Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The driver licencecel gang

1Nzc3RJ.jpg

Screenshot 2019 12 04 14 23 54 1

As a trucker I have the highest echelon of driver license where is my woman? Where is the woman for many many truck drivers ive met out on the road? Since you guys are going to be taking the bus, ask the bus driver where is their woman while youre at it? Driver licensepill is horse hockey bullshit. The local ghetto chad owned a stolen beach cruiser and foids would be getting their virginities taken by the tyrese. They even got on the bus to get to his "crib".
bruh moment

You need a nice car if youre going to drive. Driving a shitty car would make you an incel on the road. Not sure how hard it is to get a nice audi in Germany. It costs more than double coz of the import duty.

You need a nice car if youre going to drive. Driving a shitty car would make you an incel on the road. Not sure how hard it is to get a nice audi in Germany. It costs more than double coz of the import duty.
If that’s the case then most people are incels because I nor many people cannot afford an Audi as much as I’d love to own one

1Nzc3RJ.jpg

You missunderstand from where I am coming from. I never said that having a driver licence will bring you a female since it is not about that. You see this topic in a wrong spot since you already have it. Also nice humblebrag here.
Im sure in germany getting one is harder and I understand feeling mogged when someone drives by. Its not much of a humble brag because its my profession and I never even made it into college.

I am calling in the driver licencecel gang: @rightfulcel @Barnacle @Damo the incel @turbocuckcel_7000 @Joelossus

Here in this thread men are coming into a group. Men who are suffering from the lack of a driver licence. Men with anxiety. Men who are aware of the significance of a driver licence. Men who have problems with theory examination or even driving itself. Men who have been brutally emasculated by female driving. Every man who is suffering because of it, can apply himself in this thread.

First we will take over this forum, then I will take over Germany and then I will take over the world to fully announce and address the problem regarding of female driving. We have suffered for too long. I will put an end to this atrocity called female driving. My main political target is to establish free driver licences for all men.

Also @Eskimocel I know you are there, this is also for you. May you recover soonish.

@Newbie17 thoughts on this one?
wtf man, why did you forget to tag me, im the truest truedriverslicencecel

I know we have talked about that topic, for some reason I thought you have it... My mistake. As for my apology to you, I will do more push ups. Please forgive my atrocity towards you.

@unsettling

I know we have talked about that topic, for some reason I thought you have it... My mistake. As for my apology to you, I will do more push ups. Please forgive my atrocity towards you.
dont worry brother,you are forgiven for all your sins

If that’s the case then most people are incels because I nor many people cannot afford an Audi as much as I’d love to own one

Exactly my point. We struggle so hard just to get to the point of owning a car/ a driving license. But the kind of car you drive makes all the difference in the world.

I am calling in the driver licencecel gang: @rightfulcel @Barnacle @Damo the incel @turbocuckcel_7000 @Joelossus

Here in this thread men are coming into a group. Men who are suffering from the lack of a driver licence. Men with anxiety. Men who are aware of the significance of a driver licence. Men who have problems with theory examination or even driving itself. Men who have been brutally emasculated by female driving. Every man who is suffering because of it, can apply himself in this thread.

First we will take over this forum, then I will take over Germany and then I will take over the world to fully announce and address the problem regarding of female driving. We have suffered for too long. I will put an end to this atrocity called female driving. My main political target is to establish free driver licences for all men.

Also @Eskimocel I know you are there, this is also for you. May you recover soonish.

@Newbie17 thoughts on this one?
it's actually over for us unless we become more normal and stop being mogged, I will wait for your inauguration.

What about the boat license?

No, you idiot. Blind people driving would literally kill people because they can’t see anything! They can’t react or change lanes or avoid danger! At least a woman won’t end up paralyzing me.
Honestly man, most women drive so bad that they might as well have never driven.

Well, i agree with you on the driving ban for females

As a trucker I have the highest echelon of driver license where is my woman? Where is the woman for many many truck drivers ive met out on the road? Since you guys are going to be taking the bus, ask the bus driver where is their woman while youre at it? Driver licensepill is horse hockey bullshit. The local ghetto chad owned a stolen beach cruiser and foids would be getting their virginities taken by the tyrese. They even got on the bus to get to his "crib".

I heard being a truck driver is a very lonely job, seems quite good for incels, have you tried to excortmaxx?

Yes but how does that make you want ALL men to drive?

you want the fucks buying twitch thots bath water to be driving? You want the soy chugging retards who give their paychecks to buy a reddit thots underwear to be driving?

I thought you’d be smarter than this.
a lot of those guys already are driving

I heard being a truck driver is a very lonely job, seems quite good for incels, have you tried to excortmaxx?
No I refuse to take part in degeneracy. Yes trucking can get incredibely lonely.

sounds like a good plan

I want to learn to drive but it's pointless tbh because i don't go outside of my house

I hate cars and have no interest at getting a driver license.
I am a driver-license-volcel.

Just go to a shittier, less stringent testing center. I failed my first test completely, so I took another test at a different location like a week or two later (basically without any change in my skill) and I barely passed (1 mistake away from failing). The fact is that barely passing is the same as a perfect score in the eyes of the law, so I have a license right now.

Most people on the road drive worse than I do tbh, I see people doing stupid shit all the time.

My father gave me a broken down car and I never fixed it. I have no license because I can't afford insurance and I don't think they'll let me take the driver's test with an eyepatch.

Driverlicensepill is relentless and show no mercy, fight it

I've had a drivers licence and car for 9 years though I am very bad at parking, especially reverse parking, it is because of autism I think.

@ASS_F There is a big difference between driving in USA and Europe, in USA the roads are much simpler and you don't have many roundabouts, many Americans couldn't drive over here, they couldn't handle a winding irish country road at night. Also you drive automatic whereas I drive manual.

LastGerman, €3000 is an underestimate for a car, you are looking at at least €5k for a half decent one that will last you a while. Also there is insurance, when I started my insurance was around $180 per month, now it is €40

@ASS_F There is a big difference between driving in USA and Europe, in USA the roads are much simpler and you don't have many roundabouts, many Americans couldn't drive over here, they couldn't handle a winding irish country road at night. Also you drive automatic whereas I drive manual.

That is indeed true though. Seriously. Most people in the USA would not drive here in Europe, specially in places like Germany. Yet, somehow females can handle it. This is still and will be forever absoltuely infuriating to me.

LastGerman, €3000 is an underestimate for a car, you are looking at at least €5k for a half decent one that will last you a while.

I thought about a BMW 316i year of construction at least 2002 for example, the price would be around 3000 Euro. Although for a decent car you really need 5000 Euro and more.

So, a driver licence which costs like 3000 Euro for me and then a somewhat acceptable car which costs like another 3000 Euro and even more. Overall this fun will costs me easily 6000 Euro - 8000 Euro. How can females afford such thing in the first place? This is outrages.

That is indeed true though. Seriously. Most people in the USA would not drive here in Europe, specially in places like Germany. Yet, somehow females can handle it. This is still and will be forever absoltuely infuriating to me.

I thought about a BMW 316i year of construction at least 2002 for example, the price would be around 3000 Euro. Although for a decent car you really need 5000 Euro and more.

So, a driver licence which costs like 3000 Euro for me and then a somewhat acceptable car which costs like another 3000 Euro and even more. Overall this fun will costs me easily 6000 Euro - 8000 Euro. How can females afford such thing in the first place? This is outrages.
Americans just have to drive in straight lines whilst drinking coffee whereas I have to drive on curving roads and change the gears myself. An American soccer mom in her giant SUV couldn't deal with European terrain.

My advice regarding cars, if you find driving difficult like I do then you should look for something smaller. Small cars may not be cool but they are easier to control for autist like me, however I notice some tiny 2 seater electric cars sometimes and Chads drive them.

My advice regarding cars, if you find driving difficult like I do then you should look for something smaller. Small cars may not be cool but they are easier to control for autist like me, however I notice some tiny 2 seater electric cars sometimes and Chads drive them.

Finally reasonable statements regarding that topic but that may not be an option for me now since the car at driving school are large. I actually did not have much problems with the size though. But that is not as important now since the driving teacher told me I should do driving simulation first. I am still waiting for a call.

Finally reasonable statements regarding that topic but that may not be an option for me now since the car at driving school are large. I actually did not have much problems with the size though. But that is not as important now since the driving teacher told me I should do driving simulation first. I am still waiting for a call.
That doesn't make sense to me, what is it you have problems with? The pedals or the traffic in general? Driving simulation is silly unless you have a steering wheel and pedal set like what I had for my PS1 in 2001

That doesn't make sense to me, what is it you have problems with? The pedals or the traffic in general?

Some people jsut struggling with math and i am struggling with driving. it is actually just that simple. Most likely it is because I force myself to some degree.
I do struggle with shifting the gear in combination with the momentum of hitting the pedals although I did not choke off the engine once on the last driving lesson. I am just too nervous for some reason. This is really emasculating, every female can do it without any effort at all. The driver lcience pill is the end of me.

Driving simulation is silly unless you have a steering wheel and pedal set like what I had for my PS1 in 2001

They do have a set-up for this.

Some people jsut struggling with math and i am struggling with driving. it is actually just that simple. Most likely it is because I force myself to some degree.
I do struggle with shifting the gear in combination with the momentum of hitting the pedals although I did not choke off the engine once on the last driving lesson. I am just too nervous for some reason. This is really emasculating, every female can do it without any effort at all. The driver lcience pill is the end of me.

They do have a set-up for this.
I used to choke the engine many times during driving lessons, even after I got license I sometimes accidentally changed to reverse gear when I was driving 50mph on road. I am bad with changing gears and clutch control, usually it is very rough sounding, I think it is because I am autist and bad at things normies excel at, extremely low lQ men often are great drivers, it is complicated.