Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The downfall of gen z faggots is finally here

most "funny stuff" i see on the internet are mostly some degenerate trash from tiktok, yt shorts, all of these skibidi toiler, chipa chupa chapa etc etc

It has been on the fall since 2020 took big tank by 21, now my generation is all either gay or femboy. I will say maybe 10% of dudes are still normal and that might be a large guess

Everything has being going down since a long time but especially after the internet got very popular especially after 2012 and the invention of Tinder and other dating apps

Everything has being going down since a long time but especially after the internet got very popular especially after 2012 and the invention of Tinder and other dating apps
To me since 2010 and facebook becoming mainstream it was already over chad took over that very year

To me since 2010 and facebook becoming mainstream it was already over chad took over that very year
Yep, since normies + foids flooded in with the rise of smartphones, the internet has become an over-centralized, corporate wasteland.

cut gen z faggot with axe axe axe cut his neck

Do you guys remember when cuckservatives where coping that generation Z will be the most conservative generation since the silent generation? Shit was hilarious. The coping and delusion of these people has no limit

E5125AEC A851 4757 B8A4 C09CE7922624

Typical GEN Z FAG

Do you guys remember when cuckservatives where coping that generation Z will be the most conservative generation since the silent generation? Shit was hilarious. The coping and delusion of these people has no limit
For what it’s worth Gen Z are slightly less soyed than milennials, though more nigworshipping

Last edited:
Gen z is finished the most nigger loving Pro homo generation there is I'm hoping Gen A are better.

Yep, since normies + foids flooded in with the rise of smartphones, the internet has become an over-centralized, corporate wasteland.
It's ironic how normies on tiktok/reddit always mock the only places on the internet where you can express your opinions without filter (looksmax, 4chan). You're not even allowed to say "gun" on tiktok, WTF. It's almost like they want to censor themselves.

Fuck this world, I can't wait to eventually vent out my bottled up rage on some random public event someday

Last edited:
Freedom of speech is so dead

After the covid hoax I could care less about age. Im my 30's and glad I wa not born into this shit.

Moral decay is inevitable

It has been on the fall since 2020 took big tank by 21, now my generation is all either gay or femboy. I will say maybe 10% of dudes are still normal and that might be a large guess
Rat experiment final stage