Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Driverlicencepill is underrated... What about the PilotPill, SailorPill, MotorbikePill, BikePill, AstronautPill

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
I see alot of Niggas go on about how the Drivelicence pill is the be all & end all of ending Inceldom...

But you Niggas forgot the following pills:

Pilotpill - If you can't fly her to the clouds with your amazing Looks... ooops I mean personality than you are an Incel... Wait what no I mean fly her in a private chartered jet & fuck her up there in the mile high club than you'll forever be an Incel...

Sailorpill - If you can't captain a boat & steer your boat in her ocean you know guys... Motion in the ocean then you'll forever be an Incel... No that's not what I meant... I meant if you can't take her fishing... whilst using your wooden rod in her fishy Lagune then you'll forever be an Incel.... Damn Freudian slip up once again... If you can't take her over Oceans to shangra lai with your Luxury Yacht then you're not that good for her... Oh dear I'll stop now...

MotorbikePill/BikePill - If you don't know how to ride your bike with her on your dick... No oops I mean on the back of the bike driving her wild with lust & passion then you'll forever be an Incel... I mean you have to know how to driver her places or hell even drive her wild...

AstronautPill - If you don't have an astronaut licence to fly her to 7th heaven & the moon of unbridled pleasure than you're forever an Incel...

TLDR... Shit post showing how ridiculous this so called pill really is

I see alot of Niggas go on about how the Drivelicence pill is the be all & end all of ending Inceldom...

Pilotpill - If you can't fly her to the clouds with your amazing Looks... ooops I mean personality than you are an Incel... Wait what no I mean fly her in a private chartered jet & fuck her up there in the mile high club than you'll forever be an Incel...

Sailorpill - If you can't captain a boat & steer your boat in her ocean you know guys... Motion in the ocean then you'll forever be an Incel... No that's not what I meant... I meant if you can't take her fishing... whilst using your wooden rod in her fishy Lagune then you'll forever be an Incel.... Damn Freudian slip up once again... If you can't take her over Oceans to shangra lai with your Luxury Yacht then you're not that good for her... Oh dear I'll stop now...

MotorbikePill/BikePill - If you don't know how to ride your bike with her on your dick... No oops I mean on the back of the bike driving her wild with lust & passion then you'll forever be an Incel... I mean you have to know how to driver her places or hell even drive her wild...

AstronautPill - If you don't have an astronaut licence to fly her to 7th heaven & the moon of unbridled pleasure than you're forever an Incel...

TLDR... Shit post showing how ridiculous this so called pill really is

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: foids would sooner get hit by my car rather than get in.

If you're not a professional race car driver it's over :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

gigacope

@LastGerman @Joelossus jfl

rip @rightfulcel

its a forced meme

Driverlicencepill is cope

And here we go again.

Not a valid argument. Here in Germany we have 50 million cars, for example. You need to know how to drive in order to exist in this life and era. Why cannot people accept this simple fact here?

gigacope

@LastGerman @Joelossus jfl

rip @rightfulcel

I am seriously done with this nonsense. This is why I do not write that much anymore. This is all so tiresome. It is also always the same. I did not make any thread about this topic, yet some people come along and they try to call me out, for whatever reason.

And here we go again.

Not a valid argument. Here in Germany we have 50 million cars, for example. You need to know how to drive in order to exist in this life and era. Why cannot people accept this simple fact here?

I am seriously done with this nonsense. This is why I do not write that much anymore. This is all so tiresome. It is also always the same. I did not make any thread about this topic, yet some people come along and they try to call me out, for whatever reason.

TLDR... It's over.

License is only good so you can drive into crowds of foids (in GTA)

I learned how and drived motorbikes(without license) in SEA countries where I lived for some time - zero difference on the perception from the foids even from CBR600RR like total indifference. The good thing when one drives the bike the face could be completely helmet-covered but I remember one time I took helmet off in front of the ordinary local foid and she quacked when she saw my bad face and bald scalp out of the disappointment so full face helmet could be a life and then sui fuel.

zero difference on the perception from the foids even from CBR600RR like total indifference.

Motorcycle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> females

the driverlicensepill is a meme, unless the reason you can't drive is that you're blind, retarded, incarcerated, or missing an arm or two.

the driverlicensepill is a meme, unless the reason you can't drive is that you're blind, retarded, incarcerated, or missing an arm or two.
This. If chad didn't have a car she would just come to his place.

I can fly a Piston plane.
I'd rather fly the plane myself. Goodluck trying to have sex whilst multitasking, listening to ATC and monitoring displays.

This is low IQ af.
The car makes no difference today.
Foids have their own cars.

On foot, at midnight, during a polar vortex at -20°C. Foids do any and everything for Chad.
Only relevant answer to the driverlisence pill ever

Even I drive. Only when I'm wearing my human suit though.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

I have zero licenses

Fakecel meme.

This. If chad didn't have a car she would just come to his place.

Exactly.

Let's not forget the fact that not being able to drive is not an immutable, genetic trait; unlike most other aspects of inceldom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back