Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The dickpill to end all dickpills 2: it gets even worse

shavvka

shavvka

Come, mister tally man, tally me banana
★★★★★
Over a year ago I made a thread about the posterior fornix present in female genitalia, here it is:
This thread should serve as an addendum that further proves how, unless you have a 7+ inch penis, you're better off not even trying to satisfy a woman sexually.
In the linked thread, I wrote how a bunch of women (on a subreddit dedicated to laughing at bad depictions of the female body, mind you) all agreed how stimulating the posterior fornix (the back part of the uteric cervix inserted into the vagina of a woman) is especially pleasurable. Well, as it turns out, that part is also responsible for receiving semen during copulation, i.e. this is where you should nut if you want to have a baby effectively. Consider it a pouch in which your sperm begins a long, long way to fertilize the egg, like described on this sexhaver blog:
Now, knowing these two facts let's combine them into one atomic dickpill: why would a woman feel pleasure when a man she had chosen to mate with massages this sweet spot? It's to let her know that she had made a good decision. It's to let her know that the man is genetically superior. Unless you're able to hit this part (7+ inches, remember), you're not desired on an evolutionary, intuitive level. It's just facts :feelsjuice:
For tonguecopers, think about it this way: you're dedicating not only your penis, but also your fingers, tongue; money to buy dildos, toys, and whatnot; whereas a guy with an enormous dick needs to use his... dick. Only dick. Is all this effort really worth it? :feelsaww:
To the people with huge dongs, consider yourselves blessed. If you're not in the top 15-10% of males who are hung af, don't bother; but don't rope either. Direct your energy towards something productive, interesting, or simply fun (surrounding yourself with nature is a great cope :feelsokman:). Take care, fellow dicklets.
Another interesting thread on the same topic:

it's over that's it!