Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The difference between being a fat boy and a fat girl

Look at this huge ass girl hangin out with girls of normal build. A man of that size would be shunned from the popular crowd completely. She has friends of normal weight and travels the world with these degenerates. partying and experiencing mind blowing sex... those bastards.

View attachment 1106148

She flaunts those large buttocks in public places just like her normal size friends does.

View attachment 1106149
View attachment 1106151

A man is made fun of at this size but not this plump girl.

View attachment 1106152
View attachment 1106154

How the fuck can it be this way? How can a big girls with a humongous ass live a life like this when a man with the same frame would be a laughing stock in public. He would be told he needs to improve himself and change lifestyle.

This is a clown world we live in:feelsclown:
Men did this to themselves

How the fuck can it be this way? How can a big girls with a humongous ass live a life like this when a man with the same frame would be a laughing stock in public
Because it's sexy. Because you, me and the men around us want to fuck that, why would we want it to change? Like, think about it, if you didn't want to fuck it, it would just be something to laugh at.

In terms of looks theory, fat doesn't accumulate around women's necks unlike men, which makes their faces still good at much higher bf% than men.

Because it's sexy. Because you, me and the men around us want to fuck that, why would we want it to change? Like, think about it, if you didn't want to fuck it, it would just be something to laugh at.

In terms of looks theory, fat doesn't accumulate around women's necks unlike men, which makes their faces still good at much higher bf% than men.
Bro, you have solved our mystery :feelsYall:

Bro, you have solved our mystery :feelsYall:
Now, I wish I could solve the problem with an AR-15, extended mags and lazer sight. In Grand Theft Auto V.

She has indulged in every kind of pleasure known to man. From food and sweets to sex and alcohol. In this world she doesn´t need to change or improve a thing. I wonder if the same rules apply to men though?
:society:

Meanwhile her future husband is gymmaxxing and is on a strict calorie deficit just to get a one in a lifetime chance to date this landwhale in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back