Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Difference Between Us and Normies

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
The difference between most of us and normies is that normie problems are solvable. Everyone faces struggles in life and has to overcome, but nobody has any advice for obstacles that are simply insurmountable.

Normies biggest problem is usually stopping their Netflix binge and getting their fat ass off the couch so they can get a fucking job. Or maybe they’re addicted to drugs that they voluntarily started using because they’re retarded, low-inhibition normies. Maybe they can’t get a job because they’re a violent felon. These are solvable and easily preventable problems, aka normie problems.

My problems are that I’m the shortest man in my family, my foreskin was ground into face lotion for old women, and I’m facially non-symmetrical.
I have conquered every other aspect in my life to the point where I’m not even sure I can self-improve in any meaningful way beyond what I am (financially-stable, fit, educated, etc.) Maybe learn a second language or some shit. I don’t know, but I don’t travel enough for there to be a point.

Fatcels and other normie losers who are incapable of doing the simple shit required to improve their lives perplex me. They seem more animal than human.

a 6’3” skinny-fat co-worker asked me

>Ugh, how do I find the motivation to go to the gym?

Nigga, what the fuck is motivation. Get the fuck up and go there. Do you need “motivation” to take a shit too?

This is all to say, what the fuck do you do when you’ve conquered every problem not governed by the laws of physics, and you’re still not enough?

No wonder manlet, incel Jews all become billionaires. What else is their to for them to do besides hoard fiat money and throw themselves into work?

The difference between them and us is that they are cattle and we act rebellious and think everyone should be shot in the head.

We are not circumsized

i'm fatmaxxing as i read this post

We are not circumsized
One not really faggotic question:
Do you lower your foreskin and wash the inside of your dick or you leave it as it is?

How rich are you?

Lol the part where you said your foreskin got turned into face lotion

so glad im not circumsized

Normies are soulless NPCs. This is why they believe in bullshit like therapy. All a dejected or loser normie really needs is a little nudge in the "right" direction by external forces or groups or society, since they have a slave chattel mindset. This is also why so many of them have flocked to the redpill and praise those grifters for "changing muh life" "omg I lost 100 lbs thanks to you and now make 100k" etc.

These things don't work for us since we are so constitutionally different from them mentally and brain-wise. Literally every facet of the way society is designed is against us and designed to eradicate us.

How rich are you?
I live comfortably a sizeable drive away from the nearest populated city. I hate people, so I made sure to move reasonable far away from “Le Big Shitty.” On paper, I’m no Bill Gates, but six figures will let you live like a king here.

Normies would probably be unimpressed because I don’t live in some $2m studio apartment in Jew York.

I could chase more money if I wanted to, but why would I? As a single man with no kids living making 6 figs out here, I find I don’t even know what to do with my money. There’s nothing I really want.

I spent a couple hundred bucks on a custom lightsaber recently, and that’s my idea of a big purchase. Maybe l’ll go boomer cope mode and buy a boat I’ll never use.

What do you do?

Hell take us all on a vacation to hawaii or something, we need money for our incel army

Lol the part where you said your foreskin got turned into face lotion

so glad im not circumsized
I saw in a newsletter recently that Foregen received like $16,000 in donations in one month, and that was supposedly good.

Weird to think about because I, in total, have given somewhere around $10k as one donor. Obviously not in one month, but it made me realize I must be one of their top supporters.

I don’t know what to do with my money.

I saw in a newsletter recently that Foregen received like $16,000 in donations in one month, and that was supposedly good.

Weird to think about because I, in total, have given somewhere around $10k as one donor. Obviously not in one month, but it made me realize I must be one of their top supporters.

I don’t know what to do with my money.
Lol didnt know that was a thing

What do you do?

Hell take us all on a vacation to hawaii or something, we need money for our incel army
Perhaps I misled you. I am comfortable, but I’m no millionaire. I just simply do not consoom and live in a low cost area because I hate people.

I could probably make more money if I tried, but I’ve reached the point where I after all my expenses, I have money left over that I don’t know what to do with. I make some extra payments on my mortgage, but my interest rate is low enough that I’m losing in the long run if I don’t just invest most of it.

There’s really no point in paying off a home as soon as possible. There’s no good goy reward for being debt free.

I don’t even know why I’m saving for retirement. I plan on despawning in MineCraft by 65 at the latest.

You could build me a dope gaming pc so i dont have to blow 4k on it myself
My desktop is unironically one of the most expensive things I own, outside of my car/house which are on payments anyways. I guess some appliances are worth more.

If someone walked into my home and stole every single thing I owned, I could buy it all back tomorrow. I really don’t know how normies end up poor. What do they spend their money on?

My desktop is unironically one of the most expensive things I own, outside of my car/house which are on payments anyways. I guess some appliances are worth more.

If someone walked into my home and stole every single thing I owned, I could buy it all back tomorrow. I really don’t know how normies end up poor. What do they spend their money on?
Networth estimate?

Networth estimate?
I guess it’s technically negative because I have a fat mortgage that I plan on paying off relatively slowly. But total savings + investments is in the six figures.

There’s no reward for hoarding fiat cash and there’s no reward for little debt either. Dave Ramsey is a dumb cuck.

>Hurr, just waste years of your life collecting more fiat green paper so you can enjoy life when you’re old

Interest was designed so that you could enjoy life on the front end and figure it out on the backend.

Maybe I’ll pay off my debts before I die, maybe I don’t. Not my problem.

Reminds me of that Sam curry guy.It's like saying to him that he can do anything he wants: " He who does everything,yet nothing he can do "

Normies would never understand our problems and would rope within the first day of having to deal with life as an incel.

The difference between most of us and normies

The difference between them and us is that they are cattle

Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office
I Love You Valentine GIF by Chippy the Dog
9F127C18 4EA3 4BA0 B46C BB79019BAAAF

I guess it’s technically negative because I have a fat mortgage that I plan on paying off relatively slowly. But total savings + investments is in the six figures.

There’s no reward for hoarding fiat cash and there’s no reward for little debt either. Dave Ramsey is a dumb cuck.

>Hurr, just waste years of your life collecting more fiat green paper so you can enjoy life when you’re old

Interest was designed so that you could enjoy life on the front end and figure it out on the backend.

Maybe I’ll pay off my debts before I die, maybe I don’t. Not my problem.
What your working ? My nigger. Or did you Just come from a wealthy Background. Your circumstance Sound Like Bliss to me.

What your working ? My nigger. Or did you Just come from a wealthy Background. Your circumstance Sound Like Bliss to me.
I’m a mechanical engineer, but my job is more civil engineering ig.

I work at a waste water plant. The job pays well because unlike most white collar dipshit jobs, I actually provide a service that people need.

The job practically does itself (cuz if things go wrong, shit is hitting the fan and you’re taking bottled water showers for the next month) and also keeps me a good drive away from the more populated areas because nobody wants to give up precious city real estate for something like clean water when they could build another 30 dollarino parking garage.

I could rant about how inefficient our country’s urban infrastructure is because the urban planning department doesn’t have the balls to tell investors “Go eat a dick, we need this land for something that matters,” but I don’t care. I like being out here.

sorry all the replies to your thread were self biased "this is how your post compares to my own experience" / "i assume you are not rich or am asking for further details in hopes of finding a privilege".

there will only be more and more 'incels' who arent very ugly and are just incapable and biased internet addicts
I think in this place attracts young men who haven’t experienced the adult world yet, and there’s also a lot of foreigners. In the US, if you’re a young, single man with a skill who’s willing to work 50+ hours a week, you can live pretty comfortably for the most part.

I know a guy who started driving trucks as soon as he got out of highshool. He bought a house before he could legally drink. He works his ass off, but what else is there to do here. Where America becomes clownworld is when you move onto any next stage of life (healthcare, marriage, raising kids, retirement, etc.). Health insurance can be more than a car payment for many people, one divorce will destroy you financially, single income is not enough to raise kids, and forget about ever retiring.

However, if you don’t plan on ever dealing with any of that, you can live pretty alright.

CHOose to do bettER