Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Dickpill is the final and most brutal of them all!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Even if you hit all the boxes on a foid’s checklist: height, looks, money, NT, white race, you will never make her orgasm and be attracted to you, she will immediately look for some other man with a bigger dick to cuck you. :feelsrope:

Getting fucked by a big dick is the most important animalistic desire of foids: they will fuck dogs and horses just to experience a big dick in their holes. :blackpill:
“Well, it barely went in me.

Back when I was young and very horny, I liked big guys. Big as in very tall and very bulky strong. I knew a really shy one, a logger, who was incredibly cute and almost tongue-tied around me. I was patient and finally was able to seduce him.

This huge, huge guy wouldn’t let me touch his dick or even see it before he entered me. He got me all riled up and moaning, and I begged him to just stick it in. He said in a tired, flat, sad voice, ‘It is in.’ Awkward.

He finished (or I hope he did), pulled out, and left. I did see him as he zipped up, he had the equipment of a small boy. I felt so badly for him, but he avoided me after that.”

Last edited:
@yez @mentalcel1

Same bro. I don’t give a shit about my worthless small dick when I will never even get to that point with any foid:feelsrope:
That is true, but the Dickpill is extrenely brutal, because you can be tall, handsome, have a large frame etc. but a small penis means that you can't even have sex. All your other good genetics get multiplied by 0.

Even if you hit all the boxes on a foid’s checklist: height, looks, money, NT, white race, you will never make her orgasm and be attracted to you, she will immediately look for some other man with a bigger dick to cuck you. :feelsrope:

Getting fucked by a big dick is the most important animalistic desire of foids: they will fuck dogs and horses just to experience a big dick in their holes. :blackpill:

View attachment 635349
Extremely brutal for these men who had to get humiliated by their "girlfriends"

Dick pill doesn’t matter for truecels. I could have the largest dick in the world and it wouldn’t matter

what's the point of worrying about the final stage if you can't even pass the first few levels :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsrope:
Suppose that someone surgerymaxxes (with some genetic potential) and ends up having an above average face with an above average height. You literally can't do anything about your penis size. There's no surgery for it, unless you have a micropenis (JFL at qualifying for micropenis surgery only if you're less than 8cm when foids will literally reject you immideatlely if it's less than 15cm:feelskek:)

Last edited:
Dick pill doesn’t matter for truecels. I could have the largest dick in the world and it wouldn’t matter
agreed. Dickpill is for keeping relationships lasting. irrelevant for getting em.

After seeing this, what sane man would want a wife or a girlfriend?

Women never buy small or average sized dildos either. Some of the most sold dildos are almost 8 inches in length and 5.5 inches in girth, that's quite bigger than the average dick. But still, according to women, size doesn't matter. Sure it doesn't.

View attachment 635349
I don't really trust that survey tbh.

dick pill means absolutely nothing, im jerking my thick 8inch/20cm dick every night to chad fucking stacy on the internet, solely due to my boneless face, shit bodyframe and autistic personality

If you're attractive in terms of race/face/height, you'll be able to have sex with a foid even if you're a dicklet.
She'll never want to have sex with you a second time, but at least you did it one time, which is more than many of us here.
And you can repeat the "illusion" again with many other foids.
Chad with a micropenis will hardly be able to fuck foids more than once (bc dickpill), but he'd be attractive enough to "trick" every one of them at least once.