Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The dickpill to end all dickpills

shavvka

shavvka

Come, mister tally man, tally me banana
★★★★★

I know it's reddit but take a look
If you don't want to here's what's up: this sub is where women go to to get triggered over unrealistic depictions of the female body. As expected, every copedrawing of an innocent artcel is mercilessly ridiculed and every bit of imperfection is magnified to infinity. Every detail and false assumption about how a woman looks like is taken extremely seriously.
Now, what you see here is a post about cervix on this exact sub. In the subject, a Chad is bragging (rightfully so) about having a big dick and making women orgasm with the so-called "posterior fornix." You'd think the women on this sub would ridicule it to oblivion, right?
WRONG
In the comments, the women of the sub openly admit how ungodly good the posterior fornix orgasm is.
Let me repeat: on the sub WHICH IS MEANT TO POKE FUN AT UNIDEAL ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT THE FEMALE BODY and TAKES EVERY LITTLE DETAIL OF EVERY LITTLE DRAWING EXTREMELY SERIOUSLY the women regularly lurking the sub ACTUALLY AGREE WITH THE CHAD that POKING AROUND THE CERVIX is FUN
I don't think I need to mention that in order to comfortably do that you need a dick that's at least 7 inches/~18 cm.
Sum quotes:
Its fucking amazing. The dude who posted this sounds like a dick but is technically right. Most people do not even know these spot exist, and I think if more people knew being a "size queen" would be more acceptable. Small dicks definitely have a harder reaching those spots.
I can provide an opposing anecdote. It’s amazing for me.
For me, the posterior fornix blows all other orgasms out of the water. But I'm sure it varies woman to woman, like everything else.
There's also one woman who says she doesn't enjoy it but 3/4 is still a lot.
tl;dr Women agree that they need to be filled up to be properly satisfied. It didn't even begin for dicklets.

Last edited:
Having a huge cock is never bad. The worst thing that could happen is her blaming herself.

Its like when women say that their boyfriend is far to tall for them with that glare in their eye, its worship.

This is extremely brutal, as with all dickpill posts, it has to be restated, if you want a long term relationship, simply getting a foid to let you get intimate with her is a fraction of the battle, with the acceptance of casual relationships and women becoming more and more aware of their power, they will leave you if your dick is not big enough.

Sooner society collapses the better.

Having a huge cock is never bad.
Just like being tall is never bad.

Women can bark as much as they want about "preferences", there'll always be things they ALL want a lot.

a women's favorite word is more, they want it all, tall good looking big dick rich muscular world famous gigachads

it never began for many men

That’s where the term “he’s in my guts” come from the only time a girl said that to me was like 10th grade I somehow still fit in with normies.

She ends up with a kid didn’t see her till like I was leaving 12th grade and she was bigger and somehow recognized me and told me her kid was fine I was happy but still numb and trying to just find ways to save money at the time I was bluepilled but knew I wouldn’t be able to just go to uni.

Having a huge cock is never bad. The worst thing that could happen is her blaming herself.

Its like when women say that their boyfriend is far to tall for them with that glare in their eye, its worship.
Iq level=high

This is extremely brutal, as with all dickpill posts, it has to be restated, if you want a long term relationship, simply getting a foid to let you get intimate with her is a fraction of the battle, with the acceptance of casual relationships and women becoming more and more aware of their power, they will leave you if your dick is not big enough.

Sooner society collapses the better.
brutal
also JFL at reddit, it's so pathetic

Last edited:
its over for 6.99999 inch dicks :feelsbadman:

Looool ur avi

time to rope my cock with a vga cable
this is so suifuel

Women can bark as much as they want about "preferences", there'll always be things they ALL want a lot.
[Based] for explaining it in terms that women can understand tbh :feelsthink:

Lifefuel for pencil dicks like me. I'm trying to use bathmate to get thick girth.

Also I have read on dick enlargement forums about guys increasing their size by an inch or more temporarily with the bathmate (mainly girth for experienced guys using it with an erection) and their wife starts moaning, screaming and/or shaking which they normally don't. Also that when they thrust it in deep they orgasm very fast.

Also here are some dickpills. I have some more I needed to make but forgot to after saving the links.

Dickpill3

Dickpill5manlet

Dickpill2

Girthpill

Dickpillpreference

Lifefuel for pencil dicks like me. I'm trying to use bathmate to get thick girth.

Also I have read on dick enlargement forums about guys increasing their size by an inch or more temporarily with the bathmate (mainly girth for experienced guys using it with an erection) and their wife starts moaning, screaming and/or shaking which they normally don't. Also that when they thrust it in deep they orgasm very fast.

Also here are some dickpills. I have some more I needed to make but forgot to after saving the links.

View attachment 401217
View attachment 401218
View attachment 401221
View attachment 401226
View attachment 401227
Interesting maybe I can use it to dickmaxxx as well. But sadly can’t because of nosey relatives

I've heard of this idea too bad the dude talked about it on reddit where foids virtue signal and cover tf out of each other.

I'd love to dig my bare hands into his throat if only because he's a smug bragging fag who's just lucked out one time when he was born. Cant stand normies who brag about something they didn't earn. Muh look at me I'm soooo tall don't you know that women love tall guys! My gf who is only 2 feet shorter than me once told that I'm so cool because I can reach top shelves! I'm such a good boy who is able to satisfy a foid's insatiable ego! I'm a real man who towers over his woman!
Just like being tall is never bad.

We can always call them bitches for stating their size "preferences" and mocking dickcels for something they can't control but at the end of the day we know that part of the reason why it makes us rage is because they are right about something. What defines you as a man, in the 21st century, if It's not your manly features. Not anyone can be handsome, but as a man for you to be perceived as a man at all you just have to be wide, tall and gifted in terms of size. You can't escape this, no matter how much you cope about muh equality. Men respect and fear big men, women respect and love big men.

Last edited:
I'd love to dig my bare hands into his throat if only because he's a smug bragging fag who's just lucked out one time when he was born. Cant stand normies who brag about something they didn't earn. Muh look at me I'm soooo tall don't you know that women love tall guys! My gf who is only 2 feet shorter than me once told that I'm so cool because I can reach top shelves! I'm such a good boy who is able to satisfy a foid's insatiable ego! I'm a real man who towers over his woman!

We can always call them bitches for stating their size "preferences" and mocking dickcels for something they can't control but at the end of the day we know that part of the reason why it makes us rage is because they are right about something. What defines you as a man, in the 21st century, if It's not your manly features. Not anyone can be handsome, but as a man for you to be perceived as a man at all you just have to be wide, tall and gifted in terms of size. You can't escape this, no matter how much you cope about muh equality. Men respect and fear big men, women respect and love big men.
Basically everyone loves big men? Oh no worries.

our bullets don’t care about size in Minecraft my boy

I know it's reddit but take a look
If you don't want to here's what's up: this sub is where women go to to get triggered over unrealistic depictions of the female body. As expected, every copedrawing of an innocent artcel is mercilessly ridiculed and every bit of imperfection is magnified to infinity. Every detail and false assumption about how a woman looks like is taken extremely seriously.
Now, what you see here is a post about cervix on this exact sub. In the subject, a Chad is bragging (rightfully so) about having a big dick and making women orgasm with the so-called "posterior fornix." You'd think the women on this sub would ridicule it to oblivion, right?
WRONG
In the comments, the women of the sub openly admit how ungodly good the posterior fornix orgasm is.
Let me repeat: on the sub WHICH IS MEANT TO POKE FUN AT UNIDEAL ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT THE FEMALE BODY and TAKES EVERY LITTLE DETAIL OF EVERY LITTLE DRAWING EXTREMELY SERIOUSLY the women regularly lurking the sub ACTUALLY AGREE WITH THE CHAD that POKING AROUND THE CERVIX is FUN
I don't think I need to mention that in order to comfortably do that you need a dick that's at least 7 inches/~18 cm.
Sum quotes:

There's also one woman who says she doesn't enjoy it but 3/4 is still a lot.
tl;dr Women agree that they need to be filled up to be properly satisfied. It didn't even begin for dicklets.

I'd rather keep having a disgusting face and never attract a female than have a pretty face and race, attract a foid, only to be humiliated and emasculated by her clit when we head to the bedroom.

Brutal. I don't know why this stuff bothers me so much lol. Insecurity is weird when it doesn't even apply to my life.

I think women would be the best people to talk about their own anatomy not men in the internet braguing about their dicks

A dickpill addendum incoming. Be careful, though, this one's so atomic I actually believe it's lethal

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/badwomensanatomy/comments/ldr25w/which_one_of_you_made_this/

Some (very very few as far as I know) women do like their cervix to get booped. Generally they are masochists from what I understand, but idk.

Edit: from the number of people in these comments saying they enjoy it, it may not be as uncommon as I thought, and is likely not mostly people into rough play.
Upvotes: 180
:feelsUnreal:

Dick size is like height in that being deficient gets worse with every year you get older. Height is increasing by like an inch every generation, meaning you get shorter as you get older. Likewise, vaginas get looser as females age, and when they have kids, enormously so. So if you have a dicklet your best chance of satisfying a female is getting sex at 16. Oh, plus dicks are getting bigger with every generation as well.
A dickpill addendum incoming. Be careful, though, this one's so atomic I actually believe it's lethal

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/badwomensanatomy/comments/ldr25w/which_one_of_you_made_this/

:feelsUnreal:

That thing looks like what Pennywise should have transformed into at the end of IT instead of a spider.

Last edited: