generations get blackpilled in young ages (14 yr-18yr) or joining manosphere and this gives hope tbh :feelsLSD:

btw sorry for the late reply, because I didn't get an alert of your reply. idk What's wrong with this forum? :feelswhat:

this is a good point, there is particularly virulent black pill in the service sector especially hospitality sector. I have experience from the inside working in crap kitchen jobs part time to keep the wolf of wall street from the door.

Here are a few observations,

lookism actually effects both genders; I have literally yet to come across a waitress who is not a 6 or above in looks, this is actually lookism for women, also almost all front of house now are women its fucking saturated with women wearing whore clothing to pull in punters. I believe that pub and restaurant owners actually are discriminating based on looks for front of house roles for women as the end result is most are attractive and i have almost never seen a 4/10 waitress and even then, they get bullied and treated like shit so they leave very quick.

The front of house job is an absolute joke both skill wise and effort wise both physically and mentally compared to the back of house roles chefs for work and mental and kitchen porters for pure physical manual labour effort.

I HAVE YET TO SEE A SINGLE FEMALE KITCHEN PORTER EVER IN THE INDUSTRY, this role is the hardest most grueling and dirtiest role in the whole sector yet there is no MUH EQUALITY MUH WHERE ARE MY OPPORTUNITIES TO BECOME A KITCHEN PORTER ITS ALL ABOUT GETTING THE EASIEST MOST POWERFUL ROLES NOT ABOUT THE EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL ROLES.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back