Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The "driver's license pill" is the essence of failed normalfaggotry and redpilled credulity

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
There is a certain user on this forum who has spent months if not years bemoaning the fact that he lacks a driver's license, attaching an almost saint-like quality to private vehicle ownership.

He passionately considers cars to be symbols of masculinity and freedom, but has never once questioned this assumption with dialectical reasoning. Because it seems to me that cars are not symbols of masculinity and freedom at all, but rather symbols of femininity and domestication.

For example, consider the fact that private vehicle usage is one of the leading causes of obesity, in that people with cars no longer have to walk anywhere, so can accomplish 95% of what would previously have been wayfaring from behind a wheel.

Obesity, of course, is best represented in the form of a landwhale, a landwhale whose judgement the user in question admits to primordially fearing.

So this naturally raises the question: is it masculine to be fat and sedentary, and to be so emotionally vulnerable as to fear rejection from a landwhale?

Apparently so, from a redpilled understanding of masculinity which bases its perceptions of what it means to be a man from consumer advertising, as based in social pressures.

But more importantly, is it masculine to constantly bring to attention your extraordinary lack of agency to achieve a basic thing in life, even for the standards of an incel forum?

At least redpilled incels pretend not to be as pathetic as they are while adopting their false views of masculinity, impressed upon them from above, whether by capitalism or feminism or both tbhngl.

As it happens, most car industry advertisements are geared towards women now, so to continue attaching an association between masculinity and motorization based off the perceptions consumer advertising has given you is not only credulous and false, but hopelessly anachronistic.

To say that "only men should drive, and it insults my sense of masculinity to see females driving" is much similar to saying "only men should wageslave, and it insults my sense of masculinity to see females slaving." This is giga tradcucked, if I've ever seen giga tradcuckery before tbhngl.

Last edited:
@LastGerman @Joelossus @rightfulcel

This guy is hating on you

Vehicle ownership is the most cucked thing in existence. It's literally making slaves out of people.

-Unless you're a richcel, you're getting a loan which makes a 25K MSRP car cost you 50K in total. Easily 25% of your paycheque goes towards this thing if you're an averagecel.

-Pay up the ass for (((insurance))), which is basically money pissed away at the wind.

-Pay for registration and to maintain your driver's license, free money for the government.

-Cars aren't designed to be easily fixable anymore, so on top of the loan payments, you have to take it to the dealer to service, and they'll make up problems for the car to extract as money as they can from you.

-Most of the time you're going to be spent on a crowded highway, going to and from work. Driving culture has made it so that employers no longer have to consider commutes for their employees, essentially making their employees pay to go to work.

-If you hate work, you can't quit because once you stop wage slaving, your car will get repo'd instantly, and because of extensive lobbying by auto mobile companies, if you have no vehicle you basically can't go anywhere.

Cars are literally the carriages of indentured servitude. You think you are paying for freedom and mobility, but you're paying for your own prison.

Yes, he also have a driver licence which means he is a normie according to his own logic...? This thread is basically dedicated to me since we talked about this in another thread.

There is a certain user on this forum who has spent months if not years bemoaning the fact that he lacks a driver's license, attaching an almost saint-like quality to private vehicle ownership.

And you did not even tag me.

For example, consider the fact that private vehicle usage is one of the leading causes of obesity, in that people with cars no longer have to walk anywhere, so can accomplish 95% of what would previously have been wayfaring from behind a wheel.

Obesity, of course, is best represented in the form of a landwhale, a landwhale whose judgement the user in question admits to primordially fearing.

I know from where you are coming from but the actual culprit here, is the overall diet of most people.

He passionately considers cars to be symbols of masculinity and freedom, but has never once questioned this assumption with dialectical reasoning. Because it seems to me that cars are not symbols of masculinity and freedom at all, but rather symbols of femininity and domestication.

Like I said. First they took the horses and now the cars... If cars are for females, then why do you have a driver licence in the first place?

As it happens, most car industry advertisements are geared towards women now, so to continue attaching an association between masculinity and motorization based off the perceptions consumer advertising have given you is not only credulous and false, but hopelessly anachronistic.

Appeal to popularity or perhaps even an appeal to novelty.

To say that "only men should drive, and it insults my sense of masculinity to see females driving" is much similar to saying "only men should wageslave, and it insults my sense of masculinity to see females slaving." This is giga tradcucked, if I've ever seen giga tradcuckery tbhngl.

My last statement regarding to this topic:
''Typical attributes which are linked to manhood in general: strength, courage, independence, leadership, and assertiveness
Having a driver licence and a car means to be independent.
You do not have to rely on public transportation.
You can make your own time schedule.
You can make your own destination.

I seriously do not know from where this cucked mindset is coming from, that this would have nothing to do with being a man...

Money is also not an argument against it since first off, Germany for example have 50 million cars and also public transportation here and also in general becomes more and more expensive as well.

So, in the end, driving is way more comfortable as well as handy and it is also an essential part of this life and era.''

Also, I want to quote you:
Bluepill: Women should be allowed to drive
Redpill: Women should not be allowed to drive

Blackpill: Nobody should be allowed to drive, since private vehicles are emblematic of social alienation, running concomitant with suburbanization and narcissistic excesses. There should be public transportation only.

You think that the true blackpill about this topic is simply not to drive at all and yet you do have a driver licence. You are at least honest here but once again, you are not very consistent.

I don't get why niggas are making such a big deal out of it, I've never EVER seen LastGerman complaining about anything but that shitty driver's license (and before you ask no, I don't own one nor do I care) not even his looks, which brings up the question, are these people just trolls or real incels?
Because irl women don't give a shit about men who have that sort of thing, it's just redpilled cope for normalfags as op stated.

-Pay up the ass for (((insurance))), which is basically money pissed away at the wind.

-Pay for registration and to maintain your driver's license, free money for the government.

-Cars aren't designed to be easily fixable anymore, so on top of the loan payments, you have to take it to the dealer to service, and they'll make up problems for the car to extract as money as they can from you.

-Most of the time you're going to be spent on a crowded highway, going to and from work. Driving culture has made it so that employers no longer have to consider commutes for their employees, essentially making their employees pay to go to work.

-If you hate work, you can't quit because once you stop wage slaving, your car will get repo'd instantly, and because of extensive lobbying by auto mobile companies, if you have no vehicle you basically can't go anywhere.

Cars are literally the carriages of indentured servitude. You think you are paying for freedom and mobility, but you're paying for your own prison.

...And another one who defends that cars are bad. More and more men think like this. This is absolutely concerning. Let me guess, you also have a driver licence?

The only part I partly agree on is insurance, since it has become quite expensive.
- But keep in mind, if you cannot drive you need to pay for public transportation which also becomes more and more expensive. There are even specific bus ticket which costs more than 2000 Euro, but they will last for one year though. It is still extremly expensive and you could afford a car with such money.

Maintenance - The equivalent of not having a driver licence therefore you need to rely on public transportation.

Jam? - Not an argument because if you cannot drive you would be within an overcrowded bus full of schoolchildren.
I also would like to stuck within a jam with my own car. Sounds like a dream to me.

Working? - If you do not have a driver lcience in the first place, you cannot even work or at least it beocmes more difficult, specially if you are looking for work. They also always ask for a driver licence. It is a mandatory question.

Vehicle ownership is the most cucked thing in existence. It's literally making slaves out of people.

-Unless you're a richcel, you're getting a loan which makes a 25K MSRP car cost you 50K in total. Easily 25% of your paycheque goes towards this thing if you're an averagecel.

Why not just get a used car

It doesn't have to be a Civic either

I don't get why niggas are making such a big deal out of it, I've never EVER seen LastGerman complaining about anything but that shitty driver's license (and before you ask no, I don't own one nor do I care) not even his looks, which brings up the question, are these people just trolls or real incels?
Because irl women don't give a shit about men who have that sort of thing, it's just redpilled cope for normalfags as op stated.
If you're a normie a car makes it easier for holes to suck your dick, but they have to have wanted to do it first without the car to begin with which is where the redpill cope ends

...And another one who defends that cars are bad. More and more men think like this. This is absolutely concerning. Let me guess, you also have a driver licence?

The only part I partly agree on is insurance, since it has become quite expensive.
- But keep in mind, if you cannot drive you need to pay for public transportation which also becomes more and more expensive. There are even specific bus ticket which costs more than 2000 Euro, but they will last for one year though. It is still extremly expensive and you could afford a car with such money.

Maintenance - The equivalent of not having a driver licence therefore you need to rely on public transportation.

Jam? - Not an argument because if you cannot drive you would be within an overcrowded bus full of schoolchildren.
I also would like to stuck within a jam with my own car. Sounds like a dream to me.

Working? - If you do not have a driver lcience in the first place, you cannot even work or at least it beocmes more difficult, specially if you are looking for work. They also always ask for a driver licence. It is a mandatory question.

I agree, you need a car nowadays to do pretty much anything. I have a used car, it was a pain before getting it trying to get to work. I'd have to wake up at 5am to get to work.

I'm only attacking the concept that cars signal freedom. They don't, they're instruments for our enslavement. They design cities so that we rely on them.

They don't, they're instruments for our enslavement. They design cities so that we rely on them.

If you do not have a car or worse, if you cannot even drive, you have to rely on public transportation which is even worse.

I thought the driver's license pill was a meme.
It is theres just one guy thats been forcing it forever.
Frankly I think the whole thing is mildly insulting because it's basically saying that reading over the driver's education book and taking a test at the government office is on the same level as being born with a fucked face or short stature etc.

it's a fucking meme :feelsseriously:

@LastGerman No, just get a fit body or get a quality bike. Driving a vehicle can also be seen as a lack of physical ability, which is even worse as it further demonstrates his shitty genetics by being a slave to a car for everything.
it's a fucking meme :feelsseriously:

Based and blackpilled truth. Cars massive cash cow to milk goyim and all the "based" rednecks fall for this. Whenever you go to redneck areas, you see f150s everywhere. many of these retards cant even afford groceries but will buy a fucking F150 just to brag

Lol come on.

Also I don't want to brag, but I see LastGerman's point just because I enjoy driving a lot.

Yes, he also have a driver licence which means he is a normie according to his own logic...? This thread is basically dedicated to me since we talked about this in another thread.

And you did not even tag me.

I know from where you are coming from but the actual culprit here, is the overall diet of most people.

Like I said. First they took the horses and now the cars... If cars are for females, then why do you have a driver licence in the first place?

Appeal to popularity or perhaps even an appeal to novelty.

My last statement regarding to this topic:
''Typical attributes which are linked to manhood in general: strength, courage, independence, leadership, and assertiveness
Having a driver licence and a car means to be independent.
You do not have to rely on public transportation.
You can make your own time schedule.
You can make your own destination.

I seriously do not know from where this cucked mindset is coming from, that this would have nothing to do with being a man...

Money is also not an argument against it since first off, Germany for example have 50 million cars and also public transportation here and also in general becomes more and more expensive as well.

So, in the end, driving is way more comfortable as well as handy and it is also an essential part of this life and era.''

Also, I want to quote you:

You think that the true blackpill about this topic is simply not to drive at all and yet you do have a driver licence. You are at least honest here but once again, you are not very consistent.
:soy:

Lastgerman is a fucking Retard

if you can't drive a car (even an automatic one) you might have an extremely low IQ which is a massive turn off for foids because low IQ people can't do anything special at all

The driving license pill is closely connected to inceldom. You spend your youth being indoors playing video games while more popular kids get a driver license in order to go to party's or go places with their partners etc while you rot. Eventually you become old and that stress of missing out makes you panic further making it harder and harder to get a driver license especially in Europe when it was hard to get in the first place. Driving is crucial, any female driving will be able to go further and beyond your human legs can travel. This is extremely emasculating. Lets say you want to travel, you have to take a bike or walk or whatever. It is extremely inefficient. Public transport will make you wait for 20 minutes before you can travel with stops in between and you are a slave to where it stops off instead of where specifically you want to go especially if you live in the middle of nowhere and the public transport in said place is inefficient. It is indeed brutal. @LastGerman is not being red pilled when he talks about the driver license pill rather is being rational. Its why I joined this forum in the first place.
if you can't drive a car (even an automatic one) you might have an extremely low IQ which is a massive turn off for foids because low IQ people can't do anything special at all
Indeed brutal, and people also brag about driving even if its "not important" JFL. OVER. This is why I believe the grade pill is closely related to the driver license pill.

Car ownership is an anachronism perpetuated by the cooperatist elites.

I think the whole thing is mildly insulting because it's basically saying that reading over the driver's education book and taking a test at the government office is on the same level as being born with a fucked face or short stature etc.

I've often said this troll is not even midly by completely insulting all us with this BS larp, he's making light of all the suffering incels go through for the sake of "a joke"

So this naturally raises the question: is it masculine to be fat and sedentary, and to be so emotionally vulnerable as to fear rejection from a landwhale?

Apparently so, from a redpilled understanding of masculinity which bases its perceptions of what it means to be a man from consumer advertising, as based in social pressures.

But more importantly, is it masculine to constantly bring to attention your extraordinary lack of agency to achieve a basic thing in life, even for the standards of an incel forum?

At least redpilled incels pretend not to be as pathetic as they are while adopting their false views of masculinity, impressed upon them from above, whether by capitalism or feminism or both tbhngl.

As it happens, most car industry advertisements are geared towards women now, so to continue attaching an association between masculinity and motorization based off the perceptions consumer advertising has given you is not only credulous and false, but hopelessly anachronistic.

To say that "only men should drive, and it insults my sense of masculinity to see females driving" is much similar to saying "only men should wageslave, and it insults my sense of masculinity to see females slaving." This is giga tradcucked, if I've ever seen giga tradcuckery before tbhngl.
CALORIE SURPLUS CAUSES OBESITY, NOT LACK OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY OR DRIVING. STOP BEING INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST.

I could learn to drive and women would still hate me.

only men should be allowed to drive

I always thought of it as similar to the dogpill where people talk about it a lot but I never took it that seriously

I was suppose to have my driving test in June oh well

Its why Americans are so fat, heavy reliance on their big pick trucks and other shitty vehicles.

I don’t have a drivers license

The driving license pill is closely connected to inceldom. You spend your youth being indoors playing video games while more popular kids get a driver license in order to go to party's or go places with their partners etc while you rot. Eventually you become old and that stress of missing out makes you panic further making it harder and harder to get a driver license especially in Europe when it was hard to get in the first place. Driving is crucial, any female driving will be able to go further and beyond your human legs can travel. This is extremely emasculating. Lets say you want to travel, you have to take a bike or walk or whatever. It is extremely inefficient. Public transport will make you wait for 20 minutes before you can travel with stops in between and you are a slave to where it stops off instead of where specifically you want to go especially if you live in the middle of nowhere and the public transport in said place is inefficient. It is indeed brutal. @LastGerman is not being red pilled when he talks about the driver license pill rather is being rational. Its why I joined this forum in the first place.

Thanks for this well-elaborated statement.

I've often said this troll is not even midly by completely insulting all us with this BS larp, he's making light of all the suffering incels go through for the sake of "a joke"

You are all about logic and making arguments yet here you are making a lot of assumptions. I never made any fun of anybody here. In fact, I have said specifically in another thread that I would never do such thing in the first place. There are men out there who are suffering and I would never make fun of them.

This is a reaction to this post:
It is theres just one guy thats been forcing it forever.
Frankly I think the whole thing is mildly insulting because it's basically saying that reading over the driver's education book and taking a test at the government office is on the same level as being born with a fucked face or short stature etc.

I always thought of it as similar to the dogpill where people talk about it a lot but I never took it that seriously
The dogpill is no joke. Most foids would rather fuck a dog than an incel.