Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The disgusting look

how often do you get to experience the grossed out, disgusted stare when make eye contact with foid?

• Total voters
InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
How often do you get to experience the grossed out, disgusted stare when you accidentally make eye contact with stranger foids in public?,
as if they are hardwired to be subconsciously repulsed by your suphumanoid face; they are incapable of hiding it!

5.jpg

how do you react to it? & how does it make you feel?

Sometimes, but usually I'm just invisible to foids

Don't remember any toilet looking at me like that.

Interestingly i got that look but almost exclusive from older foids.

Rarely anymore since I don't often leave the house

How often do you get to experience the grossed out, disgusted stare when you accidentally make eye contact with stranger foids in public?,
as if they are hardwired to be subconsciously repulsed by your suphumanoid face; they are incapable of hiding it!

5.jpg

First option but when they make the face I keep staring at them and don't stop.

They don't give me looks of disgust, more like looks of cold indifference and apathy

Emotionless face Stock Photos, Images & Photography | Shutterstock
Emotionless Girl Looks Towards Camera Stock Photo (Edit Now) 62323015
Emotionless Face High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - Alamy

Vote boyos!
@becky
@Betrayed
@PLA1092
@NoLooksNoLife
@Indari
@Intellau_Celistic
@Incelius Savage
@Mecoja
@turbosperg
@bigantennaemay1
@LeFrenchCel
@NirvanaFan1988
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@MiSKiRaT
@Sneir
@surreal
@UnknownR
@decembrist_kirillov
@Moe Green
@universallyabhorred
@AsiaCel
@BraincelsRefugee
@Linesnap99

Vote boyos!
@becky
@Betrayed
@PLA1092
@NoLooksNoLife
@Indari
@Intellau_Celistic
@Incelius Savage
@Mecoja
@turbosperg
@bigantennaemay1
@LeFrenchCel
@NirvanaFan1988
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@MiSKiRaT
@Sneir
@surreal
@UnknownR
@decembrist_kirillov
@Moe Green
@universallyabhorred
@AsiaCel
@BraincelsRefugee
@Linesnap99
Well, I'm usually not looking at their faces. :feelshehe:

i do get them , but nowadays not much as i dont go out. and most times they ignore me.

5.jpg

Combination of c and d, mang

I don’t do eye contact. I consider it disrespectful for some reason.

Vote boyos!
@becky
@Betrayed
@PLA1092
@NoLooksNoLife
@Indari
@Intellau_Celistic
@Incelius Savage
@Mecoja
@turbosperg
@bigantennaemay1
@LeFrenchCel
@NirvanaFan1988
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@MiSKiRaT
@Sneir
@surreal
@UnknownR
@decembrist_kirillov
@Moe Green
@universallyabhorred
@AsiaCel
@BraincelsRefugee
@Linesnap99
Younger foids under 20 and some older with petite build, if we make eye contact or if we are alone in the streets or I walk behind them, they have kinda scared panic look in their eyes and they switch the side of the street.

Older than 20 younger than 40 taller foids don't acknowledge me at all, if they are forced to interact with me, they treat me like robots, with zero emotions.

Old foids, like youngest ones, sometimes they seem scared of me on the streets. If they are forced to interact with me, they seem angry and have looks of contempt, they act like I screwed up something and they need to fix it, even if I ask some information, like at what time to pick up my nephew, or an package, or at what shift does the certain doctor works.

Despite my years of self training at making eye contact and attempting to read facial expressions, I still often default to my neutral state of not paying attention to these things, so I don't actually know. Sometimes I look, and sometimes the foid has a look of disgust, especially young cashiers, but not exclusively. Sometimes, I don't seem to register in their vision at all. And sometimes they give me that certain look, like pity, I think? That they have when they look at some poor, abused animal, one that's lesser than dogs or cats. And they take a tone with me like they would with a lost and confused child. That one is rare, though, and pretty much only see it in my female coworkers, but it still pisses me off.

yes its why i stay inside as much as possible. it ruins my life

Younger foids under 20 and some older with petite build, if we make eye contact or if we are alone in the streets or I walk behind them, they have kinda scared panic look in their eyes and they switch the side of the street.

Older than 20 younger than 40 taller foids don't acknowledge me at all, if they are forced to interact with me, they treat me like robots, with zero emotions.

Old foids, like youngest ones, sometimes they seem scared of me on the streets. If they are forced to interact with me, they seem angry and have looks of contempt, they act like I screwed up something and they need to fix it, even if I ask some information, like at what time to pick up my nephew, or an package, or at what shift does the certain doctor works.
Despite my years of self training at making eye contact and attempting to read facial expressions, I still often default to my neutral state of not paying attention to these things, so I don't actually know. Sometimes I look, and sometimes the foid has a look of disgust, especially young cashiers, but not exclusively. Sometimes, I don't seem to register in their vision at all. And sometimes they give me that certain look, like pity, I think? That they have when they look at some poor, abused animal, one that's lesser than dogs or cats. And they take a tone with me like they would with a lost and confused child. That one is rare, though, and pretty much only see it in my female coworkers, but it still pisses me off.
informative and brutal

I don't know when was the last time I received looks of disgust . . . maybe it's because I barely maintain eye contact for more than 2 secs. Today a tall stacy made an eye contact but my shy ass couldn't maintain it for more than 1 sec.

I’ve seen normies moods change whenever they see me around looking cold all of a sudden

I don't know when was the last time I received looks of disgust . . . maybe it's because I barely maintain eye contact for more than 2 secs. Today a tall stacy made an eye contact but my shy ass couldn't maintain it for more than 1 sec.
were she looking down on you? :feelshehe:

5.jpg

I'm an autist.

I don't know how often, as I avoid eye contact.

However, very often when I look at foid's face, I can see her expression turning into one of disgust as soon as she notices me. Happens often in buses, as I like to ogle foids there, and I noticed that very quickly, as soon as they notice me they produce an expression of disgust. Happens less often with cashiers and other service girls, perhaps they're desensitized, or maybe they're required to be friendly as part of their job.

I also noted that men very often spit on the floor in front of me as I walk past them on the streets, a clear indication of sneer and disrespect. I often feel like punching them on the stomach, tbhngl

I'm an autist.

I don't know how often, as I avoid eye contact.

However, very often when I look at foid's face, I can see her expression turning into one of disgust as soon as she notices me. Happens often in buses, as I like to ogle foids there, and I noticed that very quickly, as soon as they notice me they produce an expression of disgust. Happens less often with cashiers and other service girls, perhaps they're desensitized, or maybe they're required to be friendly as part of their job.

I also noted that men very often spit on the floor in front of me as I walk past them on the streets, a clear indication of sneer and disrespect. I often feel like punching them on the stomach, tbhngl
i get the look of disgust too; but the spitting part now that some next level of brutality
I'm really sorry brocel :feelsbadman:

5.jpg

I used to avoid eye contact because I thought I was autist and started to act as a cartoonish version of it. Back when I was in HS.

Then I had a "redpill era" in which I started to do eye contact again.

Then I turned to the blackpill and during that process I remember all the times foids did the "disgusting look" throughtout my life. That led me to dont do eye contact with unkown foids when I walk outside, when I go run, when I walk in work, when I go at gym etc. This because is in those scenarios in which I receive such look of disgust. I just stare to the floor while hearing music all the time or wearing sunglasses if I really want to stare to asses and boobs.

Last edited: