Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Duplicity of Women

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
Foids will complain about men not jobmaxing. But then talk about how their work lives are unfulfilling. They will talk about racism, then overwhelmingly select for White men. They claim they want 'real men' but are LGTBQ themselves. This nature of distrust makes them more dangerous then men.

In contrast what do men do? They fight to the death. Who has waged wars? It has been men. They might be homophobic, but at least they are honest. The combative nature of men allows them to be. Men who talk are the most like women.

The only space in which women are not doing PUA are FDS. They say that most men do not fit the bill. So why do we listen to men on dating matters more then women? Ask yourself.

So why do we listen to men on dating matters more then women? Ask yourself.
I don't listen to either. I extrapolate from the scientific studies, because they iron out the flaws of men and foids.

Excellent points, OP. The popular tactics of women are double standards and dissimulation. These have both biological and cultural bases.

They want freedom for themselves and slavery for others, they want liberal whoring and traditional pampering, they want everything and more, greedy whores.

I don't listen to either. I extrapolate from the scientific studies, because they iron out the flaws of men and foids.
It's not even needed. Go outside what do you see? Overwhelming WM/WM and WM/AF. You might see some WM/BF, but that's rarer; sometimes the black women is wearing straight hair. We see that the White phenotype is most desired.

It's not even needed. Go outside what do you see? Overwhelming WM/WM and WM/AF. You might see some WM/BF, but that's rarer; sometimes the black women is wearing straight hair. We see that the White phenotype is most desired.
I like having things confirmed in an objective manner, to ensure my own biases aren't clouding my judgment.

I dont even date, u sound like a redpiller pua who used to pay monies to the scammers to learn dating game.

I dont even date, u sound like a redpiller pua who used to pay monies to the scammers to learn dating game.

Ever heard of Justin Wayne Dating?