Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The devouring mother archetype is bad but incels under the Tyrannical father is hell

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
Whores don't know the pain of patriarchy unless they are an incel growing under the tyrannical father. My curry father never came to any of my graduations for any fucking grade till college and I dropped out of college so lol he didn't have to come to that either. The extent of affection I have seen from this guy is holding me when I was younger in some dusty old photo. All he knows since I was young was doing well in school correcting random shit nitpicking till he thinks i"m doing something right. He's a superstitious retard who doesn't fuck my mom and is always grumpy in the house, you could feel the shitty mood in the house growing up with him. Any holiday, expense, choice in ordering outside, new set of clothes till I grew was always his choice. I think he loves establishing dependency so that he can flex what little power he has over people. he used to hit me but stopped when I was kinda young but I still remember when he did. He treats the family his work colleagues.

I'm glad I make my own money now but if I lose this decent job and fuck thigns up back to their home I go and this shitty room keeping me from his suffocating hold will start again. I'm kinda gymmaxxed right now and I could beat him up but I think I have ptsd and I just regress to a child next to him

If you lived in the West it probably wasn't even "patriarchy" either way. Your own mom could have divorce-raped and took you + the majority of your dad's assets anytime she wanted. :lul:

If you lived in the West it probably wasn't even "patriarchy" either way. Your own mom could have divorce-raped and took you + the majority of your dad's assets anytime she wanted. :lul:
she didn't work didn't speak english proper she was dependent on this guy and I don't think any guy would help an ugly curry

^ retard saying that to a curry family