Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The depiction of nervous men getting gfs in media

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
How many times have you seen on television a guy approach a girl and he bumbles his words and keeps backtracking on himself and eventually the girl interrupts him and says something like, "are you asking me out on a date?" and then the guy continues to bumble and stutter, and then she interrupts him again and accepts because she finds his nervousness endearing.

I can say with relative certainty that no man has ever succeeded in getting a relationship this way, yet it is such a staple in modern media. Fucking annoying if you ask me

Do normies actually believe that this is an accurate depiction of reality?

The Jews are great storytellers. Making up bullshit is what they have been doing for 3000 years.

i'm a bit of a boomer myself these days and do tend to put on my nostalgia glasses on from time to time. over the weekend i was watching youtube clips of old movies and literally saw a buffoon take out the hottest girl on a date. he was working at some stand or restaurant and she walks up to him and goes,
"So where we going?"
-Huh
"Shake Shack?" (example)
-What
"Neat. Pick me up at 5 and I gotta be home before 10. K bye"
-I..uhh....

I didn't see any other clips but it was obvious they go out on a date that she setup with no input from him whatsoever. Typical teen movie trope. I remember the thumbnail was this hottie hence why I clicked it and then was so disappointed when it ended because how out of reality that concept is. In the history of mankind no woman has ever taken out a man on a date that was setup this way. He literally just mumbled over a table at work and she goes up to him and states what is going to happen on their date. Holy shit the writing of whatever horrible movie that was. People say the 80s were better but god dammit I'm glad I didn't have to live through the entirety of the 80s and sit through all that awful shit they called movies in the 80s

It is also probably another psy-op to destroy men - think about it: How many people genuinely think that women are attracted to personality and that you can get a GF by being a nice human being with interests/future perspectives/etc., how many people unironically think that women can never be bullies, how many think that opening one's heart to someone genuinely helps and how many think that just being yourself in your nerdy/awkward or extroverted/NT ways opens girls' hearts?
The answer is: Almost all normalfags. The thing is that propaganda works and now you have a probably non-NT low-tier male that approaches girls in that way over and over again and gets nothing but rejection (but he still keeps trying, because gymmaxxing/low-inhib-maxxing which could maybe save him is redundant in his eyes anyways because personality is all that matters). Another psy-op to remove non-chad-males from the dating market.
This is why I cringe whenever someone shows me pictures of successful autists or non-NT people in reality or fiction.
Making up bullshit is what they have been doing for 3000 years.

Last edited:

People legitimately think that this shit would happen in real life

People legitimately think that this shit would happen in real life

Really bad cringe - even worse are humble-bragging normalfags that say that they got a GF although being "socially awkward"/"nerdy".

yes,if he is a handsome, women will find him endearing