Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The domination of whites in terms of invention is quite crazy

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

Captain
★★★★★
Screenshot 2024 03 07 222748

Screenshot 2024 03 07 222656

I have a question regarding these two graphs, why? Is it due to purely genetic reasons that whites invented more than the other races? Or was it due to their population size since they were for a very long time the biggest race? I'm still not feeling satisfied with these two hypotheses, what are your thoughts on it? I would assume per capita the jews are the most inventive, but still 90%+ is quite a lot. Thoughts on this brocels?

This shit always intrigued me aswell, Asians have higher IQ's than whites, but they come nowhere near the amount of innovations that Whites have, I hope we have real answers someday

This shit always intrigued me aswell, Asians have higher IQ's than whites, but they come nowhere near the amount of innovations that Whites have, I hope we have real answers someday
Nigga got banned the same moment he replied to my thread jfl

Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's literally what I'm asking myself how is this possible? I know IQ isn't everything but the average Asian is still much more disciplined motivated, more intelligent etc... but is still nowhere near Whites.

Different era and time. Guess the work ethic of a white man was way different compared to todays sad sack of shits

Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's literally what I'm asking myself how is this possible? I know IQ isn't everything but the average Asian is still much more disciplined motivated, more intelligent etc... but is still nowhere near Whites.
The Asian IQ is nothing but a myth. Besides that it is about having reasons to develop something ie. to solve a problem and creativity as well of course.

Different era and time. Guess the work ethic of a white man was way different compared to todays sad sack of shits
Good theory, I acc think that could somewhat explain the domination but 90% is still far too much, it's like ethnics barely did anything to contribute to the advancement of the human race which is quite frustrating to read as an ethnic

The Asian IQ is nothing but a myth. Besides that it is about having reasons to develop something ie. to solve a problem and creativity as well of course.
Wdym it's a myth? Elab please. I agree with the other sentence

Wdym it's a myth? Elab please. I agree with the other sentence
The graphs that show that Asians or Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ are nothing but Jewish psyops.

Good theory, I acc think that could somewhat explain the domination but 90% is still far too much, it's like ethnics barely did anything to contribute to the advancement of the human race which is quite frustrating to read as an ethnic
idk, i wouldnt fully trust the statistics anyway as I doubt it accounted for everything in regards to inventions.

The graphs that show that Asians or Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ are nothing but Jewish psyops.
mmm interesting theory, could you explain in more detail why you think this way? Could you give me any proof or argument on why you think that?

idk, i wouldnt fully trust the statistics anyway as I doubt it accounted for everything in regards to inventions.
True! They probably cherrypicked inventions to make whites seem much more inventive than they really are.

mmm interesting theory, could you explain in more detail why you think this way? Could you give me any proof or argument on why you think that?
Well as the graphs you showed yourself shows, whites outshine other races not by little but by far. If Asians/Jews had a higher IQ this graph wouldn't be as extreme as it is.

I said modern inventions that is Inventions after industrial revolution* because that was when the jews started getting educated at a higher rate and started dominating the various fields in science.1/5th of Nobel prize winners are jewish.

Albert Einstein, robert oppenheimer, Niels Bohr, Wolfgang Pauli, Max Born, Hans Bethe, Felix Bloch, Lev Landau, I. I. Rabi, Eugene Wigner, John von Neumann, Richard Feynman, Julian Schwinger, Murray Gell-Mann, Steven Weinberg, and Edward Witten. I can go on and on. Almost 85% of the modern inventions and theories are jewish from The Theory of Relativity to Lasers. Sociology/ Psychology to Polio vaccine. The Volkswagen group to Google stainless steel, drip irrigation,nuclear age, genetic engineering, virtual reality, fiber optics, smartphones, wifi/GPS/ Bluetooth (Hedy Lamarr).

yes the whites have ruined everything

Well as the graphs you showed yourself shows, whites outshine other races not by little but by far. If Asians/Jews had a higher IQ this graph wouldn't be as extreme as it is.
Not a bad argument but what @level11mage said the graph might also be frauded and they cherry-picked and made sure to take onto account much more white inventions than ethnics, who knows? I would need to take a closer look at the sources

Mmm interesting so you think that the Jews are the ones that invent more than whites right now right @Jason Voorhees

It's the same with Asian IQ btw, it's all bunk.

Not a bad argument but what @level11mage said the graph might also be frauded and they cherry-picked and made sure to take onto account much more white inventions than ethnics, who knows? I would need to take a closer look at the sources
Look at things around you. Lights, computers, cars. Now look at their specific components, then how those components were made. Just see who invented them. That graph isn't cherry picked.

Or was it due to their population size since they were for a very long time the biggest race?
True! They probably cherrypicked inventions to make whites seem much more inventive than they really are.
This is all cope. It’s purely due to IQ and, to a smaller extent, favorable social structures & geography. If you’re wondering about the large white-Asian disparity here despite Asians supposedly having higher IQ, see this thread:

Last edited:
Wouldn't your vid be dubunked by @Jason Voorhees argument up there?
No. He also brought up Nobel prizes. They take over the committee and award their own.

No. He also brought up Nobel prizes. They take over the committee and award their own.

There's still an IQ gap between them. Ashkenazi are around ~2x more likely to produce geniuses (140+ IQ) than other races. Han Chinese and Brahmin Indians are on average high IQ too but Ashkenazis and europeans are score better in vocabulary, language and creativity. They visualize things better have a higher ability to think outside the box while asians have better analytical and critical thinking and are able to make quick precise decisions. This is the reason why jews invent things while asians make for good corporate workers, CEOs and business tycoons. Most modern day inventions are Jewish and most Forbes 50 company CEOs and CFOs are asian or indian because of nepotism and this critical thinking ability.

Wow that's one bold claim, care to give any proof. That's wild if it's true...

@Jason Voorhees

@Jason Voorhees high IQ ngl, sold arguments I wonder what they will reply to what you just said

@Jason Voorhees

You really expect me to watch a 30 minute video? Post the summary and I'll break every point down tomorrow but I'm sure most people will still chalk it up to all my sources and studies being jewish and false aswell so I doubt this would be change anything.

Wow I need to look more into that, damn I didn't know there was a jewish bias... is it due to the Holocaust?
Jews colluded before the """Holocaust."""

@Jason Voorhees high IQ ngl, sold arguments I wonder what they will reply to what you just said
I would type an even more elaborate reply with stats, studies and polls supporting all my claims but I'm watching the england vs netherlands match rn. Its pretty entertaining. You should watch it too

Holy fucking shit england won. It's now in the finals. In the last moment. Fuark

I would type an even more elaborate reply with stats, studies and polls supporting all my claims but I'm watching the england vs netherlands match rn. Its pretty entertaining. You should watch it too
Mirin the IQ

2-1 rn do you think England will win the euro
They have a good chance if they play the attacking football that they did today. Mirin how southgate has turned the tide

1716832042837m

If you look at the history of Europe there was a eternal struggle too be at the top military, which in return trickles down too general technology because you cannot win a war with weapons alone. Transport, communication and medicine, all is needed too win wars and get a advantage.

This would explain differences in IQ between East-Asians and Europeans, and the difference in results.

japan had a long period of war until the 1600s and as such there was no need for innovation, because all is good no enemies too be worried about.

China was such a domination force in is region as such there was long periods without real threat, no need too innovate because all is good. Black powder was create during a period with frequent raids from Mongols and other groups, but after they was no longer a threat things slowed down.

If you look at the history of Europe there was a eternal struggle too be at the top military, which in return trickles down too general technology because you cannot win a war with weapons alone. Transport, communication and medicine, all is needed too win wars and get a advantage.

This would explain differences in IQ between East-Asians and Europeans, and the difference in results.

japan had a long period of war until the 1600s and as such there was no need for innovation, because all is good no enemies too be worried about.

China was such a domination force in is region as such there was long periods without real threat, no need too innovate because all is good. Black powder was create during a period with frequent raids from Mongols and other groups, but after they was no longer a threat things slowed down.
This is one of the reasons I personally believe Rome falling had some unintended positive side effects.

Mmmh not a bad theory, but how would you explain the Jewish modern domination then? They are less than 15 million and have contributed to the majority of impactful inventions in the modern world. Also, jews are very high IQ 10% of the world invention while being 100 time less than whites

This is one of the reasons I personally believe Rome falling had some unintended positive side effects.
Yes, the fall of Rome was great for the technological advancement of the human species. Without competition, humans don't feel the need to invent.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back