Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The dweebs on R**dit don't condone the incitement of violence. Except if it's towards the author of a troonphobic comic.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
dQ7bf8E.jpeg

u better not be one of those transphobes rit

> You can't just punch people who you disagree with. Do some kicking as well, add some variation

I identify as an attack helicopter.

kek to think irl foids look similar to anime characters
troons are insane, but foids who hate troons are usually narcissists who are afraid of their privilege being stolen, so they can beat each other up for all I care

It triggers the soys because it’s true about them

They talk like they can punch lmao

The most they will kill in life will be themselves

spew it all you want trannyfags, deep down you know this picture despite being insulting is your life.

Trannys are fully insane.
Like, bat shit insane.
Licking the wallpaper insane.

I was hanging with my sister recently and she talked about how trannies had ruined the Feminist pages she used to spend time on, and basically make them unusable.

(The way I understand "online Feminist spaces" they are basically the mirror image of what we have here... a place to talk smack about the opposite sex and share our theories and our troubles with like minded friends who are on the same page.)

Sis said she's being forced to become a TERF by the way Trannys behave. E.g.:

Trannys run into threads about periods and tampons screaming REEEEEEEE TRANS WOMEN CAN HAVE PERIODS TOO (Kuckachu note: of course they can't, you need to have a uterus for that) AND I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE FOR EXCLUDING TRANS WOMEN OF COLOR FROM THIS!

Trannies running into a thread for mothers who've lost children or given birth to dead babies, screaming REEEEEEEE TRIGGER WARNING PLEASE! TRANS WOMEN WANT TO HAVE BABIES AND IT UPSETS US HEARING YOU TALK ABOUT HOW YOUR BABY DIED, THIS IS REALLY ABOUT MEEEEEEEEE!

Or trannys running into a thread about consent and "My body my choice" screaming REEEEEEE NOBODY HAS ANY RIGHT TO COMMENT ON MY BODY AND MY CHOICES, ALSO LESBIANS WHO CHOOSE NOT TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANS WOMEN SHOULD BE PUNISHED! WOMEN WITH PENISES ARD WOMEN! LESBIANS WHO DON'T WANT TO FUCK A WOMAN WITH A PENIS ARE TERFS!

Basically, if you try to imagine the average r/IncelTear user kept forcibly awake for 3 days, then fed a bucket of Guarana drink and some meth, and you're not even close to the headspace trannies are operating in. Feminism has TERFS because trannies make green haired, obese lesbian feminists with nose rings sound based and level-headed by comparison. Fuck trannies.

Last edited:

"how you dare stupid inkell"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Let's take a detailed look at this, shall we?

1. Isn't inciting violence against site-wide rules? r/incels and similar subreddits were banned for that exact reason supposedly. In fact, doesn't this entire subreddit qualify as a "hate sub" considering all it does is shit on right-wingers and act like all of them are Nazis or some shit? (Must be a bunch of retarded Americans who think "Republican" and "Democrat" are the only two political parties in existence)

2. How do you advocate drilling a hole through someone's head just because they made they drew a comic you dislike and still pretend that you're the good guy? It's funny how these moron always act all tough on the internet only to kill themselves after someone calls them the "wrong" pronoun.

3. Why does this comic incite such strong feelings of rage? Could it be because it hits a little too close to home? I constantly see trannies using anime girl profile pictures when in reality it's just some Chris-Chan looking faggot. I used to regularly visit r/transpassing just so I could feel better about my own looks. (Which is saying a lot) They look like they were rejected by a freakshow for being too repulsive to look at.

4. "Imagine taking dysphoria, a very troubling and uncomfortable part of being trans, and making this fucking comic out of it." says this brave Reddit keyboard warrior. An interesting statement, considering how much these retards insist that they don't have a mental illness. If you look up the definition of the term "mental illness" this is the result you will find: "Mental illnesses are health conditions involving changes in emotion, thinking or behavior (or a combination of these). Mental illnesses are associated with distress and/or problems functioning in social, work or family activities." If experiencing gender dysphoria is so troubling and uncomfortable, then it obviously qualifies as a mental illness. "B-BUT IT'S NOT THE DYSPHORIA ITSELF THAT'S TROUBLING AND UNCOMFORTABLE, IT'S BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST!!111" Sure, just like how I could easily say that depression isn't a mental illness and blame my struggle with it entirely on external factors. I've seen schizophrenics far happier than your average tranny yet they're still considered mentally ill. Why is one form of delusion considered acceptable?

5. "So much time and effort spent just to shame people. Sad." says this other Reddit keyboard warrior. "So much time and effort" when the dude only created a comic. At least he doesn't have an entire subreddit dedicated to hating on people who disagree with him—oh wait.

6. Funny how they say things like "Fuck whoever made this. I hope their family hates them." which just screams projection. In fact, I bet that his guy's family hates him (and how could they not?) for being a mentally ill man in a dress and this is his way of coping. At the very least the dude who made this comic is a hundred times happier than your average tranny, as evidenced by their suicide rates.

Dd818dabd68715c52020e7d210110abbf

Last edited:
it's not even a meme it's reality and there's nothing you can do about it besides stop being a tranny and admit how delusional you are and that YWNBAW

Press x to join the 41%

looney troons

Troons and fags should be thrown alive in a giant blender :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

They know it's true :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back