Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The difference between us, and a good-looking tall male or woman

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
They love waking up because they get to admire their faces in the mirror in the morning like the functioning-sociopathic narcissists they truly are. That face is what gives them life, and validation from all of their friends and family and gfs/bfs/fwbs/whatever else.

We wake up to the sight of our faces, reminding us we will always be the low value males that only exist to be a carpet to everyone else.

They wake up and have sex :feelsrope:

They love waking up because they get to admire their faces in the mirror in the morning like the functioning-sociopathic narcissists they truly are. That face is what gives them life, and validation from all of their friends and family and gfs/bfs/fwbs/whatever else.

We wake up to the sight of our faces, reminding us we will always be the low value males that only exist to be a carpet to everyone else.
brutal

let me add the suicidefuel tag for you

I love watching myself in the mirror. I’m quite narcissistic.:feelsdevil:

Either fakecel or masochist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Neither. The standards of society don’t determine my taste and I don’t dislike my face. This attitude of considering oneself a monster because you are AVERAGE (incel in 2022) is stupid. It’s like calling yourself a subhuman or something.
Bowing to foids and normies. Fuck that.

Based, sometimes I look good in the mirror and can’t stop looking at myself, a nigga like me a lightskin lowkey frfr
@Diocel @kanyepilled :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Just playing around:feelsgah::society:
It's okay, it's good to be proud of your face, even if it's cope to society, if it helps elevate the pain, I'm for it, I only want the best for my brocels (that aren't fakecel faggots). :feelscomfy:

I rarely watch myself in the mirror. We are used seeing our faces, imagine how ugly we look to strangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back