Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Economic Crash of all time is beginning

Going to need to bring all the soldiers home on the domestic front very soon to implement nationwide martial law, nothing is by accident or coincidence. An empire on the verge of collapse feigns defeat abroad to bring its military back home for future lockdowns. :feelsdevil:
Ol' Limp Dick Joe Biden is actually considering sending more US troops to Nato countries. Probably cause Biden doesn't want to look weak :feelshaha:

Biden Weighs Deploying Thousands of Troops to Eastern Europe and Baltics

Last edited:
Ol' Limp Dick Joe Biden is actually considering sending more US troops to Nato countries. Probably cause Biden doesn't want to look weak :feelshaha:

King of Biden’s court.
D356C1BD EFE8 43D5 B0E8 80EB62ABC6AB

Tony (((Blinken)))
E3F5A5C6 110B 4423 BEB3 8A5E65823945

63D6F34D C611 432D A748 361D1393E572

Russia plans to target Ukraine capital in ‘lightning war’, UK warns

Bitcoin is down. Stock market is down. Crash, baby, crash. :feelsautistic:

View attachment 566448
It almost crashed today but then the bastards at the Federal Reserve and BlackRock intervened at the end of the day for a last-minute save. We still got four days of the week left however where I am curious about market moves from here to Friday. We're also six weeks away from raising credit rates which nothing good will come from especially if the number is of any significant degree or percentage. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
It almost crashed today but then the bastards at the Federal Reserve and BlackRock intervened at the end of the day for a last-minute save. We still got four days of the week left however where I am curious about market moves from here to Friday. We're also six weeks away from raising credit rates which nothing good will come from especially if the number is of any significant degree or percentage. :feelsjuice::yes:
The Russian ruble was also crashing until Russia stopped all foreign currency exchange.

What are you a stockmaxxer? Where’s your evidence

I hope not, purely for my own selfish sake. I just want to cope in peace.

New Covid variant is spreading like wildfire, just in time for the crash.

What are you a stockmaxxer? Where’s your evidence
You need more evidence of a crash? It's literally happening right now.

Capitalism is the most efficient, flexible and technological economic system to ever exist until now
True anarcho capitalism would be the only thing fixing this shit, kill all the elders and low IQ subhumans, force females to breed 6 children (with top 1% males in IQ) and the economy will recover

The invisible hand is not gonna save us from this shit, even natural evolution has limits in its ability to adapt, we are not a truly capitalistic society

Last edited:
New Covid variant is spreading like wildfire, just in time for the crash.

You need more evidence of a crash? It's literally happening right now.
I've been following my usual sources of information all day concerning the economy, I hope everybody is ready for a stock market crash within 2-6 months' time. This is definitely looking like the big one and I have been following economics for twenty-one years. :feelsdevil::yes::feelsjuice:

With that all being said, who knows what next false flag or massive psyop they have planned for us until the United States stock market collapses completely. [destroying the dollar along with it] I'm very curious to find out what that will be. Covid 1984 of course is to psychologically condition the public to get used to the notion of lockdowns and eventually martial law. Why? Because the global empire of the dollar is about to die taking down everything with it. It's coming boyos, prepare yourselves with my advanced warning here. Also, keep your eyes peeled tomorrow afternoon, there's going to be some fireworks if you know where to look, it's going to be an eventful day tomorrow. :feelsclown::yes:

Last edited:
The Russian ruble was also crashing until Russia stopped all foreign currency exchange.

Russia and China are well in position for the collapse of the dollar, both have the largest national stockpiles of gold bullion currently, probably why Dementia Joe Biden is trying to antagonize Russia currently. My current curiosity is which will collapse first, euro or dollar, it of course doesn't matter, either way, both are toast along with any other currencies that have pegged themselves to both. :feelsjuice::yes:

Looks like at 2pm tomorrow the US federal reserve will say whether they will raise interest rates or not. The second they say that interest rates will rise everything is going to start tanking again.

Russia and China are well in position for the collapse of the dollar, both have the largest national stockpiles of gold bullion currently, probably why Dementia Joe Biden is trying to antagonize Russia currently. My current curiosity is which will collapse first, euro or dollar, it of course doesn't matter, either way, both are toast along with any other currencies that have pegged themselves to both. :feelsjuice::yes:
do you think ww3 will occur?

Looks like at 2pm tomorrow the US federal reserve will say whether they will raise interest rates or not. The second they say that interest rates will rise everything is going to start tanking again.
It doesn't matter fren, the Federal Reserve is now trapped, if they raise rates the stock market crashes, if they don't raise rates the stock market will still crash. This is what is known as the end of the line, or, the end of the train tracks over a cliff. :feelsdevil::feelsjuice::feelsEhh::yes:

Hard to say, trying to guess the behavior of psychopaths in power is almost impossible, they're very unpredictable like that especially when they're cornered like rats desperate with nowhere to go. It's certainly possible they might lash out violently trying to instigate a world war at the last minute for cover, even if it seems like madness or insanity to everybody else. I give it a 50/50 chance of possibility at this point. :feelsjuice::yes:

I hope not, purely for my own selfish sake. I just want to cope in peace.
Peace is an illusion, all around us are silent wars being waged at all times, those silent wars however are about to get a whole lot louder very soon. :feelsEhh:

I don't think Russia's attack of Ukraine, alone, will be enough to start WW3. Nobody gives a shit about Ukraine. But China attacking Taiwan might just do it. The US will probably get involved in defending Taiwan. A lot of other wars are brewing. Check this video out if you haven't.

View: https://youtu.be/WXUiVLBifpk

I don't think Russia's attack of Ukraine, alone, will be enough to start WW3. Nobody gives a shit about Ukraine. But China attacking Taiwan might just do it. The US will probably get involved in defending Taiwan. A lot of other wars are brewing. Check this video out if you haven't.

And interestingly enough China and Russia are poised to sign a special military alliance declaration later this year, while I'm no fan of communist China or even Putin's Eurasian Confederation, I hate the United States government even more than both in which case I hope they cause Washington D.C. tremendous pain in whatever they do. :feelsjuice::yes:

True anarcho capitalism would be the only thing fixing this shit, kill all the elders and low IQ subhumans, force females to breed 6 children (with top 1% males in IQ) and the economy will recover

The invisible hand is not gonna save us from this shit, even natural evolution has limits in its ability to adapt, we are not a truly capitalistic society

Chaos is the great equalizer, it destroys the mess of others through various forms of purging and cleansing to create an entirely new blank slate. I have waited for this moment in time for a very, very, very long time now watching as the endless years have passed by. :feelsjuice::yes::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Peace is an illusion, all around us are silent wars being waged at all times, those silent wars however are about to get a whole lot louder very soon. :feelsEhh:
Yeah, but those silent wars stayed silent through my parents' years on this earth. I just wish I could've lived through years like that, myself. :feelsbadman:

Yeah, but those silent wars stayed silent through my parents' years on this earth. I just wish I could've lived through years like that, myself. :feelsbadman:
We will have the illusion of peace again in the warm embrace of silence, but not until the world is drowned in blood first for such cycles like this the renewal centers around sacrifice, social upheaval, and tremendous conflict. :feelsjuice::yes:

humanity is so fucked :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Beware the Ides of March, looks like we're on a trend downward after today retesting March 2020 lows on the United States stock market, I wonder, will we see DOW 15,000 or below by this March? I hope before the year is over there are people jumping off of buildings to their deaths on Wall Street, we shall see.
:feelsdevil::feelsEhh::yes::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Will history repeat this year or worse? [March 2020 lows]

:feelsjuice::yes::feelsdevil:

Attachments

• 106446674-1584389715477img_10_57_10_857655_1000-1584389535179.jpg
    106446674-1584389715477img_10_57_10_857655_1000-1584389535179.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 20
  • e8dmarch2020.jpg
    e8dmarch2020.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
The DOW should dump again in March. That’s when the fed is going to do the first round of raising interest rates to slow down inflation.

The DOW should dump again in March. That’s when the fed is going to do the first round of raising interest rates to slow down inflation.
And will collapse equities along with the bond market in the process, game over. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
I dont know if the amount they're going to raise interest rates is enough to stop inflation. But the Fed did say they're going to stop the "quantitative easing" which is the real source of the inflation. Didn't seem to effect the market at all.

I dont know if the amount they're going to raise interest rates is enough to stop inflation. But the Fed did say they're going to stop the "quantitative easing" which is the real source of the inflation. Didn't seem to effect the market at all.
There are only two possible outcomes in March. A) They won't raise rates in any meaningful substantial amount to subdue inflation, which over time it will escape them transforming itself into hyperinflation where the inevitability of a stock market crash occurs. B) They raise rates too much or too quickly and it still collapses the stock market anyways regardless making no overall difference in the end. There is no happy ending, either way, this sucker is going down. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
I don't know who this old guy is but he's calling it a "super bubble".

View: https://youtu.be/JlEGU2ypr1Q

I've been following the stock market since 2001 fren, although I am a poor man with no money invested whatsoever what I do understand very well is economic theory and mathematical data along with following the real information on the stock market instead of the phony-baloney you see on something like CNBC or similar. I can also differentiate manipulated distortions for political purposes versus the unfiltered raw data itself. It all points to me from my observation of over two decades now that this is the year of global economic collapse, if not by the end of this year, the beginning of the next for sure which for the record I am almost 100% certain of if I had to wager now. If you look at the DOW today BlackRock and the FED intervened yet again for a green shoot ladder going into the weekend, but this will be a two-day temporary Pyrrhus victory at best. I'm calling it today now, 1000-1500 drop in the United States stock market starting Monday morning next week. We're etching ever so closely to the final event horizon, once we cross the rubicon of the compounding cascading effect eventually we will be seeing daily 5000-10,000 point drops regularly occuring. It's coming fren. :feelsclown::feelsjuice::yes::feelsdevil:

PKIxhellinferno
Surtur fire demon

Aabd8c6f3ceef9bd7e8f678ea93fd728

Last edited:
I don't know who this old guy is but he's calling it a "super bubble".

View: https://youtu.be/JlEGU2ypr1Q

It's not just a superbubble, it's the bubble to end all bubbles, as I keep saying and it will become apparent in the next year and a half or less, this is the demise of civilization itself across the whole board. This is the liberation and final destruction phase you've all been patiently waiting for as have I all these years or even decades, make it count when it finally arrives gentlemen. Soon our chains will be broken and we will rise out of the depths of hell that they have without mercy sent us to for entire life sentences. May our individual ascensions be glorious ones. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Just dropped. Biden is sending US troops to Eastern Europe. If Putin has been bluffing this whole time then it's hell of a successful one.

Just dropped. Biden is sending US troops to Eastern Europe. If Putin has been bluffing this whole time then it's hell of a successful one.

Global economic collapse or international thermonuclear attacks along with bio-warfare being waged, I really care not as it makes no difference to me, as long as I get my mass destruction along with chaos to the point of the gates of hell opening up worldwide I'll be happy either way, I want to see this entire rotten edifice of current modern civilization swept away into annihilation. I want to watch the entire world burn along with mass suffering and slaughter everywhere. Let's see if they have the balls to do it, shall we? :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
When western neoliberal feminism meets societal, national, and civilization total collapse, welcome ladies, you're going to have a nice fun time in hell with us, we have a lot of sights to show you down here in the fiery abyss, we want to explore every single one of them with yourselves giving every single one of you the grand introductory tour. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
The Russia attack of Ukraine is still on. Macron sat at the giant dinner table for no reason.

Skynews vladimir putin emmanuel macron 5665839

The buildup continues, up to 140k Russians now:

The collapse is shaping up nicely. All on the same day:

1) Canada enacts war powers act to shut down all opposition protest and will also shut down the bank accounts of anyone involved. Effectively this ends Canadians right to protest. But I'm not worried cause Trudeau promises this is "only temporary". This shit could get ugly.

2) The truth about Hillary Clinton spying on Trump is starting to come out. The news isnt even covering it and thats how you know its true. Trump is calling for the people behind it to be executed. Civil war 2.0 coming?

3) Russia attacks Ukraine in 2 days :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
cope,sorry bro,ı doubt anything will change

7 % inflation in grocery prices in germany

As i pointed out in the first post of this thread, the number of crises forming simultaneously like this is unprecedented.

:feelsLightsaber: The epic crash is still incoming like a train wreck in slow motion. The Ukraine war is probably going hot this week, finally. The stock market and crypto are now really starting to turn down. I think Bitcoin is going crash down 50% or more. Watch all the crypto fanboys lose their minds as it just keeps crashing lower and lower. And as the war progresses this is all going to spiral completely out of control. The real fun starts when the real estate market crashes. The Great Depression 2 is here to stay.

It's been a while in the making but both the US stock market and bitcoin are getting ready to really eat shit. Hold onto your shekles.

Screenshot 20220427 061635

Screenshot 20220427 061657

The only thing that may halt a collapse is if the US starts inflating even more. They've been printing money at a pretty steady rate ever since Covid gave them an excuse to rob everyone blind. Now watch as soon as they raise interest rates they'll put the money printers into a higher gear and the M2 money supply will just keep spiking upward even more.

Screenshot 20220429 181854

If Bitcoin and the S&P 500 level out right here then we are heading toward massive hyperinflation and then an even bigger collapse later on.

The only thing that may halt a collapse is if the US starts inflating even more. They've been printing money at a pretty steady rate ever since Covid gave them an excuse to rob everyone blind. Now watch as soon as they raise interest rates they'll put the money printers into a higher gear and the M2 money supply will just keep spiking upward even more.

View attachment 605524

If Bitcoin and the S&P 500 level out right here then we are heading toward massive hyperinflation and then an even bigger collapse later on.
They have nowhere to go, run, or hide this time around, the ship is sinking and the exit doors are being sealed behind everyone, this motherfucker is going down in fire and smoke crashing with no survivors. :feelsjuice: