Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the despair incels feel is 100% environmental

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
therapy can't fix it unless they brainwash you or give you pills ded srs, your despair is a result of your situation
how can I tell this? I was looking at some ricardo webms and one had the friends theme. like a media-worshipping low T bugman I was instantly transported back into a living room from 15 years ago and I felt like a weight had been lifted off my head. this is a weight I experience constantly unless I see something else that reminds me of the past like that. I had to stop because I know if I listen to the friends theme enough the sensation will go away if I listen to it enough in this period of time. ded srs tho this is actually hell don't let anybody gaslight you into thinking it isn't, depression is a meme disorder

Its a typical reaction to forced viriginity and stuff. Its natural.
Therapy is a waste of time and money.

haha no you just have to be more positive and take these SSRI inhibitors you silly inkel now that wil be $999999999 please

I told my doctor I was feeling a bit depressed and their immediate reaction was to attempt to prescribe me (((pills))), what a fucking meme

Not sure if I understand you. Are you saying that depression is artificial?

This is what I came to believe. Depression isn't an "illness", it is your body telling you that your life situation is bad and needs to be changed. The only cure is to change your situation in life. The problem is this might be impossible for some depending on what is wrong with your life. You cannot cure it with jewpills you can only numb yourself.

Not sure if I understand you. Are you saying that depression is artificial?
the idea that it is something fixed that can only be cured with brain altering chemicals is 99% of the time
also all disorders are artificial pidgeon holes psychiatry is basically acupuncture in terms of usefulness

the idea that it is something fixed that can only be cured with brain altering chemicals is 99% of the time
also all disorders are artificial pidgeon holes psychiatry is basically acupuncture in terms of usefulness
Tbh.

You can't beat black pill with more pills.

I told my doctor I was feeling a bit depressed and their immediate reaction was to attempt to prescribe me (((pills))), what a fucking meme
Lol same thing happened to me ones ded srs.

This is what I came to believe. Depression isn't an "illness", it is your body telling you that your life situation is bad and needs to be changed. The only cure is to change your situation in life.

This is what I came to believe. Depression isn't an "illness", it is your body telling you that your life situation is bad and needs to be changed.
Giga IQ.