Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the dogpill has to be an inside joke among all white women at this point and cucks are oblivious

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Bitches would rather fuck a dog than even a 5’11” guy. I’m not 5’11” though.

Bitches would rather fuck a dog than even a 5’11” guy. I’m not 5’11” though.
They would rather fuck a dog than a low-tier normie, let alone us

the dog pill is getting out of control.

they fuck dogs as dogs are easy to control and manipulate and when you look the situation in depth it is like child abuse as pedos groom children and the foid grooms the dog and the other aspect to consider to is the foid can fuck the dog and not get pregnant so it comes down to power over a living being/animal to abuse,manipulate and to enslave for personal sexual gratification. this behaviour is predatory in nature and it should be studied to see if foids are actually sexual predators in hiding.

they fuck dogs as dogs are easy to control and manipulate and when you look the situation in depth it is like child abuse as pedos groom children and the foid grooms the dog and the other aspect to consider to is the foid can fuck the dog and not get pregnant so it comes down to power over a living being/animal to abuse,manipulate and to enslave for personal sexual gratification. this behaviour is predatory in nature and it should be studied to see if foids are actually sexual predators in hiding.
I feel bad for the dogs being debased by nasty foids training them to fuck them tbh
they don't know any better
it's already documented that female paedophiles are never suspected and suffer way less punishment now. people seem to assume women can do no wrong but sub 8 males are responsible for all the world's evil

Self partnered, together with a dog, in an open relationship, "it's complicated". When will roasties have normal relationships?

I'd almost consider converting to Islam if it meant we could go around house to house rounding up all of the dogs and ship them off to incinerators, landfills and Chinese meat markets.