Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The dogpill hurts, oneitis story

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
Stalking a girl/oneitis on ig yeh before u tell me a cuck dont im just curious what she is posting and im getting some sort of dopamine just by looking at her pics but the fucking dogpill hurts really bad, usually on the story she posts videos of her and her dog cuddling in bed and her kissing it man it fucking hurts. do anyone think they are fucking offcamera or is this normal behaviour? i wanna kill myself how can a girl like a fucking animal that way

Yes, fucking dogs off camera is normal behavior.

Yes, fucking dogs off camera is normal behavior.
how dont foids turn mad by that wHAT THE FUCK, implying they are not already fucking retarded but man if a male commited beastiality there would be zero braincells left. please im really getting retarded just by this thougt its OVER

Bro, how old are you? Please answer

That dog is licking her out right now boyo, just LDAR.

how dont foids turn mad by that wHAT THE FUCK, implying they are not already fucking retarded but man if a male commited beastiality there would be zero braincells left. please im really getting retarded just by this thougt its OVER

All disciples of the blackpill must someday choke on the knotted dogpill and swallow it's bestial seed. Such is our dark, brutal path.

I think an extraordinarily small number of women have fucked a dog, although I’m sure some will experiment with smearing PB in certain places as horney teens.

The dog pill doesn’t mean that most women fuck dogs. It’s the understanding that to most foids, fucking a dog is preferable to fucking you.
All disciples of the blackpill must someday choke on the knotted dogpill and swallow it's bestial seed. Such is our dark, brutal path.
Poetic.

Are u jealous of a dog lmfao

The dog pill doesn’t mean that most women fuck dogs. It’s the understanding that to most foids, fucking a dog is preferable to fucking you.

Learn some punctuation, dude.

What kind of dog is it (breed, big, small etc)? This will give us more insight into this dogpill.

are u 12 bro
D2dc5e9db7b9dc3bb21f9acba62ba839

OH my GOD dude! Your oneitis dog-pilled you?!

What the fuck man. Just rope already. Your dream GF is getting knotted by a dog, while you knot your own rope.

Last edited:
im not good at breeds but it looks like a pitbull but not that big or the scary ones. so its probably still a puppy or something.

Probly a pitbull mix so she's probly fucking that dog. Women prefer the Chad and Tyrone breeds the most just like in humans. Higher T breeds give these hoes protection and a good fucking whenever they want it.