Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Dickpill is Real. Really Self-defeating in Relationships

Overdosed

Overdosed

"Grass" said she has a BF
★★
According to the data, the longer a male partner's penis is, greater the chance the man will be cheated on.
Women's spouses reported a median fully erect penis size of 5 inches [12.7cm] (IQR, 5–6) with spouses of women involved in extra-marital sex reporting longer fully erect penis size (6 inches[15.24cm]) compared to those not reporting extra-marital sex. Women's median sexual satisfaction score was 78 with those reporting extra-marital sex having lower scores compared to those who were not (p<0.01).
From these results, every one inch longer penis increased the likelihood of women being involved in extra-marital partnership by almost one-and-half times
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095298

The researchers tried to bluepill the audience by saying 'longer dicks are less pleasurable thus less desirable'. This is in contradiction with studies and what the female population report at large.

On average, reducing the depth of penetration led to a statistically significant 18% reduction of overall sexual pleasure with an average 15% reduction in length of the penis.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33793040/
“Big dicks are overrated” no they’re absolutely not. “Well endowed men are awful in bed” god shut up please. “Only shallow women will care about your size” - I’m shallow for wanting to experience great sex? And no, it doesn’t matter if he can “make up” for his small size by giving great oral, I can literally just get a guy who can do that AND has a big dick. Why should I ever settle for scraps just to keep unattractive men happy? It’s not my job to make their little dicks feel bigger than they actually are.

I absolutely will not lower my standards when it comes to sex. I am not “slutty” or “loose” for preferring big dicks, that’s literally the #1 argument LVMs come up with. You can rock yourself to sleep telling yourself that but deep down you know it’s all just a coping mechanism. I’ve never faked an orgasm and don’t plan on starting now.
reddit link
1.5 thousand upvoted the thread and the comments goes on in support of the OP.
Penile-vaginal orgasmic frequency correlated positively with Perceived Relationship Quality Components (PRQC) dimensions: Satisfaction, Intimacy, Passion, Love (all r >/= .44) and Global Relationship Quality (r = .52). Penile-vaginal intercourse orgasmic consistency was inversely associated with masturbation frequency.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17541850/

So given the non-disputable fact men with huge phalluses are more like to be cheated on, who are the men women usually and want to cheat with?
Men with even larger penises.

Women preferred a larger penis size (especially a larger circumference) for one-time partners as compared to long-term partners. While this preference for a larger phallus is above the average penis size,
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079
https://incels.is/threads/netflix-s...normies-even-more-cucked.304705/#post-6956806

This is a poll asking over 1000 women: Would you cheat on your current partner with someone who had a bigger penis?

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/368041/results
In total, 548 voted yes. That's 67 more voters than those who voted no on the bases of morality, but as we all are aware, women are programmed to cheat, so the naysayers likely just trying to protect themselves and the rest of the sisterhood.

If any of you are humble-bragging about your D size, while wanting to be in a relationship, congratulations, you're a cuck. Enjoy being being cheated on.

Last edited:
I'm struggling to understand why I should care about this. I could as well worry about what to buy for a girlfriend on Valentine's day.

over for dickcelibates (perhaps i wil rope)

You're reporting data purely based on fucking functionality, for its own sake.

If you don't have the right face and height to have sexual intercourse with a woman, micropenis will be the least of your problems not to mention that Grower and Shower exist:

Grower: penis grows much longer when going from being flaccid to being erect

Shower: penis doesn’t show any major change when going from flaccid to erect

If you are handsome and tall, the woman will don't makes problems.

its a huge part of the blackpill

ill never get a girl and i will be miserable even if i do because of my dick size

yeah but the problem for us is women will never see our dink. so size is irrelevant

Why would it even matter tho. If you are ugly/short, you can have a 15'' dick or a 1'' dick, there is no difference.

I'm struggling to understand why I should care about this. I could as well worry about what to buy for a girlfriend on Valentine's day.

The only time an incel will have a problem with penis size is when visiting prostitutes, because if you have a very small penis, you probably can't fuck them. Also, some prostitutes might have a hard time taking a big dick since girls need to be very aroused to tolerate them.

What I gather from this is that you'll get cheated on no matter what

Even if I was Chad face Height I'll have to stick to pump and dump different foids because they'll just cheat on me with Big member Chad and also tell their friends about my thin member and I can't fuck their friends

It serves as a warning that the other side isn't any better, and many of us shouldn't inflect ourselves w/ pain just because we can't get laid.
You're reporting data purely based on fucking functionality, for its own sake.

If you don't have the right face and height to have sexual intercourse with a woman, micropenis will be the least of your problems not to mention that Grower and Shower exist:

Grower: penis grows much longer when going from being flaccid to being erect

Shower: penis doesn’t show any major change when going from flaccid to erect

If you are handsome and tall, the woman will don't makes problems.
What? First of all, the studies are reporting erected dicks, so the argument regarding growers and showers are irrelevant.
While looks are vitally important for couples, it doesn't stop women from getting bored and cheating on their LTRs, yes, even cheating on chads with non-micropenises.

Why would it even matter tho. If you are ugly/short, you can have a 15'' dick or a 1'' dick, there is no difference.
The point is even if one isn't ugly/short, women will cheat on him. And there's really no "ascension" for guys who can never pump & dump like Chads do. So, don't beat yourself just because you can't get cuckolded by foids.

The only time an incel will have a problem with penis size is when visiting prostitutes, because if you have a very small penis, you probably can't fuck them. Also, some prostitutes might have a hard time taking a big dick since girls need to be very aroused to tolerate them.
I supposed you could trib on a prostitute if it's that small.
What I gather from this is that you'll get cheated on no matter what
Yep. Bitches aren't loyal and AWALT.
Even if I was Chad face Height I'll have to stick to pump and dump different foids because they'll just cheat on me with Big member Chad and also tell their friends about my thin member and I can't fuck their friends
Even the big member Chad will get cheated on if he ever settles down.

Dickpill doesn't matter if we never get to use our dicks

:feelsthink:

I hope every single betabux cuck gets cheated on. :feelskek:
Fuck them :feelsLSD:

Yeah a woman that sleeps with a big dick guy will just realize that she enjoys big dicks and want an even bigger one. I know a 7x5 guy that says he made his gf a size queen and says 8x6 is a meme. In reality his dick just made her realize she enjoys big ones, it's not the actual ideal size (the ideal is even bigger).

Anything other than enforced monogamy is a dysfunctional abomination.