Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The dictatorship of the male sexual proletariat.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Modern women are $vaginal capitalists$ where men are the sexual proletariat especially in modern neoliberal crony capitalist societies. The only way the sexual proletariat can achieve anything is by seizing the means of reproduction itself through male redistribution which basically means having a rigid patriarchal culture in place. What we need is a dictatorship of the male sexual proletariat as a means of abolishing female $vaginal capitalism$ with its gains of sexual monopoly.

As for modern society at large because it is both neoliberal and crony capitalistic it basically reduces all individuals especially male individuals purely to economic input and nothing else which is very purposefully dehumanizing. Under such a society not only are men sexual proletariats in terms of sexual relationships but also a vast majority of men become reduced to economic proletariats as well. Economic proletariats with zero sexual prospects or opportunities to be more precise, in other words, economic slaves who are entirely sexually celibate.

In such a rigged system where very few benefit under a zero sum game constantly being played out causes massive suffering or misery for the vast majority of people especially the majority of men. The only solution to such a system is its inevitable internal implosion or by directly dismantling it.

Because foids are $vaginal capitalists$ in regard to men who are the sexual proletarians under a neoliberal matriarchal society it also means their sexual behavior is unregulated to where their entire sexuality is zero sum based. Sexual hypergamy is zero sum sexuality on constant display. Female sexuality itself is entirely a zero sum game through and through, for with females there are only winners or losers, nothing else. The dynamic of female sexuality revolves around male power or the lack of, it is only drawn to male purchasing power. Finally, when we see more and more men leave the economic workforce in droves becoming NEETS it is not just an economic public strike against society or nation state, but also a sexual public strike against women for their inherent $vaginal capitalism$ that feminism renders the sexual marketplace. The withdrawal of men from society is the public strike of the male sexual proletariat himself starving society of his labor and starving women of his contributing productivity. :feelsjuice:

based and houellebecq pilled

7CC23764 504F 45FE 83F8 3B7304D34106

I had a post related to this a while ago.

Last edited:
It makes sense why neoliberal crony capitalism embraced feminism because overtime they discovered that female sexual behavior revolves around social sexual capital of men. So not only do we have trickle down economics for the masses which clearly doesn't work at all but we also have trickle down sexual economics as well reducing relationships between men and women to a mere sexual capital commodity which they entirely have set up everywhere. But overtime that doesn't work either because now we have a majority of angry sexually celibate men making the bulk of the general population.

And just as the rich demonize the poor by telling them they're poor because it is largely their own fault likewise with female $vaginal capitalists$ coming to the forefront they demonize men by telling them they're celibate or forever alone because of some kind of evil male patriarchy or toxic masculinity. In both instances, it becomes necessary to constantly demean the powerless in a constant state of demoralization, ridicule, and control. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
So, this is a relatively new realization of mine. Everybody feel free here to tell me what they think of this theory. :feelsjuice:

marxist rodgerism

I see the lesser trying to even out the world. We need an inversion of morals back to their previous state.
Still foids will not see the average man as attractive.

This thread is leftist cope.

I see the lesser trying to even out the world. We need an inversion of morals back to their previous state.
Still foids will not see the average man as attractive.

This thread is leftist cope.
Hmm, well you go ahead with your praying or hoping to go back to some kind of quaint natural innocence, whatever the fuck that's suppose to mean while the rest of us dream about organized sexual dictatorships. I'm going to guess your pre-conceived notions of solutions will solve nothing at all, but it is your time to waste. Also, I'm only leftist on economic issues where I'm virtually conservative on everything else, but of course you sound like one of those absurd libertarians anyways. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Based. We need sexual communism

The Game is over for most Man . While Woman Fuck and gets her Money for it. Ridiculous

Like I said in a recent post, men should just ditch the workforce :smonk:

Based. We need sexual communism
In order to achieve sexual communism you would basically need the equivalent of a patriarchal Stalinism embraced by men everywhere. Until then we're stuck in our current situation. :feelsjuice:

Like I said in a recent post, men should just ditch the workforce :smonk:
No wife, children, family, or sex should basically be a revolutionary collective male labor strike worldwide at this point, and concerning the Great Resignation of the last two years it is a majority of men leading that charge. I do not see this changing anytime soon where the direct opposite will occur as it gains more momentum within time. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: