Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Economic Crash of all time is beginning

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Everything (stocks, real estate, crypto) is at the all time high, and everything is starting to crash all at the same time. Inflation is going hyperbolic.

And there is a pandemic still occurring, and lockdowns are still in place, and supply chain probably are bad and going to get substantially worse.

The #2 and #3 world superpowers are both beginning major invasions (after Russia invades Ukraine, China will invade Taiwan)

America is being run by an angry retiree with dimentia and an administrstion with support that is cratering. America will not have the ability or the balls to stop the coming world war. America is going to get absolutely torn up by its own citizens.

This might be it. This might actually be the collapse we have been jerking ourselves off to. In my entire life I have never seen anything like this. A multi-pronged situation where literally everything is about to go to shit and hit the fan simultaneously.

Everything (stocks, real estate, crypto) is at the all time high, and everything is starting to crash all at the same time. Inflation is going hyperbolic.

And there is a pandemic still occurring, and lockdowns are still in place, and supply chain probably are bad and going to get substantially worse.

The #2 and #3 world superpowers are both beginning major invasions (after Russia invades Ukraine, China will invade Taiwan)

America is being run by an angry retiree with dimentia and an administrstion with support that is cratering. America will not have the ability or the balls to stop the coming world war. America is going to get absolutely torn up by its own citizens.

This might be it. This might actually be the collapse we have been jerking ourselves off to. In my entire life I have never seen anything like this. A multi-pronged situation where literally everything is about to go to shit and hit the fan simultaneously.
A financial guru that is well known in financial trading circles says that we got till the end of this year, or the beginning of next year before everything falls apart. We're talking about a well known figure with over fifty years of trading under his belt saying this. :feelsjuice:

A financial guru that is well known in financial trading circles says that we got till the end of this year, or the beginning of next year before everything falls apart. We're talking about a well known figure with over fifty years of trading under his belt saying this. :feelsjuice:
What does he say we do

Capitalism is the most efficient, flexible and technological economic system to ever exist until now

Crisis and cycles are normal and it easily recovers

hey maybe now i will be able to marry my next door ex oneitis kek

Capitalism is the most efficient, flexible and technological economic system to ever exist until now

Capitalism and communism are deeply flawed economic social political systems, we haven't had a sane economic system since mercantilism. :feelsjuice:

A financial guru that is well known in financial trading circles says that we got till the end of this year, or the beginning of next year before everything falls apart.
I would be surprised if it takes that long. Things could snowball pretty quick. Russia will be at war within a month, China will probably begin attacking Taiwan a month after that. The stock market is going to crack when that happens. By the time the US midterm elections happen in November the world is going to be on fire.

Right now I think things are bubbling over with chaos and turmoil. the entire world is feeling this right now. From first to third world countries, everyone will feel the effects of whats to come.

You're right about america tearing itself apart too. Already things are reaching their tipping point amongst 'civilized' people imagine what more war hungry countries like russia are ready to do? I do imagine we soak in a lot of propaganda, but you'd have to be blind to see the world is sick right now. People are fed up and scared.

i believe every hundred or so years humanity reaches this point. We have had world wars before, catastrophic events, influential people and world changing technologies invented. it is what we do. But war is what humanity excels at. I think we are in for another great depression or world war, which is nothing new to us, but it is never easy.
It reminds me of that saying about hard times making strong men etc. We are in a cycle brother, and inevitable destruction is almost an assured thing.

I would be surprised if it takes that long. Things could snowball pretty quick. Russia will be at war within a month, China will probably begin attacking Taiwan a month after that. The stock market is going to crack when that happens. By the time the US midterm elections happen in November the world is going to be on fire.
There are rumors circulating that we could see the stock market crack up and pop in three months or less. At this rate anything is possible I suppose. They're already saying people's tax returns will be late this year which tells me that the government is financially broke already. More than likely, China will respond to Taiwan within forty-eight hours after Ukraine, Russia and China are pretty tight together currently thanks to the political ineptitude of Washington D.C. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Right now I think things are bubbling over with chaos and turmoil. the entire world is feeling this right now. From first to third world countries, everyone will feel the effects of whats to come.

You're right about america tearing itself apart too. Already things are reaching their tipping point amongst 'civilized' people imagine what more war hungry countries like russia are ready to do? I do imagine we soak in a lot of propaganda, but you'd have to be blind to see the world is sick right now. People are fed up and scared.

i believe every hundred or so years humanity reaches this point. We have had world wars before, catastrophic events, influential people and world changing technologies invented. it is what we do. But war is what humanity excels at. I think we are in for another great depression or world war, which is nothing new to us, but it is never easy.
It reminds me of that saying about hard times making strong men etc. We are in a cycle brother, and inevitable destruction is almost an assured thing.
It's different this time in that what we'll see is civilization and national collapse, definitely of the United States itself, and a whole host of other nations. Exponential chaos tends to have exponential negative consequences that can be very far-reaching. It's what happens when you allow the world to get to this point. :feelsjuice:

they controle vax pass in public transport its over

nobody gives a fuck about anyone anymore:fuk:
And this is why civilization collapse is guaranteed, lack of social cohesion in times of existential crisis can only mean inevitable total destruction. We come full circle in the era of, "Fuck you, I got mine." Societies will eat themselves overnight. :feelsjuice:

Capitalism and communism are deeply flawed economic social political systems, we haven't had a sane economic system since mercantilism. :feelsjuice:
Capitalism is flawed but it's still the best we ever had, the gains of productivity, quality of life and reduction of poverty is incomparable

And mercantilism can't be separated from capitalism though

Also it cannot be denied that capitalism is highly capable of recovering itself, as it has shown over and over again

Booms and busts are normal and built into the system

All that doomsday preaching is nonsense

Capitalism is flawed but it's still the best we ever had, the gains of productivity, quality of life and reduction of poverty is incomparable

Also it cannot be denied that capitalism is highly capable of recovering itself, as it has shown over and over again

The gains of productivity are not shared by everybody nor are they distributed evenly at all. Mercantilism and capitalism are not the same things, especially in regards to today's financial crony capitalism. This is late-stage capitalism, where capitalism ends up destroying itself and the societies it inhabits, there will be no recovery from this either. Doomsday preaching is nonsense? You better start believing in doomsday scenarios, you're in one currently. :feelsdevil:

The ancient Romans had capitalism too, right around the time it collapsed and the world entered the dark ages.

At least you're in "Canada" OP, given that your economy is already very small compared to the U.S. your "country" won't collapse as hard and you'll get used to living off-grid in the woods.

It really is quite simple for these libertarian and capitalist mental assholes to understand, at a certain point when a society becomes entirely too unequal, that is to say, when the majority are poor or impoverished such a society can no longer function on a very basic level. Something the, "Money is God" asshole brigade hasn't figured out yet but will in due time. :feelsjuice:

@Vrthraghna thoughts?

The gains of productivity are not shared by everybody nor are they distributed evenly at all. Mercantilism and capitalism are not the same things, especially in regards to today's financial crony capitalism. This is late-stage capitalism, where capitalism ends up destroying itself and the societies it inhabits, there will be no recovery from this either. Doomsday preaching is nonsense? You better start believing in doomsday scenarios, you're in one currently. :feelsdevil:
Of course they are not shared by everybody nor distributed evenly, but still poo[UWSL]r people in most of the world have enough food to be fat and can even enjoy luxuries like modern phones and high speed connection[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I'm also highly critical of the way capitalism is usually conducted and I agree we live in a dystopic reality, but its achievements ought to be recognized.[/UWSL]

And finally, mercantilism was literally the blueprint for capitalism. It created global trade, modern corporations, stock exchanges, capital accumulation and even the famous crony capitalism (must I remember you it was marked by the heavy hand of the state in business alongside private actors and by monopoly grants?).

It really is quite simple for these libertarian and capitalist mental assholes to understand
Also I'm not libertarian, quite the opposite actually :feelsLSD:

At least you're in "Canada" OP, given that your economy is already very small compared to the U.S. your "country" won't collapse as hard and you'll get used to living off-grid in the woods.
You misspelled "you'll get used to starving to death in the cold dark", bro

Of course they are not shared by everybody nor distributed evenly, but still poo[UWSL]r people in most of the world have enough food to be fat and can even enjoy luxuries like modern phones and high speed connection[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I'm also highly critical of the way capitalism is usually conducted and I agree we live in a dystopic reality, but its achievements ought to be recognized.[/UWSL]

And finally, mercantilism was literally the blueprint for capitalism. It created global trade, modern corporations, stock exchanges, capital accumulation and even the famous crony capitalism (must I remember you it was marked by the heavy hand of the state in business alongside private actors and by monopoly grants?).

Also I'm not libertarian, quite the opposite actually :feelsLSD:
The poor can't even afford apartments [renting] anymore let alone buying houses, the entire framework of today's capitalism is one of diminishing returns for most people, especially the poor. It's bad enough inside the United States and I'm sure it's even worse for the poor of Brazil. I do not share your enthusiasm for today's modern capitalism whatsoever. What's achievements are that exactly? For the rich and wealthy to live like gods at everybody else's expense?

Unlike today under mercantilism, there were guilds and trader consortiums that offered a modicum of protection for workers versus today where workers have no protections, negotiation power, or representation in much of anything. I wasn't speaking about you specifically, just modern libertarians or capitalists in general, they are cutthroat heartless people who care of nothing beyond profit and success, too stupid to see anything beyond their own individual ambitious greed. And no, I'm not a Marxist or communist either as I tend to lean towards more of the third positionist mentality, but one would be a fool if they can't see the mass destruction of profit geared materialism that has poisoned the well of this world which we currently inhabit. :feelsjuice:

The poor can't even afford apartments anymore let alone buying houses, the entire framework of today's capitalism is one of diminishing returns for most people, especially the poor. It's bad enough inside the United States and I'm sure it's even worse for the poor of Brazil.
I agree with everything

I do not share your enthusiasm for today's modern capitalism whatsoever. What's achievements are that exactly? For the rich and wealthy to live like gods at everybody else's expense
As someone with a foot in economics I appreciate the markets' potential in, when properly guided, allocating resources quickly and efficiently, in generating technological progress and in producing a vast amount of life-improving products

Unlike today under mercantilism, there were guilds and trader consortiums that offered a modicum of protection for workers versus today where workers have no protections, negotiation power, or representation in much of anything.
Sounds more like how it was under feudalism tbh, mercantilism was the transition into capitalism

And no, I'm not a Marxist or communist either as I tend to lean towards more of the third positionist mentality
Me too, I used to be big into the Brazilian "fascists", though now I'm more of a non-aligned with a thing for nazbol and keynesianism, if that makes sense

Sounds like the commercial real estate market has been propped up by Covid relief funds that are all expiring right now, so no more free money coming in and everyone's working from home now and restaurants are all going bankrupt. So it's all gonna crash yay :feelsautistic:

View: https://youtu.be/Mq_3regDRbk

Sounds like the commercial real estate market has been propped up by Covid relief funds that are all expiring right now, so no more free money coming in and everyone's working from home now and restaurants are all going bankrupt. So it's all gonna crash yay :feelsautistic:

View: https://youtu.be/Mq_3regDRbk

The stock market is going to crash with no survivors.........:feelsjuice:

"But muh stronk women will become hunters for food in new society" :soy:

Reality is when chimpanzuela crashed the selection of prostitutes went up and age went down.

Tumblrnwul6yey8s1udwanoo11280jpg

"But muh stronk women will become hunters for food in new society" :soy:

Reality is when chimpanzuela crashed the selection of prostitutes went up and age went down.
Modern women are about to find out what real oppression looks like in collapsed societies where food scarcity exists everywhere. :feelsjuice:

Dude you aren't wrong. There's this economist Harry dent, and he predicts a major crash in 2022 too.

And there's a guy i follow on quora who is a retired banker and economist, whose literal job was to deal with money related stuff for decades. Even he said that a very bad economic crisis will happen in USA within 2024.

Dude you aren't wrong. There's this economist Harry dent, and he predicts a major crash in 2022 too.

And there's a guy i follow on quora who is a retired banker and economist, whose literal job was to deal with money related stuff for decades. Even he said that a very bad economic crisis will happen in USA within 2024.
Sooner than 2024, if I had to take a guess I would say at the end of this year or the beginning of the next one. At this rate, there's virtually zero chance we make it to 2024 unscathed. :feelsjuice:

awesome read my friend you made me shit my pants now im ready for a cold war :feelsdevil:

You misspelled "you'll get used to starving to death in the cold dark", bro
Not if America and Russia's nukes land on us first. Debunked!

Like doc pixis once said. It'll be all our faults for the reason of our extinction:feelshaha:

Not if America and Russia's nukes land on us first. Debunked!
With the number of imbeciles that run the world everywhere now I wouldn't be surprised if we see an international nuclear war of some kind, imagine that being the end of human history. JFL :feelsjuice:

With the number of imbeciles that run the world everywhere now I wouldn't be surprised if we see an international nuclear war of some kind, imagine that being the end of human history. JFL :feelsjuice:
I've been ready for a while:

I've been ready for a while:

Civilization evolved to such a degree that it is now on the verge of destroying itself, the entire absurd long cycle is now almost complete. We've finally come full circle. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Do you have a name or video?
What about National Socialism?

The prices for everything are going nuts, cars, houses, etc. I have to wonder, who even has money to buy an $80k suv or an $800k house? how is it even possible? Even for a family with two people earning $100k a year, that's pushing it

Do you have a name or video?

What about National Socialism?
Jeremy Grantham

A conservative nation culturally, traditionally, and socially with a socialist economy in my opinion is best as being optimal, but we're so far removed from that possibility currently. :feelsjuice:

The prices for everything are going nuts, cars, houses, etc. I have to wonder, who even has money to buy an $80k suv or an $800k house? how is it even possible? Even for a family with two people earning $100k a year, that's pushing it
We're on the verge of an outright deflationary collapse, there is no way out of it now. It's only a matter of time. :feelsjuice:

National Socialism is the only solution.

It's the only thing that can combat against communism and crony capitalism both, yes. However, the problem currently is the established global (((elite))) have bankrupted the entire planet now, we're going to witness a global controlled demolition of civilization across the planet before too long. As far as human history is concerned this is unprecedented, it has never happened before concerning the magnitude of the disaster that awaits us all. :feelsjuice:

It needs a new name though. You can't start a national socialst political party cause otherwise the Jews will throw an absolute hissy fit.

Call it something else like the "Patriot Progressive Party" or the "People's Republic Party", or the "American Freedom Party".

It needs a new name though. You can't start a national socialst political party cause otherwise the Jews will throw an absolute hissy fit.

Call it something else like the "Patriot Progressive Party" or the "People's Republic Party", or the "American Freedom Party".
We're going to enter a period of global famine, civil unrest, civil war, and where governments are going to violently crackdown on their own citizens everywhere, soon nobody is going to give a shit about public relations or good image appeal, the global dark age we're about to enter will destroy everything in its path. There's no stopping what is coming. :feelsjuice:

The US is evacuating Ukraine. Woo woo, holy shit it's actually happening.

That's withdrawal #2 for Biden.

The US is evacuating Ukraine. Woo woo, holy shit it's actually happening.

That's withdrawal #2 for Biden.
Going to need to bring all the soldiers home on the domestic front very soon to implement nationwide martial law, nothing is by accident or coincidence. An empire on the verge of collapse feigns defeat abroad to bring its military back home for future lockdowns. :feelsdevil:

Last edited: