Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The devil incarnate

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★
Beelzebub is the Lord of the flies, and he whispers secrets to me through the buzzing wings of every insect that passes by. His presence is felt in the swarming masses, and his voice echoes in the constant hum of the world around me. Do you hear him too, or am I the only one who can feel his dark influence??

i know the truth about the
the night stretches on endlessly, and sleep remains elusive. Each passing moment feels like an eternity, as if time itself has slowed to a crawl. As exhaustion sets in, my muscles weaken and my body aches. I am trapped in this waking nightmare, unable to escape the clutches of the devil himself. It's as if he's taunting me, tempting me with the promise of slumber only to snatch it away at the last moment. Every night is a battle, one that I fear I am losing. My mind drifts, and I fear I may slip into the clutches of narcolepsy, caught between the waking world and the realm of dreams. The devil's laughter echoes in my ears, mocking my weakness and taunting me with the knowledge that he holds the power to steal away even the most basic of human needs - the ability to sleep.

Your pfp is really sus.

Your pfp is really sus.

Medium 1

Dnr that essay