Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The easiest way for fatcels to lose weight

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
Buy a 10000 puffs vape and start hitting it daily. Now it may be an unhealthy habit, but I feel like your weight is much more problematic and is not even comparable to inhaling toxic chemicals. At least you will feel better after you're lean.

I am planning on leanmaxxing pretty hard and ordering 3 10000 puff vapes , i am 64 kg and a manlet height, but I kind of want to get ABS to feel better about myself and then again there is no ABS for your face.

1. Stop eating

2. Exercise

3. Kys

Just starve yourself also known as fasting

1. Stop eating

2. Exercise

3. Kys
Some people can't really go without eating it is a psychological disorder. Vapes are a pretty good appetite surpressant and you won't crave food as long as you smoke it a lot. I remember when I vaped regularly I had no appetite.

YOU WILL SMOKE THE VAPE AND LOOSE THE WEIGHT

1. Stop eating

2. Exercise

3. Kys
1. Stop eating - some people cannot as it is a psychological disorder especially if you're addicted to food

2. Exercise - Some people are so depressed and they have no will to exercise it is impossible for defeated men.

3. Kys - Advocate this to normgroids , not to fatcels who struggle with weight.

Someone's soyjak this mf. The SMOK Nord 4 SO Watt Vape Kit! RIP Trippers -  654K views - 2 years ago - iFunny Brazil

Nicotine and caffeine make you less hungry

enough money to get a surgery and lose weight

I refuse to vape or do drugs because I consider it a normie trait.

Too expensive. Just stop eating fat and protein but you'll just be a twig

just stop eating you fat useless fuck

This a short-term solution I was planning on doing. Two days fasting per week (500 calories). During which I can smoke/drink. Even though smoking and drinking does nothing for me.

Just be Indian

Just live during a famine

It's hard for some people, but really just eat or switch to low carb/calories foods.
if you can find them for affordable prices anyway.

Or just don't eat anymore. Seriously, what do you have to live for?