Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Document GlibcelTears pricks don't want anyone to see

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
https://deadspin.com/5652280/the-full-duke-university-fuck-list-thesis-from-a-former-female-student/

These are the people you are white knighting for, feminists/SJWs. These are the "poor wimmins, will ya leave them alone, will ya? Just leave them alone!"

Don't objectify women, shitlord:

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]“her breasts, they’re exquisite. So exquisite.”[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]“So Karen, how long does it take you to cum?” and pointing out to the room that I had “quite the nice rack, huh guys?”[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Penis size doesn't matter, shitlord:[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]“And then did you feel your smile plummet to the floor, and had to force every fiber of your being to appear excited as you thanked your grandpa for the single practical pair of coarse, grey wool socks now lying in your lap? If so, you might be able to appreciate and comprehend my emotions as I seductively eased down his striped boxers to reveal…Wait…Was that his dick? No, it couldn’t possibly be…But yes. Yes it was.”
[/font]

These are the poor wimmins whom men must stop catcalling, and who are "literally raped" based on 498983434 different scenarios that don't involve force or incapacitation.

This document leaves them clinging to NAWALT for all it's worth, because there is no option left.

At the very least, they have to admit that SOME women DO like to be objectified. So why shouldn't we objectify them?

@Incelman & Imposing Shariah Law would be wrong, now?

Anonymous said:
@Incelman  & Imposing Shariah Law would be wrong, now?

Impose it all you want. NOTHING is going to change.

Her categories for rating these quintessential slimy douchebags: 

Physical Attractiveness (WUT? You don't say!)
Size (penis) (WUT?!)
Talent (sex skills) (Don't worry about dem comparing u to others, bro)
Creativity (when having sex)
Aggressiveness (alpha-male personality)
Entertainment (6th on the list is something which includes personalityyyyy...but her idea of personality is Chad Douchenozzle-Drunkard-Lacrosse saying, "her rack is exquisite.")
Athletic Ability (I'm a gurl and I like sports, Tee He xD :D)
Bonus: "Bonus points were given for extraneous factors, such as the presence of an Australian accent and/or professional surfing skills. Points were deducted for rudeness or being Canadian." (Talking about her rack size and asking how often she cums isn't rude in her book, MATE. Oiii can do an impression of Australian accents, mate. Will she bang me, mate? I'll be creative and fuck her in the waw-tah).

And here's the thing: After this shit leaked and went viral, she was all "sweet" and apologized for it, saying she "never meant to hurt any of these men." So the facade she puts on for the public is no doubt the "sweet" girl who "isn't like other girls."

So the next time you see some cute little NAWALT girl telling you SHE isn't like that, and SHE cares more about personality, and she is more into SHY, INTROVERTED GUYS, Tee Hee!, and SHE doesn't judge guys based on penis size and just wants to be treated as a HUMAN BEING and being able to trust that the guy won't rape her (check out her story about not remembering what happened during one of the encounters...I can just imagine some friends of hers telling her she was RAPED)....

remember that this girl is what they are all like behind the facade.